Chapter Three : The Kiss

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nighttime, everyone was asleep. Except me, I couldn't go to sleep. Eventually I finally sat up getting up and looked back at the others sleeping, we were all in Jeongin's room, I sighed and walked out of the room heading to the kitchen. When I got there the lights were on, and it was the only one on. 
I grabbed a cup and filled it with water drinking it in one go, when I was done drinking it I placed it down and sighed wiping the excess from my lips, "What are you doing here?" 
Just then I flinched jumping a little and turned around to see Jeongin. "Couldn't sleep?" He then asked and I nodded. 

"Why?" 

"Just..I kept thinking about something.." I responded, he titled his head wanting to know more. I sighed and said, "I've been thinking..if I ever fall inlove, will I get heartbroken or..if my non-clear will be gone forever. I just..don't want that, I mean- I do wanna fall inlove and all but..I don't wanna lose my non-clear vision. I'm used to it, and yeah I want to see colors but..ughh.." I groaned and Jeongin hugged me, I was shocked on his actions. 

"Me too, I feel the same you do. I also don't wanna lose my non-clear vision, but..I have to..we just have to move onto another world with colors, that's what our parents wants," Jeongin said making me feel better, I hugged him back then he broke the hug. "I know but-" 
Jeongin cut me off by kissing me, my eyes widened. My heart was racing, Jeongin then pulled away and looked down, "Sorry..that was just to make you...shush and stop worrying about that." Jeongin told me, "O-Oh.." I said flustered. "I'm gonna head back inside of my room.." Jeongin said and walked away. 

I sighed and shook my head. 

 

The next day I woke up to a empty room, but with a bed and sleeping bags. 
I got up and got ready for school, then walked out of the room to the living room, when I got there I looked at Jeongin and Jeongin looked at me as we both made eye contact. 
Just then the scene at night flashed in my head. "YUNJU!" I heard Seungmin yelling my name, I looked at him, "H-Hm?" I stuttered. 
"Time to head to school, here," Seungmin told me and gave me a omelette sandwich. Everyone got up and walked to the door and so did me and Seungmin. 

We got to school, I was the only one quiet while the others were talking. 
"You okay?" Yeji asked, I looked at her and nodded. Just then Seungmin grabbed my bag, Seungmin was about to run but saw that I wasn't in the mood. "You okay Yunju?" Seungmin asked, I just nodded again and grabbed my bag back swingg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter