First Love Quarrel

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After the confessions, they started dating secretly but for TaeYeon it was just give it a try because she couldn't read what's inside Tiffany's mind if she's playing with the word LOVE or it's pure intentions out of nowhere, she rides everything her patient wants and deal it later yet Hayeon ships them hard together even Jooyoung.


 

"I'm glad Dr. Kim started dating." Jooyoung spoke while spending time at the Kim's residence with Hayeon on her day-off.


 

"I'm glad she's getting better and better again after what happen." Hayeon felt sorry towards her older sister because she always working overtime forgetting she needs love for herself but in her case, she has her friend, Jooyoung.



 

"I hope they will stick together forever." Jooyoung started daydreaming with Hayeon included and makes a soft squeal when she imagining kissing her bestfriend.



 

"Jooyoung? Why are you laughing by yourself?" Hayeon got a weird feeling towards her friend who looks weird.



 

"Nothing." Jooyoung shrugged it off.


 

"You want some tea?" Hayeon offers.


 

"Okay."

 

----------------

 

SUNFLOWER CLINIC

 

While TaeYeon was working before they day of the conference, Tiffany decided to hang out and check her lover doing her job, she just blankly stare and talked with the patients and some of them brought their pets that makes Tiffany looks so awe with their overload cuteness until Dr. Kim finished her appointments.


 

"Are you hungry?" The doctor asked while fixing her stuffs and noticed Tiffany playing with her stuff dolls she brought.


 

"Did you get bored?" The doctor was worried when her patient turns silence and lose her happiness while waiting for her.


 

"Sorry for making you wait for me." Dr. Kim sighed deeply before she takes off her glasses and sat beside her lover.


 

"I hate you. Hmp." Tiffany pouted cutely but TaeYeon find it so more adorable so she gently pinch the latter's cheek.


 

"It hurts." Tiffany whine like a kid and it slightly irritates TaeYeon.


 

"Why are you mad at me?" TaeYeon faces Tiffany as she turns her chair to finally face her.


 

"Because you're giving so much attention to the pretty girl awhile ago and you even smile at her." Tiffany continue to sulk before TaeYeon understood her jealousy phase over her.


 

"It was just a 7 year old kid, Tiffany." Dr. Kim sighed and smile at her lover.



 

"But still she's a girl and it has a chance that you might like her and she likes you too." Tiffany def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter