Stars appear

Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What if all of this breaks apart like a dream? What if this shining sound can’t be heard by you?" --Stars Appear 

-2 months later- 

Siwon’s POV

I know how we always joke Super Junior as a team bounded by legal contract, but we know it among ourselves-- we are brothers. We are living in this dorm for 15 years together. All of us have our own thing to keep, our goal to achieve. Yet, just give me two seconds, I can tell what my members are thinking from the look of their eyes. It is like a unique superpower granted to us. It may even sound exaggerating, but who can you blame when we have gone through so many ups and downs together? 

Fans always like to satirize how we depict ourselves as a "show window" group- pretending to be friendly but not in reality. Yet, I always tell them, who would call their family member a family member? Genuine brothership should be shown through actions in life, not on camera. I respect every one of them, I know every one of us has different things to deal with on our own. I have been taught from a very young age not to infringe on people’s private life and their own space. Notwithstanding, I think I am on the verge of breaking my own bottom line. 

Ryeowook. 

We all know Ryeowook is keeping something to himself, and we know he has been lying apparently. Either he is fine, or to take the medication from that flu he had been having since months ago. My fans sent me a private photo of Ryeowook going to the hospital for his medication. Fans are starting to suspect and ask if he is okay or not. But how am I able to answer their questions when I am not sure of the answer myself? 

I can see how physically he has changed. He used to be a bit chubby, but now he is made of bones. Not the healthy type of being skinny, but without life, just unhealthy bones. It may not seem to be a drastic change if you live with him every day, but then when you look back to the photo in the past, you could see how much weight he has lost. 

I know others are concerned too, they may not show their emotion plainly on their face, yet I can feel their worries. We have tried reaching out to him, but all I got is a smile of rejection, to ban us from entering his world behind his closed door. 

This is what scares me the most. Out of all, I am honestly afraid. 

All the changes have caused disarray in my mind. I can only find composure here in the dining room. I peer out to the window, those memories are coming back to me…

 

-Flashback-

“Kim Ryeowook’s voice is too intolerable!! Jasinisseol!! I could hear his voice now, ugh!!”

“Our eternal magnae is finally coming back from his discharge. Only Kyu left then we could have all the members on stage!”

It feels amazing by imagining it. All of us standing on stage. 

“Why don’t we make a challenge tomorrow?”

“What?”

“Let’s see who will be the first one Ryeowook is going to hug tomorrow. Then that person would be his ultimate bias!”

“He is choosing me for sure! We are alumnae of the same university!”

“But did Ryeowook watch a movie with you?”

“Shut up! I would be the one—“

The whole room is filled with this intense debate. Yet seeing all of them in such joy always warms my heart. 

-End of Flashback-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter