Epilogue

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After Dr. Kim runaway together with Tiffany alongside with her younger sister to their hometown, they decided to secretly flew away from South Korea to somewhere who doesn't know them, they follow their love and dreams and cherished the moments they had. Meanwhile, Hayeon followed Jooyoung to achieved their dreams together leaving TaeYeon and Tiffany in a new life they have in the country where they are completely strangers but Mr. Hwang never lose his hope to search for his daughter until he almost give up and accept his fate without his daughter.



 

"Is there any news about my daughter?" Mr. Hwang asked his personal assistant who always updating him about Tiffany's whereabouts but they found none in South Korea.



 

"Unfortunately, I still have no idea." His male assistant reported as he got nothing information and failed for a countless times and it's been already 5 years ago.




 

"I think you need to claim it that your daughter will never be back, Mr. Hwang." His assistant makes sense and every words he said knock some sense on him and be the one who will be blame of his runaway daughter.





 

"Leave me alone for awhile." Mr. Hwang requested for some space and fell sick for the past few years his been trying to find his daughter and after the day he scared Tiffany, he regrets it and hoping that his daughter will be back again because he will accept Tiffany and Dr. Kim's relationship.




 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany." He sighed and drink his third bottle of vodka alone inside his private room where the last time he saw his daughter crying and being scared of him.



 

--------------------


 

"It's beautiful here." TaeYeon complimented the scenery where they usually went on weekends and sat together on a grassy land while holding hands.



 

"Do you think so?" Tiffany asked cutely as she wears her floral dress and a pretty straw hat with a ribbon.




 

"And when I'm with you everything looks peaceful and beautiful." Tiffany widely smiling at her girlfriend who was staring back at her.




 

"Everything with you is beautiful." TaeYeon peck Tiffany's lips as they enjoy spending their time together whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter