Chap 1. Anxious

Limerence

"Thanks." The person on the other line said but her usual bubbliness gone. Seungyoun can only raise his eyebrows but did not comment on it.

 

"Are you still out of the country?" he asked, remembering the fact that Jamie’s career as a soloist from Warner Music really worked out, I mean she’s so talented so no wonder she quickly get a recognition overseas with her music. An international collaboration right there and then, a daily guest of some famous reality shows, and many more works that she’s been doing. Jamie is living in her dream right now. That’s why sometimes Jamie is nowhere to be found in Korea, she stayed up overseas a lot, she recently even bought a house in L.A which he and her other friends, M.O.L.A members usually goes to if they didn’t have any schedule in summer holiday.

 

"Uhm, no, actually I just landed earlier. I'm in front of your door right now."

 

He immediately walks into the front door to see if she's really in there and yes she is in her oversized jacket, white shirt underneath, black leggings, a bucket hat and bare faced. He opens the door to her and was taken aback when she wrapped him into a tight bear hug, as her chin leaning against his shoulder.

 

"What's wrong?" his usual voice coated with worry, more of it than he let.

 

"Just let me hug you for a moment." She mumbles.

 

So he let her as long as she needed it. Despite that Jamie already got a boyfriend and soon-to-be husband, it doesn’t change the fact that Cho Seungyoun and Park Jimin is a really really close friends that’s no one can’t ever separate them no matter what’s happen. They still hugged each other, sometimes having a sleepover at each other houses and cuddles while watching movies despite they both are adults and already have a partner. But then again, neither of their partners are complaining, Jaebum is a little possessive at first but he’s cool with that after Jamie convince him that Seungyoun think of her as a brother as man, not even women and back then Seungyoun ex-girlfriend is also cool with their closeness, as she’s becoming one of Jamie friends too anyway.

 

Jamie let him go after a while and headed inside after she removed her usual thick block sneakers that add 5 cm to her short height at the door. Something's wrong with Jamie, she doesn’t need to say anything, because he knows her. She's usually bubbly but now the bubbliness dissipated into nothing as he follows her into the kitchen.

 

He watched as Jamie take out a bottle of water from the cupboard where she knew the place that he usually stocks it and watched as she emptied one and deposited the empty bottle at the trash can underneath the sink. She then settled into one of the stools in the marbled kitchen island.

 

"Can I stay here for the night?"

 

"You know that you dont have to ask," Seungyoun quickly replied. Jamie nodded to that.

 

It wasnt until they're in bed that Seungyoun get the chance to talk to the women. Jamie settled underneath the duvet, one of her feet is sandwiched in between Seungyoun's long legs, as usual. Yes, they slept in the same bed.

 

"I'm not used to you like this," he started. Jamie sinks underneath the duvet more when she heard it like a kid who avoid her mother scolding. "What's wrong really?"

 

"It's nothing."

 

"Don’t you dare lying to me, Park Jimin" he countered. "Should I force you to tell me or what?"

 

"How? Are you gonna use your Martial Arts technique on me?" Jamie smirks, wanted to chase away the tension but she also knows, sooner or later she needed to tell him. She sighed as Seungyoun didn't bite into it, and look flatly at her

 

"Uhm, where should I start?"

 

"From the beginning"

 

Jamie sighed before she settled her head against Seungyoun's now muscled chest as she hugged him, "I’m going to get married, and Jaebum want to do it as soon as possible." She started.

 

Since all of GOT7 members choose to not resigning with JYP, they freed themselves out and do whatever they wants to do. And the first things that Jaebum’s want to do after that is, he wants to publicly announce their relationship since there’s no more restrictions or whatsoever. It’s been 1 years since that time, and now look at where they are… finally getting married.

 

Seungyoun can feel the unsaid word behind it and that's what he want Jamie to spill out, "So?" He said after minutes of silence. Jamie's hold unto him tightened.

 

"I'm... I'm scared."

 

If not for the raw anxious filled voice Jamie had when she said it, Seungyoun would have face palmed. "You've been together for quite some time now, what makes you scared?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe the idea? I dont really put much thinking into it when he popped out the question so I said yes but now, it totally sink in. Like what the hell Seungyoun, I'm getting married!"

 

"Yeah, in few weeks."

 

"It's really scary," Seungyoun chuckles to that.

 

"Just let me ask you one question,"

 

"What?"

 

"Do you love him?"

 

"…yeah,"

 

“So? If you really love him, there's nothing scary about tying the knots with someone you really love and spend the rest of your life with them, right?"

 

Jamie sighed before saying, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

 

"Is that it?" Jamie nodded so he nodded in understanding too, "But you know what makes you really scared?"

 

"What?"

 

"You're just afraid that Jaebum laughs after finally knows that you’re an unexperienced ,"

 

" you," they both laughed at that. Though Jamie was thinking maybe that's one thing too. They still never had before, only kisses, touching here and there and nothing more. And Jaebum never questioned about this either. He thought that probably Jamie is just not comfortable enough to step into that stage yet, so he never forced her. Moreover both of them rarely have a time to do those kind of things since they are both busy with their career. Maybe that’s one of the reason Jaebum wants to get married so sudden like this, to finally have his way with Jamie.

 

The truth is… She’s unexperienced in this field. Despite having this blunt personality who usually talks about like an expert and oftenly give advice to her girls friends life, and sometimes dress ily brave or something, Jamie is born in a Catholic house, sure she has a foul mouth and a unique personality but she’s really concervatives and really holds unto a ‘’no before marriage’’ beliefs.

 

And Seungyoun is the only one who know this fact, as she trust him and plus  he’s scared of her, well of course he is… after she threatened to kill him if he ever dare let out this confidential informations of her to anyone. So she believe that it’s okay to talk to Seungyoun about any stuff, anything, as he’s a good listener and a life guaranteed secret keeper.

 

"And I say, just cross the bridge when you get there or I can send you an unlimited supply of and condoms." He giggles like a teenage boy’s, Jamie pinched his stomach as a retort. "Ouch, that hurts!" As he rubbed the abused part and pouted at the women.

 

Jamie goes silent for a moment after that if not for her finger that drawing circles against his chest he would think that the girl already falls asleep. "Thank you," she said afterwards.

 

"You don't have to mention it. But,"

 

"But what?"

 

"Hm, you know… I'm just thinking. You'll be a married women soon so you can't just barge into my house, sleep with me in my bed and hugged me like this. That would be awful. People hmm specifically media would think it bad and Jaebum will chains you up if he sees his dear wife get too close to another man even after they’re married."

 

"What?"

 

"So let's start now," as he untangled himself from Jamie, moved away and put a pillow in between them.

 

"What the hell Cho Seungyoun? Aren’t we literally siblings?"

 

“And the media already knew our friendship and I already told Jaebum oppa about our closeness and he’s cool with it”

 

Jamie glared at him with a little angry pout, like she always does when she’s mad. "Jimin-ah,"

 

"Come back here or I'll chain you up by myself."

 

"What I'm trying to say is that..."

 

"Cho Seungyoun, don't make me repeat myself."

 

"Argh! Park Jimin, you don't get the point,"

 

"What if I make my point now?" as she rise up. Seungyoun can only groaned in complain and frustration as she move the pillow away and move back into her former spot beside him. Jamie immediately assumed his chest as pillow, mumbling something before her breathing evened out as she sleeps. As if she didn’t care anything about the world. He can only sigh and followed Jamie into the dreamland.