Chapter Six : The Date / The Confession / The End

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HURRY!" I yelled at Seungmin, Seungmin followed me from behind. Just then I stopped infront of Tzuyu's house, Seungmin rest his hand on his knees. "Gosh..how are you so fast?" Seungmin asked out of breath, Yunju just shrugged and rang the door bell. Tzuyu opened the door to be expected since Yunju told her that her and Seungmin were gonna be coming over to her house. "Come in~" Tzuyu told her and moved out the way for them. 

 

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Tzuyu asked sitting on her bed, "Not me..but Yunju," Seungmin pointed at her and Yunju sighed. "Yunju?" Tzuyu called her name, just then Yunju started "rapping" and Tzuyu and Seungmin couldn't understand her, "What?" Seungmin and Tzuyu said in confusion. "I could see colors.." Yunju told them once again making them shocked. "Oh my god- TO WHO!?" Tzuyu asked leaning closer to her. 

"Eh- Noona.." Seungmin said softly pushing Tzuyu away, "Sorry.." Tzuyu chuckled. 

Yunju shook her head and looked down, "Well..last night..I kept thinking of someone. And then, I...started seeing colors.." Yunju explain to them. 
"Who's "someone?"" Seungmin asked, "Uhm....J-J-Jeongin.." Yunju stuttered making Seungmin scream and Yunju covered her ears because he literally screamed him her ears. "Seungmin calm down geez.." Tzuyu told him. 

"I'm sorry what!? JEONGIN!? I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!' Seungmin yelled. 

"Uhm..because you are screaming," Yunju told Seungmin. 

"Since when did you started liking him?" Tzuyu asked, "I don't know? Maybe..when I saw him with the girl?" Yunju responded back to the older. "Hm? You mean Hyejin?" Seungmin asked. 
Yunju looked at him, "Hyejin? Yeah..the girl who was paired up with Jeongin." Yunju nodded. 
Seungmin looked at her in shocked, "No wonder why you were daydreaming- I mean staring at them during class huh?" Seungmin said. 
Yunju smacked him, "Shut up.." She told him. 

"So when are you gonna confess?" Tzuyu asked, Yunju just shrugged. "I don't know.." 

"Hey! I was gonna be watching a movie at the theaters tomorrow but, I have other plans. I also accidentally brought two, so maybe I could give you and Jeongin the ticket?" Seungmin told her, "Uhh..that would be great," Yunju said then held Seungmin's hand. "COULD YOU PLEASE BE THERE TO HELP ME!?" Yunju asked yelling. "HUH!? ME!? Why not ask Tzuyu!? She's in a real relationship, me and Yeji aren't in a real relationship yet!" Seungmin told her. 

"I know..but- PLEASE!? Tzuyu unnie is gonna be going to Taiwan tomorrow, Hyunjin and Yeji are gonna be going to visit their grandparents tomorrow, and you're the only one I have!" Yunju explain and made puppy eyes. Seungmin sighed, "Fine.." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I could see Yunju shaking from afar, Yunju texted Jeongin and Jeongin was free. But I got a text as it made a nonification sound, I looked to check and see Yunju texting me. 

Stupid Duckling 
SEUNGMIN! ARE YOU HERE!? 
sent 11:34 AM 

Dandy Boy 
I'm here, geez.. 
sent 11:35 AM 

Stupid Duckling 
FREAK! He's here, bye! 
sent 11:35 AM 

I looked up and saw Jeongin walking towards Yunju. 
The two started having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter