Chap 7. Kiss

Limerence

Before reading this part, i think it's better if you've watched a movie that named Kimi No Nawa or Your NameIt's a Japan famous animation movie. If you didn't watched it yet or intend to watch. Then i suggest you to read the short review or summary of the movie. Thank you!! ^^

 

 

When he woke up, Jamie was already in the kitchen, cooking something judging by the sweet smells that emerges into his bedroom. It was still early than he planned to wake up. Good thing the movie director cancels the practice in the morning and will just resume the next day or else he’ll be doomed.

 

His head is banging like crazy because of the hungover, curse Yugyeom for bringing 5 bottles of Soju last night. With a messy hair and fresh-from-sleep face he come down stairs and planning on startling her, but Jamie saw him first before he can even make a noise,

 

“Hey, morning. Settle down, it won’t take long.” She’s transferring the pancake from the pan into the plates in the kitchen island.

 

Suddenly an idea pop out from Seungyoun’s brain.

 

Seungyoun walks to Jamie who’s still holding a pan and spatula, grab her through her nape softly, bent down and slams their mouth together as he took her in a sweet chaste kiss, he even give a nibbles on her full bottom lips when he pulled out.

 

“Morning,” Seungyoun said then before sitting down in one of the kitchen island stool. “What?” when he realizes that Jamie doesn’t move still. is slightly opened and she's still holding a pan and spatula.

 

“What did you just do?”

 

“Kiss you,” nonchalantly, he said.

 

“Yeah, I know that it was a kiss but why?”

 

“That Mrs. Cho is a morning kiss.” He said sheepishly while picking up his spoon. “Thank you for the meal,” and started eating. “Don’t you have work today?”

 

Jamie just shook her head no, “Cancelled. My manager’s wife is sick, he asks for a day off,” Seungyoun nodded then.

 

Before she sat up on the dining chair and eat her breakfast, Jamie make a warm yuju tea for Seungyoun, she said it's good for his hungover. He drink the tea in one gulp, and indeed he felt immediately better.

 

Then they to eat in silence.

 

Silence except Jamie’s inside didn’t know the word. It’s not in her vocabulary because right now she’s been thinking about the kiss of all the things. How Seungyoun’s lips we’re in fact soft and sweet to taste. Damn! She shouldn’t think about it but, but then again is it really wrong to think of that if it’s your husband’s?

 

“Jimin,” Seungyoun who has been ignoring his food and observing Jamie this whole time suddenly talked.

 

Jamie is startled, “Ye-yeah?”

 

“You’re thinking out loud,” He said with a grin.

 

Her face heated with that. “It’s your fault,”

 

Seungyoun look up to her and raise his eyebrows, “Why is it my fault?”

 

“You kiss me,” she gritted out.

 

“You kissed me too, last night remember? I’m just returning the favour.” He shrugged his shoulder then. “And I realize that it’s never wrong to begin with, isn’t it?”

 

Technically, it isn’t.

 

They’re married.

 

But is she ready for this? What if she out of plan started to get attached to Seungyoun and get use to this kind of things? Aren’t Seungyoun is just a momentary husband and at the end he will leave her too? What if—

 

She was startled when Seungyoun took her smaller hand on the table and squeezes it, “Remember my vow to you?”

 

Jamie thinks at first and then nodded, “You’ll never leave me unless I’ll ask you to.” Seungyoun nodded. She nodded in understanding too. As they eat in silence again.

 

A comfortable silence.

 

So after that time, they kiss like it just a normal things to do,

 

They kiss in the morning, in the afternoon, when they meet each other in studios, in Seungyoun’s filming set when she visited him and they think no one was watching or when Seungyoun have a time to picks Jamie up from her schedule, when it’s a night time before both of them going to sleeping, when someone needed to go away for a long time. They kiss,

 

Everyday.

 

They kiss until it became their usual routine that even their friends thinks it’s normal already.

 

***

 

“Hey,” Seungyoun called. Jamie turned to him, glance and then eyes back into the television.

 

They’re currently watching Kimi no Na Wa. Jamie’s insisted to watched it because she said that Nathan cried because of this, and he doesn’t have a heart to stop her even though he’s not a big fan of anime, he willing to watch this anime movie with her, 50 minutes since it played, he unexpectedly come to love the movie.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re too far,” he said. Jamie pause the movie then and turned to Seungyoun fully. “Just like Mitsuha, we’re like living in the different timeline. I can hear you but I can’t touch you.”

 

Jamie smiles at that.

 

Ever since they started kissing, Seungyoun becomes soooo clingy in a way that had Jamie’s heart can’t do anything but to plop in happiness and makes the butterflies in her stomach flies. She feels like a fluttered teenager once again,

 

It’s an undescribed feelings actually.

 

Jamie crawled into his space then, “How close do you want,”

 

“Closer,”

 

So Jamie moved more into his side. Their thighs were touching, “Like this?”

 

“Hmm, a little more,” She then put one of her feet’s on top of Seungyoun’s.

 

“Nuh uh”

 

Jamie bit her bottom lip to that as an idea comes up into her mind.

 

She stood up, Seungyoun’s eyebrows raised in question then unexpectedly she sit into Seungyoun’s lap who are now eyes widened, as Jamie wiggled a little and settles down. Her back was plastered against Seungyoun’s, she rested her bodies comfortably on his tensed one.

 

“Much better?” She asks him and laughs as Seungyoun finally relaxed and just smiled.

 

“Hmm,” he hummed as he put his hands around Jamie’s petite waist. He peppered Jamie’s clothed shoulders with soft kisses then nuzzle into the crook of her neck and inhale in there, Jamie scents so comforting, it’s like a baby scent, he don’t know how to describe it but he liked]s it.

 

“You want this, don’t you?” Jamie said, voice is filled with a hidden intentions that Seungyoun’s already expertly understand well,

 

“Nah, I realize now that it’s a bad idea.” Seungyoun joked as Jamie pouted.

 

This time Seungyoun unexpectedly grab both of her hips and flex his arm muscle by turning her over easily as she let out a surprised gasp because of the sudden man-handle and their close proximity. Their fronts pressed together. Seungyoun contentedly sighed at that.

 

Pleasures is all that he feel at the moment.

 

This kind of closeness that he craved for, this kind of closeness that let him have the clear view of his wife face, eyes, nose, and oh those goddamn y lips.

 

He traces it with his thumb before capturing it with his own lips.

 

The kiss was slow, like a slow dance, it’s like they’re trying to go with the rhythm until they found their beat and the slow dance becomes an upbeat melody, more intense, hungry and wet kisses as if they’re starving of each other, trying to get the taste into their tongues as they lost their way in the desires.

 

Their lower bodies is pressed close against each other, Jamie body reacted with a grind on the man laps which makes him let out a low groan unto , Seungyoun run the kiss from her lips, her jaw, until her ears.

 

He pecked her ears, as the girl hummed heavily and pull on his hair, move on lower, he’s finally on her neck, he smothered his nose on the the skin, take in her scent as much as he can before and on it repetitively, making the pale sensitive skin changes into a bright red as the owner let out a sweet breathy moans of his name right beside his ear. He has a goosebumps just by hearing that,

 

“Seungyhon-ahh”

 

That’s it, the clue for him to stop before he lost all of his sanity and self control,

 

Seungyoun then ended it with hands stilling Jamie hips and a wet peck on her lips.

 

It tooks all that he have to stop himself from jumping into this women right there and there at this very moment like a starving beast he is. Sure, he love this and definitely wants to go further with Jamie, but he can’t.

 

He can’t do this without a mutual feelings, right?

 

Oh come on, he’s not a jerk who takes an advantage of his own bestfriend.

 

They pull out from each other and panted heavily as Jamie settle her head on Seungyoun shoulders who are now trying to calm his own breath. They both know that they should ended it before they can’t stop it because that would be a problem and a pain to solve all on your own, especially for Seungyoun.

 

“It’s six months,” Jamie utters then, killing both of their rising arousals effectively. This is the topic they’ve been avoiding around for few days now and now, it needed to be cleared out.

 

“Yeah, in two weeks,” Seungyoun agreed, “So what’s the plan?”

 

Jamie shrugged at that. “Don’t know,”

 

Silence.

 

She can almost hear Seungyoun’s brain working, thinking something she cannot quite decipher.

 

“Let’s cross the bridge when we get there?” Seungyoun said. Jamie nodded. “

 

And let’s sleep already, it’s late. You have interview in the morning, yeah?” Jamie nodded again.

 

“Want me to carry you to your room?” Seungyoun grinned at hers as she was still wrapped around the man.

 

She shook her head. Seungyoun nodded as he untangled himself from the women and stands up. They switched off everything downstairs before ascending upstairs.

 

“Good night,” he said when they reach her door.

 

“Good night,” she was expecting a kiss, a soft one like he always given her if not a passionate kiss from the man before they both go to their own room and sleep, but now she was just given a forehead kiss and a tap into her nose before the man disappears into his own room.

 

Jamie then just shrugged and closes her door.