Afraid To Love

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON'S POV
 

I woke in an empty darkness, my body went numb along with my heart, it reminds me how we lost our parents and my girlfriend, I'm the one to blame because I'm the driver I didn't see the huge truck coming our way because we're to happy singing our songs that I didn't noticed the tragedy, I'm grateful Hayeon was not with us that moment.


 

*TaeYeon!!!!* Sooyeon screams my name as she pulls me into her embrace and my body froze because I'm too shocked and nervous but she protected me so I survived.

 

I woke up in a vivid tragedy seeing my girlfriend's face filled with blood and wounds as we're underneath the car crash, my body went sore and numb. I couldn't cry but Sooyeon tightly embracing me in her arms so I'm secured and far from death, she risked her life for me to lived. I will never forget our deepest love and memories with you so I decided to dedicate myself to cure my younger sister and not deal with any kind of relationship.



 

"TaeYeon?" I heard someone calling me then there's a light shown, a hope.


 

"TaeYeon? Wake up." She called me again as I reaches the light before I woke up from nightmare.


 

"Are you having nightmare, honey?" It's Tiffany she save me from being empty, I realized she's pure and love me although I'm cold with her.


 

"I'm having a nightmare?" I asked and she just cutely nod while caressing my hair so we slept with each other last night after the conference as we booked for a hotel room nearby because I couldn't drive since I'm drunk so Moonbyul warned me not to drive also I'm afraid something bad might happened again.



 

"Yes, you're calling someone." She explained and she stares at me curiously before she held my both cheeks in her palms.



 

"You're wearing a cute pajamas." After I put my glasses, I saw she's wearing a very cute pajama on her sleep while I'm still wearing my casual clothes last night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter