Chapter Two : Jeongin's House

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hm? Whos' house is this?" I asked Seungmin, "Jeongins!" Seungmin told me which made me shook. "What? Why are we here?" I asked, "He invited us to his house." Seungmin told me again as he ringed the door bell. The door opened revealing a woman, "Ah! Seungmin dear, nice to meet you again! You've grown up so much!" The woman said hugging Seungmin then broke the hug looking at me, with a smile she questions, "Who's this beautiful girl?" 

"I'm-" 

"This is Song Yunju! My friend and Jeongin's friend," Seungmin said, "Ah~ I'm Jeongin's mom! Please call me Mrs. Yang or mom." Jeongin's mom told me and I nodded with a smile. 
She moved out of our way making us space for us to get inside of the house. "Jeongin and the others are in the living room," Jeongin's mom told us as she closed the door from behind and locked it. We nodded and walked to the living room seeing the others. 
"YAH! YAH! YAH!" Hyunjin yelled playing a racing game with Jeongin, they were being so loud as the each two girls, Yeji and Tzuyu cheered for each of them. 

Tzuyu then turned around and got up yelling, "YUNJU!!" 
"YUNJU-" Yeji yelled then turned around and ran to us, the two hugged me tightly. Hyunjin and Jeongin groaned as the two got last place. They looked back and saw me and Seungmin, "U-Uhm..I can't..b-breathe.." I said as they two broke the hug. I sigh and smiled, "Yay! You both made it!" Jeongin said with a bright smile, "Anyways..why did you bring us here?" Seungmin asked him, "What? I just wanted to have fun! Plus we have a new girl in our group," Jeongin said. 

"She has already been in our group since you left but, never made a celebration on it. So YASSSS!" Hyunjin told Jeongin and yelled excitedly. 
We sat on the couches and it was silent, when Jeongin broke the silence. "Why won't we play truth or dare?" Yeji asked and we agreed since we didn't know what to do. 
We sat in a circle, Yeji on my right and Seungmin on my left. "Who's going first?" I asked, just then Seungmins hand shot up. 

"ME!" Seungmin yelled and looked at the each of us, "Hmm.." He thought. 
Then his eyes stopped on someone, "Hyunjin! Truth or Dare?" Seungmin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter