Chap 4. Talk to me

Limerence

The news about their wedding created a big buzz in the entertainment industry. Seungyoun and Jamie becomes busy with the left and right interviews and all, good thing they have a great PR team to make it through every of it and not to mention how Seungyoun and Jamie’s always been coordinated even before like they can almost read each other’s mind.

 

Their chemistry and all was always there as his and Jamie’s manager quoted it.

 

The public reactions are mostly good although there’s some haters who spread right then and there especially on their social media account.

 

Omg, I know that they have something since long time ago

Andwaeee, uri seungyoun is now married T.T but I’m not complaining cause its Jamie hehe

From bestfriends to husband and wife, kkkk I’m jealous of them

Imagine how cute and funny their baby gonna be??? Cant wait to see little Seungyoun soon >.<

Wow, this btch date Jaebeom last month but now married to Cho Seungyoun?

Eh? What happen with JB oppa?? Aren’t they still dating?

LMAO its funny how she got these 2 handsome man with that ugly face

 

No one ever directly mention about Jaebum’s disappearance and how they end up marrying each other instead. If someone brought it up out of nowhere, Seungyoun was already drilled on how to divert the topic, so they can always make it through in one piece.

 

But every time it brought out, it will leave Jamie in a bad mood like, when they goes home she won’t talk, refusing to meet anyone, just lock herself in her room or drown herself in alcohol –which is not really Jamie’s thing to do– and the next day, it’s like nothing happens yesterday. Seungyoun is so worried about her, he really wants to help her and stayed home as much as he can just in case she needs someone, but she won't even talk at all, moreover to have her opened up to him.

 

And now, they are not only the actor and top singer but also tagged as the best ‘couple’ of the year too.

 

As planned, they both move in together in the new house Seungyoun management gifted to them both.

 

Yeah, the truth was when they heard the news that he get married, instead of the good minute scolding Seungyoun expected and the end of his career, they all congratulated them despite they jokingly told him that they’re feeling betrayed cause they have to know all of this from the media as he didn’t invite or even gave news to any of them and bought a house for him to move in with Jamie so they can start their ‘family’ as his CEO quoted it.

 

The house was a two story townhouse in the residential lot in Gangnam, not too far from the filming set and the Yuehua building which is really great.

 

He doesn’t have to drive hours and hours to get to work except maybe when needed.

 

It has four bedrooms — Seungyoun raised an eyebrow to that because who would need lots of bedrooms for 6th month, really? — three upstairs and one downstairs that was quickly turned into Jamie’s mini studio where she stocks all her equipment and everything about her work, a spacious living room, a nice kitchen, a small library which changed into Seungyoun’s work room, a nice backyard with a pool and cosy bedrooms.

 

Over-all, it’s very cozy house that they will be their home for another six months.

 

They still doesn’t talk about it yet, the six months period they have and Seungyoun don’t have a heart to start talking about it especially now that Jamie finally settles down already, far from the days after the wedding when she seems to be lost and choose not to talk at all.

 

Now, she can talk about work, where she’s going and even what she eats at work.

 

Casual talk like they’re not friends,

 

Like they’re just acquaintances.

 

It's weird, seeing the vibrant and talkative Jamie is now turning into the gloomy and silent person, it's like he's seeing the new part of her that he never ever knew before, sure it was making him sad a little at first

 

But Seungyoun is fine with that,

 

better less than nothing, ain't it?

 

Still, they doesn’t have news about Jaebum.

 

“Want to eat out?” Seungyoun started. Jamie’s in front of the TV in the living room, wearing only grey hoodies and a short pants, remote in hand, changing the channel every second. “I feel like wanting a japanese food” he added as he leaned against the door frame of the kitchen’s entrance.

 

“Just order then,” she mumbles.

 

“Uhm, change of scenery?”

 

Jamie turned off the TV and stand up, “I’m not in the mood to eat,”

 

Seungyoun just sighed in defeat.

 

It’s always like this.

 

When they’re in front of the media they’re as perfect as they can be but when they’re home, it feels like they don’t know each other, feels like they’re stranger once again.

 

“Jimin-ah can we talk?” Cho Seungyoun can’t take this anymore, this silence, this cold shoulder, this cold something in between them.

 

He is still her bestfriend before all of this , remember?

 

“You can tell me what’s wrong, yeah?”

 

“I’m fine,”

 

“Cut the bull. I’m not asking if you’re fine or what because it’s absolutely obvious that you’re not,”

 

“Then what do you want?” Seungyoun did not expect the raise in her tone. He looks at her intently with an eyebrow frowned as if he is observing her, Jamie sighed and looks away.

 

“Jimin-ah,” he tried again, softly this time, voice as gentle as he can,

 

“What’s wrong? Ever since we move in, you don’t talk to me anymore. Is it that you don’t want me here? If i make you uncomfortable or so you should just tell me, i could move back to my old house you know... i'm totally okay with that”

 

"Just talk to me... please?"

 

That had her gets her out of her thoughts then,

 

“I don’t know,” she said as she slumps into the couch, face in her palm.

 

“Honestly, I want to be a good wife to you because damn, I know you will be such a great husband. I will marry you for whatever the reason it is… but I don’t know every time I saw you, all I can ever think was how f’ed up my life is and how I dragged you into this mess and yet you’re still so kind to me, you didn’t deserve to be in this whole and…"

 

“I’m just thinking how would you tell it to me, how would one day you finally blame me for all of this and get away from me. Because if I were you, I would blame myself too..."

 

"I'm just afraid that you would really left me, i know this is all my faults but i'm not ready to lose my bestfriend. You deserve someone better than me. And it supposed to be you are going to ask Seulgi out, supposed to be it’s her that you should be living together and asking to eat dinner out with… instead of me”

 

So there it is.

 

It’s the problem.