Chapter Four : Jeongin's Crush / Colors and Yunju's Family

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung!" I yelled for Seungmin and Hyunjin. 

They turned around, it was lunch time and I ran after them in the hallway when I saw them. "Oh, Jeongin! Did you need anything?" Hyunjin asked, "Y-Yeah.." I stuttered. They just looked at me waiting to tell them something. "C-Can we talk..somewhere else?" I asked and they nodded confusly. 
When we got outside, I started explaining them about yesterday after school. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK:
After school 

"Bye Jeongin!' Yunju said to me before leaving with Seungmin to their house. I know that they're neighbors but, as I watched them walking away from me.
Yunju and Seungmin were laughng and smiling at each other. But this feeling keeps coming up and down, "Why do I feel jealous?" I mumbled, that's when my vision started changing. 
I got shocked! "M-My vision..it's..clear and colorful.." I said shocked and couldn't believe it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"WAIT! WAIT!" Seungmin and Hyunjin yelled. "So that means..you like, Yunju?" Seungmin asked me, I shrugged, "I-I guess..yeah, I think I like her.." Jeongin said, the two squealed like girls, "OUR JEONGIN IS GROWING UP SO FAST!" Hyunjin yelled, "I KNOW RIGHT!?" Seungmin yelled back. The two were excited. But then we heard, "Who's growing up?" Yunju asked coming out of the door with Tzuyu and Yeji. "Uhm...JEONGIN!" Seungmin said, "Oh.." The three girls nodded. 

"You know that he already fell inlove?~" Hyunjin spoke, "Y-YAH!" I yelled at Hyunjin stuttering. "Wow! Who's the lucky girl hmm?" Yeji asked as she walked to me and nudge me smirking. "Uhmm..." I didn't want to say it now! Seungmin luckily stepped in saying, "He doesn't want to tell," Seungmin told her. Yeji stepped away and Yunju asked, "Aren't you two dating?" She pointed to Seungmin and Yeji. 

Seungmin and Yeji looked at each other blushing. "Yeah..but..we're just taking things slow- I mean..I know that we known each other for a long time already, but.." Seungmin nervously said Hyunjin made a 'bruh' face. "Did you guys ever kissed before?" Hyunjin asked making him get hit by Yeji. 
"Ow! I was just kidding, geez.." Hyunjin said then made a smirk face, "Or was I?" 

"OW!" 

 

It was the last class today, Hyunjin kept bothering me by poking me. Then pass me a paper with something written on it saying: "Wanna head to Yunju's house after school?" 
My eyes widened then I looked at Hyunjin as he smiled, I wrote back and it said: "Uhmm..sure I guess?" 
I passed it back to Hyunjin and he smiled giving me a thumbs up. "He and Seungmin planned something didn't they.." I thought and then payed back attention to the lesson. 

After school, Yeji and Tzuyu went back home together and while me and Hyunjin walked with Seungmin and Yunju to her house. 
When we reached to her house she stopped infront of the door then turned to us, "You guys sure that you wanna come inside of my house?" She asked nervously. "Oh sh!t..I forgot about them.." Seungmin whispered. "Who?" Hyunjin whispered back asking, "You'll find out later..." Seungmin told us two and we nodded. 
Yunju just sighed and rang the doorbell, then someone opened the door. 
"Hm?" Me and Hyunjin didn't see anyone. "Down there.." Seungmin whispered pointing down, we looked down and saw a girl. "Welcome back unnie!" The girl went and hugged Yunju, "Aww..did the boys did anything crazy?" Yunju asked, "Yep!" The girl responded, Yunju sighed and put the girl down. "Guys, meet my litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter