Chapter One : Welcome Back!

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you!" Seungmin yelled snatching the banana milk out of my hand. "YAH!" I yelled and ran after him, he was just laughing at me putting his left arm up with the banana milk. 
I stopped as Seungmin did the same, "What's wrong? Tired already?" He asked laughing walking over to me, "No.." I responded and snatched the banana milk back. "HEY!" He yelled, I dranked the banana milk and threw it into the trashbin. 

"I was about to drink it infront of you," Seungmin told me, I laughed. "Well..it back fired." I said and we walked inside of the school. 
I walked to my friends, Tzuyu and Yeji. "Hey guys!' I said waving. "Sheesh, do you always walk with Seungmin to school?" Tzuyu asked me, I nodded. "Why? We live next to each other," I told her, "Nothing! I was just asking," Tzuyu said as me and Yeji laughed at her. 
Yeji was on her phone texting someone, "Who you texting?" Me and Tzuyu asked. "Uhm, my brother?" Yeji answered us. Me and Tzuyu looked across us, "But he's right over there." Tzuyu pointed. Yeji turned off her phone and put it in her back pocket. 

She just nodded and said, "I know! But..we don't wanna be next to each other talking." 
"Why?" Tzuyu and I asked, "Because..we got into a fight last night." Yeji told us, "Right~" I rolled my eyes, she giggled. "We should head inside class," Yeji said and we nodded walking our way to class. 

We sat down at our seats, "Yunju! Have you heard about someone coming back!?" A girl asked me, "Hm? Uhm..no?" I replied back. 
"OMG! I bet you're gonna get close to him quickly~" Another girl came, "Yeah?" I asked. The two girls nodded rapidly, "You guys have the same personality!" 
I nodded confused and they smiled as they both walked to their desk talking. 

As you can see, my vision is black, white and gray. Everyone in this school visions are clear and so I'm just the only one left. You see, when we fall inlove our visions will get clear and colorful, but if you haven't fall inlove yet then, your vision will stay the same. I feel like an outcast in this school, but everyone always act nice around me, just because I'm the only one who doesn't have a clear vision yet. And yes, their are love trinangles. I'm jealous of everyone who has colorful visions but, I'm used to my vision. And if I ever fall inlove, I'm gonna miss my black, white and gray vision! 

Just then Mr. Jeon came inside of the classroom, "Hello class! Some of you guys might already know about someone coming back! Please, Jeongin come into this class!" Mr. Jeon yelled, the Jeongin guy came inside, as everyone went and hugged him screaming and yelling. I just sat there, since I have been new for about 2 mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter