Giant Monkey Plushy

I like you, I like you, I like YOU

Kangin watched Donghae tear endlessly at the hem of his shirt. Donghae sent Eeteuk a loaded look which Kangin caught as well. Knowing this was a leader problem he quietly got up and padded into the hall softly shutting the door behind him.

Kangin made his way down the hall to the living room where he flopped on the couch just now realizing that he was mad. Donghae just interrupted his and Eeteuk's alone time on their anniversary too. As the steam started to rise Eunhyuk burst in to the room looking frazzled his hair sticking out at odd angles like he'd run his hands roughly through it. Seeing Kangin he pounced.

"Kangin-hyung have you seen Donghae? He ran out on me and I can't find him anywhere."

"Um. . . no I haven't seen him." Kangin lied as the image of Donghae and Teukie flashed behind his eyes. "What happened?"

"We were just talking like usual, but that's gotten less frequent lately – god – every time he looks at me I swear he's singing 'my love, my kiss, my heart' to me. Its breaking my heart, he keeps running away and all I want is to be with him." Words spill from Eunhyuk's lips before he can even think of stopping them as he sinks in to an arm chair.

Kangin thought back to Donghae's uneasy entrance, which obviously had something to do with the fried looking member sitting before him. Eunhyuk distractedly ran his hands through his hair. Suddenly Hyuk slammed his fists in to his thighs.

"I'm so tired of his running away! How do I get him to understand that I love him?" Eunhyuk pounded his legs head hung low.

"Maybe you should get him a gift." Kangin offered

"What?" Hyuk's head snapped up so fast Kangin wondered if he had whiplash from it.

"A gift, get him a present. A surprise gift screams I love you."

"It does?" Kangin nodded. "But what do I get him?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Doesn't he love stuffed animals? Let's go get him one" Kangin stood brushing off his legs for no reason. Eunhyuk looked up at him still seated. "Yah! Let's go!" Kangin snapped. Eunhyuk jumped up rushing after the other.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Kangin looked around the tiny store in awe on every available surface perched multiple plushies. Shelves upon shelves sat completely covered in multicolored animals in various sizes as well, some even hung from the ceiling like a winter wonderland menagerie. Kangin doubted if there was an animal repeated.

"How exactly did you find this place?"Kangin spun around in wonder.

"It was Hae's birthday, we were walking passed and it caught his attention but we didn't have time then to stop so busy with schedules. So I committed it to memory so I could come back."

"W-O-W" Kangin said enunciating each letter like a syllable. They decided to split up and look of the perfect plushy.

-A Few Minutes Later –

"Hey, Hyukjae!" Kangin called laughing. "It looks just like you colors and all." Eunhyuk turned to see Kangin pointing to a large, seriously large, multi-colored monkey. The thing was easily as large as the man standing next to it, only infinitely more huggable. Every section of it was a different color containing every color of the rainbow plus more. The more Eunhyuk looked at it the more he just wanted to hug it.

"Wait," Kangin paused picking his words. "This is perfect."

"Why?" Eunhyuk asked still contemplating hugging it.

"What better stuffed animal to get him than something representative of you?" understanding dawned on Eunhyuk's face then he hugged the giant monkey. Kangin took a picture because that was just too great Monkey hugging a monkey.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

On the way back to the dorms the two had formulated a plan to get the monkey plushy into Eunhyuk and Donghae's room. First Kangin was going to run interference while Eunhyuk brought it through into the room. Though they didn't really think that anyone would be there to notice, Kangin figured that Donghae and Tuekie would still be talking. Little did they know.

Kangin entered first, as planned but immediately ran into Donghae. The one person he absolutely did not want to see.

"Oh hey Donghae!" Kangin said seemingly excessively loud, Eunhyuk who had just been about to enter heard and froze fearing he might be seen and the surprise ruined.

"Hey hyung have you seen Hyukkie?" Donghae asked looking behind Kangin toward the door. Kangin saw and started waving his arms like an idiot. Donghae looked back a Kangin wary of getting smack by a flailing limb especially one of kangin's limbs, the strongest member of Super Junior.

"No! But let's go to the living room!" Kangin spun Donghae around and marched him toward the living room signaling Eunhyuk behind his back. Hyuk who was peering around the doorframe saw and began sneaking behind them the giant monkey on his back like a humongus backpack.

Kangin was talking animatedly trying to keep Donghae's attention. Hyuk successfully made it to the entrance to the hallway to the rooms but wanted to keep Donghae in his sight, just in case. Suddenly he ran into something, a something that made a loud yelp as it crashed to the floor.

The next moments seem to happen in slow motion. Donghae heard the shout and turned to look, Eunhyuk froze like a deer in the headlights, Kangin reached out and grabbed hold of Donghae's head forcing back around then time seem to go back to normal. Eunhyuk spun around knocking his poor victim down again.

"Sorry Eeteuk."Eunhyuk whispered giving him a hand up. Eeteuk went to ask about the multicolored attacker but Eunhyuk frantically shushed him placing a hand over his mouth glancing over his shoulder pushing him back down the hallway and to the safety of his room. Where Eeteuk helped set up the surprise to perfection no questions asked.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Kangin grabbed Donghae's head to prevent it from turning further and seeing Eunhyuk with the present. He pulled Donghae back around to face him.

"Donghae did you know your hair is really soft?" Kangin questioned, since his hands were currently in it.

"Kangin that's really creepy." Donghae replied.

"So are you hungry?"

"What? NO! Kangin let go of my face!"Donghae cried as Kangin forcibly dragged him into the kitchen by his head. Donghae struggled the whole way unable to get free but when they reached the kitchen Kangin hold lessened and he was able to wrestle free. He quickly dashed from the room, Kangin a split second behind.

Only Donghae didn't make it very far instead he ran head long into someone else who managed to keep them standing. How? His impeccable dancing skills. Donghae looked at who he had collided with and flushed stepping back and looking away gaze landing on Eeteuk who gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up. Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hand and pulled him down the hall to weakly muttered protestations. He stopped outside their door. Donghae's eyebrows drew together furrowing his brow.

"I have a surprise for you, so close your eyes and trust me" Eunhyuk watched as the other nodded and shut his eyes per the directions. Eunhyuk waved a hand in front of his face to be sure. He opened the door and backed in Donghae following. "Okay, open your eyes"

Donghae's eyes flew open to see the most adorable monkey plushy he had ever seen and it was gigantic. He ran forward and hugged it. Then he turned to Hyuk and flying tackled him and even his dance skills could not keep them standing this time. They tumbled to the floor Donghae squealing in delight causing Eunhyuk to start laughing.

"It looks just like you!" Donghae squealed not letting go.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"So I'm guessing you had something to do with this?" Eeteuk asked Kangin standing next to him in the doorway as they watched the two rolling around on the floor. Kangin laughed sheepishly.

"Just maybe" Kangin reached into his pocket and pulled out a little floppy eared puppy plushy and handed it to Eeteuk. Eeteuk looked down at the cute little guy in his hands then threw his arms around Kangin in a tight hug.

"I love Youngwoon"

"I love you too, Angel"

 

 

Thanks to everybody who reads and subscribes PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT. I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter should be a surprise XD