Alexander's Plan

You're Mine

 

 

 

When Kiseop woke up that’s when everything slammed back to him. His past life, the one that he had just heard Soohyun tell him. But he also remembered his past life, the one before he ever met Jaeseop.

“I see you’re finally awake.”

Kiseop flinched hearing Alexander’s voice, if he was scared of him before now he was terrified of him as he remembered that it was him who had killed him.

“Aww stilled scared of me Kiseoppie? You know you shouldn’t be scared of me.”

All Kiseop wanted to do was get out of there as soon as possible, he didn’t like being so close to Alexander not after he knows what he is after.

Alexander frowned not liking being ignored “Come on Kiseop answer me.”

Receiving no answer Alexander sneered “Fine it’s not like you’ll be much use to me after I’m done with you. I just wanted to have a nice chat with you, but seeing as you don’t want too then what can I do.”

He signaled for one of the men in the room, which Kiseop just noticed where there came in and picked Kiseop of the floor.

“Lock him up until I tell you otherwise.”

And with that Kiseop was led down to what he assumed was the basement, he tried to struggle free from the man’s grip but it was no use. The man then proceeded to chain Kiseop up by wrist to the wall, a devious smirk appearing in the man’s face.

“You look rather tasty like this you know.”                

 Fear gripped Kiseop tight as the man walked towards him, he started to frantically tug at the chains in vain. In a blink of an eye the man had pushed Kiseop up the wall making Kiseop stand in his tip toes.

“I’m sure the boss won’t mind me taking a little bite out of you.”

A wave of nausea hit Kiseop as he saw the man his lips; he closed his eyes not wanting to see the man’s mouth come near him.  He turned his face trying to get as far as he could in the limited space only to have the man yank him by his hair exposing his neck.

 A scream was ripped from Kiseop as he felt the man’s fangs pierce his skin, this was nothing like it was with Jaeseop, with Jaeseop he had felt the pleasure bubbling underneath the initial pain but this, this was just blinding pain. 

As best he could he kept trying to kick the man off of him until he felt his legs give out under him and the world yet again fade back to black.

                                                                                                -

Jaeseop was still trying to keep himself from going to panic mode at the fact that Alexander now had Kiseop at his mercy.

Dongho just kept watching Jaeseop pace back and forth in his living room “AJ hyung can you please stop pacing, you’re making me nervous.”

Kevin sighed as he tried to make Jaeseop sit down only for Jaeseop to slap his hand away “Dongho is right AJ you need to calm down Soohyun and Hoon are on their way.”

“So what if they are on their way! Once they get here, how the hell are we supposed to know where Kisoep is?”

Kevin pouted “That’s why we need them to get here first.”

Before Jaeseop could say anything back the doorbell rang and Dongho shot out of his seat to answer the door.

“You guys are finally here! A few more minutes and AJ hyung would have driven everybody up the wall.”

Soohyun and Hoon walked into the living room to find a still pacing Jaeseop, Soohyun sighed he should have know Jaeseop would be freaking out.

“Jaeseop first you need to calm down, we’ll get Kiseop back I promise you.”

Jaeseop stared at Soohyun for a couple of seconds before sitting down to everybody’s delight. Once Soohyun was satisfied with Jaeseop he let Hoon tae over.

“Ok, here is what is going to happen….”

                                                                                -

This time Kiseop woke up to his name being called out to him. As Kiseop sat up his whole body ached from his neck down to his toes but his neck felt like it was sliced open and it burned like hell. As soon as his vision cleared up he was greeted by the same man who had tied him up and bit him.

On instinct Kiseop scrambled closer to the wall, pressing his back as far as he could against it trying to make as much possible space between himself and the man.

The man let out a laugh “Don’t worry sweetheart I’m not going to bite you… well this time that is. The boss is calling for you and hey if he doesn’t kill you I’m sure he won’t mind you coming home with me.”

Kiseop just whimpers at the thought of that, but first he’ll have to survive whatever the hell Alexander was planning for him.

The man unlocked the shivering Kiseop and roughly yanking him up by his arm, his grip so tight Kiseop knew there will be burses later. He was then walked although to if you asked Kiseop he was more accurately dragged to another room.

“Ready for the grand finally Kiseop?”

Kiseop felt his heart race with fear as he was strapped to a chair, “W-what are you going to do to me?”

Alexander smiled “I told you this yesterday, I’m bringing the love of my life back and I need your help with this.”

“How the hell I am suppose to help you?”

Alexander traced his finger around where Kiseop heart was hammering away “Oh don’t you worry your pretty head about that you certainly will and can help me, plus I’m sure you’ll want to see Kibum again wont you?”

Kiseop felt like someone slammed a semi truck to his gut “K-kibum?”

“Yes Kibum, you remember him right?”

Of course how could anybody forget sweet Kibum especially not after the tragic incident that led to Kibum’s death. And with a shiver Kiseop knew what Alexander wanted from him.

“No you can’t please don’t do this!”

Alexander just stared at Kiseop for a few seconds “And why the hell not!? It’s the least you could do after your family took him away from me!”

Now Kiseop was shaking in fear as he trashed in the chair trying to get free “That wasn’t my fault and you know it! Alexander please don’t.”

“Why should you get your happily ever after when we didn’t?”

Tears ran down Kiseop’s cheeks at hearing the pain in Alexander’s words “Alexander please….”

“I’m sorry Kiseop I am I just… I need him more than anything, I love him.”

Alexander took the special knife that he needed and neared Kiseop “Don’t worry it’ll be over soon, I promise.”

Kiseop shook his head frantically “No no no no no. Alexander!”

Alexander slowly plunged the knife into Kiseop’s side, light immediately started pouring out so Alexander quickly grabbed a bottle to let it drip in there.

 

Kiseop thought he knew pain before but nothing had prepared him for this pain… the pain of having his grace being ripped out of him.

At the sight of the grace Alexander smiled “No matter how hard you try to run you can never hide the fact that you are and angel Kiseop. This was the only reason I decided to help put your little Jaeseop all those years ago, I could smell the grace on his soul and I knew that he had an angel hidden somewhere. But to my dismay I had to kill you and turn him before you where any use to me. Poor boy probably still has no idea that he fell in love with an angel.”

After a few minutes the grace stopped pouring out and Alexander removed the knife from Kiseop and only then did the blood start flowing out.

“I am truly sorry Kiseop but this needed to be done. Finally after all those years full of nothing but pain and loneliness I’ll finally have Kibum by my side.”

Kiseop is too weak to answer, his whole body feels like it’s on fire. He is slumped forward on the chair soaked in his sweat and the blood that is slowly leaking out of his side. His surrounding are starting to seem to be more and more distant that he misses the door being broken down.

A pissed of Jaeseop slams Alexander to the nearest wall causing him to drop the bottle, the sudden attack throws Alexander off a bit causing Jaeseop to have the upper hand.

Jaeseop takes one look to the bleeding Kiseop and he is seeing red as he smashes Alexander’s head against the wall allowing Jaeseop to tend to Kiseop while Alexander is unconscious.

“Oh god Kiseop what did they do to you?”

He quickly untied him and cradles him in his chest “God Kiseop you don’t know how scared I was when you disappeared.”

Jaeseop bit his wrist until it bled and brought it to Kiseop’s mouth to get Kiseop to swallow some in order to close his side wound. Neither of them saw Alexander get up and pick up the knife he had used on Kiseop up earlier.

“Jaeseop you came for me.”

Jaeseop gave him a quick kiss “Of course I did Kiseop, I love you.”

Instead of answering Jaeseop back Kiseop let out a scream as he saw Alexander plunge the knife into Jaeseop’s heart. Jaeseop’s eyes grew wide as he looked down at the wound, once Alexander retracted the knife Jaeseop slumped forward, bleeding all over Kiseop who was screaming for Jaeseop to open his eyes.

Alexander dipped the tip of the knife into the bottle that held Kiseop’s grace and the once white grace turned red. With one last sorrowful glance at the couple Alexander ran off to finish his mission.

Little after Alexander ran off a panicked Soohyun showed up followed by the rest of the gang only to be met by the sight of Kiseop crying over Jaeseop’s body.

 

 

 

 

****Omg you guys are going to kill me now aren't you and I don't blame you T.T lol but seriously how the hell did my story turn out like this OTL anyways there might be one more chapter or two depends on how I close the story.... 

I'll try to update as soon as I can but with Thanksgiving and Black Friday coming up idk when I can since I will be working starting this week T.T Kinda scared since customers scare me and I don't like talking alot which working at a store requires :( curse me for being sociably awkward and shy but hey I need the money...

And yes Kiseop is angel I got ispired by his scene in 'A Shared Dream' ^^ and I just loved the idea of AngelKiseop and VampireJaeseop ^-^ but since Alexander killed him in the fire and he was reincarnated he lost all memories of being an angel and hopefully I'll get to elaborate in the next chapter how Kiseop ended up being on Earth instead of heaven...

So I hope this chapter wasn't a total fail... anyways that's all I have to say about this chapter***