Why Don't We Try?

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have my consent for taking Tiffany on your conference so she could get used to get along with crowd and befriend someone outside her circle." After the doctor asked for permission to Mr. Hwang because she wants to take Tiffany to help with her therapy.


 

"Thank you, Mr. Hwang." The doctor bow at the old man before Tiffany make an entrance and sat beside her doctor.


 

"What do you want to play today?" She asked her patient who kept silence and stare at her father.



 

"Do you need something, Tiffany?" Mr. Hwang asked curiously.


 

"I want to marry Taeng!!" After watching some American romantic series on TV that Hayeon recommended, she began to got fascinated about love and affection, she imagine herself being a couple with TaeYeon because she likes the doctor's personality but it's not enough to called it "LOVE" yet she wanted to try and feel it.



 

"What are you saying, Tiffany? Sorry, Dr. Kim she's crossing the line today?" The father get nervous when he saw TaeYeon's reaction and he doesn't if she hates it or not but Tiffany went beyond her boundaries between her and the doctor.



 

"BUT I LIKE HER!!!!" The patient whine and pulls the doctor towards and TaeYeon's arm touches Tiffany's chest that makes her uncomfortable and flustered by her patient's aggressive action furthermore the fact that Tiffany want to marry her.


 

"I will never let her go!!!!" She keep on clinging on her doctor who nearly fainted on spot.



 

"Ah? Ms. Hwang?" The doctor got pulled by her arm when Tiffany angrily stomp and leave her father alone.



 

"Tiffany!!" The father had no choice but to explain his daughter that she will not marry the doctor except if TaeYeon agrees with her.



 

"I. HATE. YOU!!!" His daughter stick out her tongue while pulling the flustered doctor with her and they went inside her room.



 

"She's starting to get attach with Dr. Kim, it's not a good sign, I must think of something that will break them off." Mr. Hwang thought and calls his secretary.




 

"Hello, secretary Choi." He called.



 

-----------------



 

"Am I ugly to you?" Tiffany sniffed and softly cried when the doctor been neglecting her advances but her decision was final that she wanted TaeYeon.



 

"How can I explain it?" TaeYeon sighed deeply and held her patient's hand to console her.



 

"Marrying someone you don't love is such a heavy word and responsibility and I know you're just adapting the series you've watched. It's not that easy to marry someone you don't know." TaeYeon explained and it makes Tiffany stop crying and focus on her lips.



 

*smooch* The patient suddenly kissed her doctor defenseless.


 

"Is it enough to make you like me?" Tiffany was dead serious but the doctor was hesitant towards her.


 

"I like everything about you." After watching the series, Tiffany was sure that she lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter