Tomorrow, Sunshine

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After the doctor and patient meeting, Dr. Kim decided to take the offer from Mr. Hwang not because of the money but her job was to treat her patient and be better, it's her oath as a doctor, she wants Tiffany to improved because she sees future for her, the lively and cheerful ambiance the patient brought into her life makes her change her lifestyle as well. They often played at the Hwang residence backyard, the doctor still treating other patient at her clinic, she visited Tiffany twice a week but seems like her patient wanted all of her attention.



 

"Hello, Dr. Kim." A sudden came at TaeYeon's clinic, a bright sunny day when she has many works to do.




 

"Welcome at Sunflower Clinic." The doctor's younger sister Hayeon works as a nurse and she has the same situation with Tiffany but completed her therapy under TaeYeon's supervision and treatment that she made better.




 

"Who are you?" They might be straightforward more often but their intentions are not to offend someone, it's normal for them to speak so you need to understand them better so that's why TaeYeon took medicine as her profession to helped her only sister.




 

"I'm Hayeon." The nurse was all smile and accommodating some patient of TaeYeon who was inside taking check ups.




 

"I'm Dr. Kim's sister and right now she's taking check up on her patient." Looking at the outside, there's so many people line up for TaeYeon's today appointment so Tiffany patiently waiting at the end of the line, thankfully she brought some snacks with her.



 

"Do you like something else?" Nurse Hayeon asked the newcomer patient.



 

"I have mine." Pointing at her snacks, Hayeon just smile at her before she remember something.


 

"You have appointment with Dr. Kim?" Tiffany nod vigorously showing her handmade identification card with Hello Kitty stickers attached.



 

"It's so cute. You made it?" Another nod from Tiffany before they heard TaeYeon open the door after finishing her appointments.




 

"Ms. Hwang? Are you waiting for me?" The doctor was surprised because it's been 3pm when she finished her appointment and she's grateful towards her younger sister's assistance.




 

"Oh, it's the Tiffany you always told me." Hayeon recalls her name because her older sister likes telling her stories about Tiffany when she spends time with her.




 

"Yeah, are you both hungry?" The generous doctor said while taking her stuffs in place because she wanted it on place so Hayeon helps her.



 

"Let's eat outside it's my treat." Dr. Kim fixed her glasses and take it off grabbing her bag.



 

"Yey!!! I want many foods. I'm so hungry waiting for you." Tiffany pouted cutely and it makes Hayeon stiffle a laugh.




 

"Okay, do you like anything Hayeon?" She asked her sister but the nurse just shook her head and smile.


 

"I'll take what Tiffany likes." Suddenly, Tiffany take Hayeon's hand without waiting for her permission.



 

"You're such a good playmate." Hayeon smile warmly after hearing Tiffany said it to her because she found a new friend.




 

"Are you doing better now, Tiffany?" The doctor asked her patient after they get into her car and Tiffany went into the backseat.




 

"I'm doing fine but without you it feels so lonely so I asked Daddy that I will visit you here." Tiffany frown playing with her pink rabbit stuff toys.




 

"I'll visit you tomorrow, sunshine." Hayeon stare at her sister sudden changes on her mood and it makes feel more at ease and she knows there's something precious between Tiffany and TaeYeon.



 

"YEAY!!! I'll be waiting for you, Dr. Kim." The patient looks more energetic and excited when her doctor will visit her.



 

"You're happy." Hayeon murmur when she saw TaeYeon's small smile from her face because afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter