It's not the Washing Machines Fault

I like you, I like you, I like YOU

“Hyukkie? Eunhyuk? HyukJAE!” Donghae said to the silent phone voice rowing in volume with each name. Pulling the phone back away from his ear he saw the blank screen telling him that the call had ended some time ago. He released a loud guttural scream from deep in his throat in agitation. At who? Eunhyuk? Or himself? He chucked his phone at the wall not caring whether it broke or not. Spinning sharply on his heel he stormed out of the room.

He roughly bumped into someone just outside the door, but walked away still fuming barely recognizing the fact that it was Siwon he ran into or that Siwon tailed him down the hall. Donghae stalked down the hallway ending in the laundry room. He furiously paced back and forth staring at the tile floor breathing hard angrily muttering things that should not be heard by little children.

Whipping around from one of his turns he noticed that the laundry needed done despite them only being there two days. It must be that there were seven men living there. He huffed over and began to toss different articles of clothing into the front loader washing machine. One piece got caught on his hand and tangled with his fingers. He started jerking it in every direction growing increasingly frustrated as it refused to disconnect till finally it came loose after much flailing and cursing. He angrily threw the offending article of clothing viciously into the machine and slamming the door a deep scowl adorning his face. Donghae stumped over and tried to pull out the detergent drawer to add the soap but the thing wouldn’t listen as he pulled and pulled his dignity flew out the window he gave in lashing out at the misbehaving machine with his foot.

“I don’t know what’s wrong but you shouldn’t take it out on the washing machine.” A calm voice spoke from the open doorway. Donghae whipped around to see Siwon casually leaning against the doorframe and he vaguely wondered how long the other had been standing there.

“Why?” he shot back agitation still clear in his voice and tone.

“Because we need it to do our laundry for the rest of the trip.”Siwon said still calm not rising to Donghae’s misdirected anger as he stepped into the room and proceeded to smoothly open that drawer, pour in the detergent, then start the machine. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked leaning back on the washing machine crossing his arms across his chest as it noisily filled with water.

“No.” Donghae muttered turning away from the steady gaze uncomfortably.

“Are you going to talk about it anyway?” Siwon smiled as he saw the others’ resolve breaking as well as his anger.

“Probably.” Donghae sighed shoulders slumping in defeat.

Siwon unfolded his arms and hefted himself up on top of the washing machine he patted the space next to him inviting Donghae to join him. At his hesitancy Siwon cracked another smile and said, “Come on, it’ll vibrate your till it’s numb.”

Donghae burst out laughing as he clambered up next to his friend more of his anger dispersing.

“So, what happened?” Siwon queried when he sensed that Donghae was ready to talk.

“Well we were just talking,” Donghae paused looking down at his knees that he knocked together. “Suddenly he got really mad and –and started yelling at me, then he hung up. Just like that he hung up before I could say anything. With no reason he hung up.” Donghae’s feet had begun to fidget together and he sounded like a hurt little kid, a five year old about ready to cry.

“Are you sure you didn’t start it?” Siwon asked seeing through him also knowing that Eunhyuk rarely yelled without adequate provocation. Donghae hung his head looking away from the man sitting next to him.

“Maybe.” He mumbled into his chest pumping his feet back and forth banging them loudly against the machine.

“I know you too well.”Siwon chuckled bumping his shoulder gently into Donghae’s.

“But what do I do now?” Donghae asked quietly still not looking at Siwon. He began to gnaw in his bottom lip worriedly. Siwon didn’t answer immediately taking his time to choose the right words when suddenly a very loud and very annoying beep sounded causing both men to jump several feet in the air. Donghae actually fell off the machine to the ground with a grunt.

Laughing at their stupidity Siwon, who managed to stay on his perch, popped off and helped Donghae to his feet. They opened up the offending machine and began pulling the wet clothes and putting them over in the dryer in a passing system, trying not to drop them in transit. Siwon startled Donghae as he spoke again.

“You should wait a bit to let Eunhyuk cool down, because from the sound of it you really pissed him off this time,” Donghae made an offended noise in his throat but Siwon shushed him and continued. “You really are the only one that can get to him that much but also you are the only one that can really calm him down effectively too. Meaning that you should wait to let his anger dissipate a bit before you talk to him and APOLOGIZE!” he finish speaking with extra emphasis on the last word, punctuating it all he snapped the door to the dryer shut.

“Yeah,” Donghae nodded in agreement then made a face scrunching his nose as he rubbed his behind. “And you were right about the washer,” Siwon quirked an eyebrow at Donghae prompting him to continue. “It really does make your go numb.” They both burst out laughing.

“WHAT?! NO!!!!!!” the shout sounded loudly down the hall way. Siwon and Donghae looked at each other briefly before dashing from the room.

 

 

So...Cliffhanger sorry!!! let me know what you think so comment ^-^ thanks to everybody that subscribes!!! I love you alll!!!!! oh and this is dedicated to all my "children" you know who you are.... XD

@MrKackfrazze: LOL thanks and here is more. ^-^

@cutemyxn: Is it a little better now? It makes me sad too T^T

@DragonGirl8493: <3