Chapter Five : Yunju's Colors

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at Jeongin from afar, he was with a girl that Mr. Jeon paired him up with for the math assignment. And while Mr. Jeon kepts paring me up with Seungmin! "YAH! YAH!" Seungmin yelled at me making me flinch, "Hm?" I responded back to him. Seungmin was about to look at where I looked but, I pushed his head back to the paper. "Lets just focus," I told him and he nodded as we started to figure out the question. 

The bell then rang when me and Seungmin circled our last answer, "Okay everyone! Please pack up and give me your papers!" Mr. Jeon yelled making us say, 'okay'. 
I streached and shook my head as I put my books in my bag. "I'll give him the paper," I told Seungmin and he nodded. I grabbed the paper but couldn't! #girlsproblems But anyways, I finally got the paper and walked to Mr. Jeon and gave him mine ad Seungmin's shared papers. 
We were now at the fields as always, "AISH! Why can't you bother Yeji for once!?" I yelled at Seungmin and grabbed my milk back. "Eugghhh, but she's boring.." Seungmin told me making Yeji look up at him. "What did you just say?" She asked in a angry voice. 

"If I were you...I would run," Hyunjin told Seungmin, as he did what Hyunjin said and started running as Yeji ran after him. 

"Anyways...where's Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked, I shrugged and looked around. "Where is he?" I then thought. "Yunju could you go and find him?" Tzuyu asked me, I nodded and stood up walking away to find Jeongin. As I was walking I heard voices, I looked and saw Jeongin with the same girl that Mr. Jeon assigned him with. "What is he doing with her?" I thought, Jeongin sighed and gave her a mini box. "Is that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter