Chap 6. Berries & pocari

Limerence

“So, how are you two holding up?” Vernon asks. Seungyoun’s in the kitchen cooking something with Nathan. The whole circles decided to hang out in their house. It’s Friday, so everyone was off the schedules until Sunday.

 

“Fine,”

 

Kino wiggles his eyebrows to Jamie then, “Fine like?” teasing.

 

“Have you had already?” Yugyeom asks casually while popping popcorns into his mouth.

 

That was the time too when Jamie sipped her orange juice and the liquid decided to run into the wrong pipe as she choked on it.

 

“Oh sorry, is that confidential?” added Yugyeom while Jamie was wiping with the sleeve of her oversized shirt (Seungyoun’s shirt actually as she oftenly steal the man clothes, it’s not her fault that his clothes is just so big and comfortable to use. Plus she like their scent), glaring daggers into the GOT7 maknae direction.

 

“Kim Yugyeom,” Vernon reprimanded him.

 

“What? There’s nothing wrong about that? They’re married. Unless you don’t know that married people have and all the things couple do?” he continues.

 

Vernon throw him a throw pillow then, “But that doesn’t mean they needed to tell you about it, it’s privacy you idiot”

 

“I’m just asking a normal question.”

 

"Which is not normal at all," Kino replied.

 

While they’re on it, Jamie slips out of their sights and find a way out in the kitchen where Seungyoun and Nathan was. “Can you help me?” She asks Seungyoun, cutting the two man talks with a topic about the clothing shop Seungyoun owns.

 

“About what?”

 

“Kill Yugyeom and hide his body, let’s make it look like it’s an accident,” she said in a serious tone. Seungyoun blinks a few times before getting it and laughs.

 

“What did he do this time?”

 

“Asking normal question,”

 

“So what’s wrong with it?”

 

“Normal, as in asking someone if you had was normal. Define normal” Both Nathan and Seungyoun laughed at that.

 

“Just never mind him. You know how chatty he is when he got drink in his hand.” Seungyoun just said.

 

“So you guys didn’t do it still? It’s like four months in your marriage.” That’s Nathan, sipping his drink casually.

 

“Can we kill him too? He’s small so I bet we can hide his body somewhere” Seungyoun crouched his head down to whispers into Jamie’s ear. Jamie giggled at that, then nodded.

 

“I heard you two,” Nathan just shook his head and rolled his eyes to the two before waving his bottle and walks out of the kitchen.

 

Seungyoun and Jamie just laughs at that.

 

“You go join them. I’ll just wait for the food to be done” he nudges Jamie to follow Nathan.

 

“Nah, I want to be here,” as she settles into the kitchen stool, beside Seungyoun. “They’ll just ask me things I don’t wanna talk about,” She pouted lightly. Next time remind her to only let her girlies hanging out into this house, not those insufferable prick of idiot boys.

 

Seungyoun just nodded. Even he doesn’t want to be asks question like that. It’s not because they haven’t done that (which is not wrong) but it’s sort of private thing and not something that needed to be shared out. He’s not Yugyeom who are really blunt about his life, you know.

 

Besides, if Jamie would want to do it, of course it would be with someone she loves like Jaebum and not a substitute husband like him, isn’t it? It will be her first time, so it should be more special, and intimate.

 

“Seungyoun-ah?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I’m asking if you want to go somewhere tomorrow,”

 

“Oh, uhm, I have a practice tomorrow morning. I don’t know if I can be free until the afternoon.” Jamie nodded, “Do you have plans?”

 

“Uh I thought I’d ask you to go to a new theme park downtown, but I guess I’ll just rot out in the studio tomorrow,” She pouted while Seungyoun just chuckle at that.

 

“Maybe on Sunday, we could go out.” Jamie just nodded and mumbles an okay.

 

 

***

 

It was three in the morning when everyone decided it’s enough already and started heading home. The two were left to pick up the garbage and clean the house. Beer and soda cans all over the floor, and there’s a potato chips crisp, hershey’s wrappers, and many more on the sofa, for real she felt like a mother who clean up after her child mess,

 

“I’m dead.” After they cleaned the table and started heading upstairs.

 

“Yeah me too,” Seungyoun agreed.

 

Jamie was the first to reach her room as it was the first one from the stairs and Seungyoun’s at the end of the hallway.

 

Yeah, they slept in a different rooms. Of course,

 

“Good night,” Seungyoun said as he passed her by her door.

 

“I don’t have good night kiss?” that was meant to be a joke but when Seungyoun turned around and stopped in front of her, Jamie got a mini heart attack but the most disturbing part was that she’s anticipating it? The kiss?

 

She only drink a pocari the whole time? Oh she indeed take a sip or two of Nathan’s beer, but she couldn’t be drunk just because of that, right?

 

Seungyoun raise his two fingers and kissed it before putting it in Jamie’s forehead. “That, your goodnight kiss,” he said as he grinned to him.

 

Jamie pouted and stomp her foot like a kid, “That’s not even a kiss,” she complained.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I want a kiss,” she repeated.

 

Seungyoun stood frozen because even in his drunken state he can perfectly feel his face heated up. His brain is working extra hard right now. Is this a dream? Jamie wants a kiss, what the hell was that even mean?

 

When Seungyoun did not move, Jamie walk close to him and grabbed him through his nape and kissed him. Just the press of their lips at first, but then he grasps in surprise and Jamie got the chance to introduce their tongues together then. Jamie even bit his bottom lip when they separated for air.

 

“That Mr. Cho is a kiss,” she smirks at him before stepping away from the man and closing her door to the unmoving Seungyoun. His widened eyes didn’t even blink for a seconds.

 

Seungyoun can only glare at the door for a good minute because, what was that?

 

After 2 minutes of standing there like a statue, he sighed in defeat then walking into his room, closing the door so gently before diving into his bed. He tried his best to close his eyes, but then,

 

The thought of Jamie’s soft lips suddenly appeared on his mind,

 

It feels so soft, so fluffy, and so smooth?

 

And the taste of her lips,

 

It’s like a mixture of berries… and pocari?

 

And the way her tongue just slide into his mouth, 

 

Suddenly, Seungyoun’s imagination went crazier as time goes by, all of those not-so-pure thought of Jamie then made his body react in a way that he didn't intended to, then it forced him to go to bathroom for some relieves before he finally could succumbs to sleep in peace.

 

I mean, it's not wrong right?

 

They're married even if their "status" is still a bestfriend and,

 

Seungyoun is still a healthy man after all.