Happy Ending?

You're Mine

 

Hoon groaned when he heard his cell phone go off somewhere to his left, he sat up wincing in pain. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he didn’t remember falling asleep on the floor with Soohyun. He shrugged he was probably too exhausted to make it to their room. His face showed surprised when he saw it was Dongho calling him.

“Hello?”

He was met by silence from the other line and his heart clenched in fear, what if they had gotten Dongho as well?

“H-hyung?”

A crying Dongho was no better because Dongho rarely cried. “Is something worng?”

“They’re gone hyung.”

Hoon could feel his heart thump painfully in his chest “W-who’s gone?”

“Kiseop, Jaeseop, Alexander and... so is Kibum.”

Hoon’s eyes darted quickly to the now empty bed, his eyes widening at seeing that Kiseop was now missing too “What are you talking about? Kibum has been dead for a long time now.”

Dongho took in a shaky breath “Alexander brought him back but…”

Hoon was getting impatient “But what!?”

“He sacrificed himself to bring Kiseop back, but it didn’t work.”

“How do you know?” Hoon could feel himself getting nauseated.

“H-he sent me a message on where to find Kiseop hyung but I got there and all four of them where dead.”

The grip on his cell phone tighten until his knuckles where white “Where?”

Once Dongho told him where Hoon hung up the phone and woke a very confused Soohyun.

“Why m I on the floor?”

Hoonm gave him a small smile his heart swelling with affection at Soohyun’s confused face “Come on.”

“Where we going?”

“Dongho know’s where Kiseop and Jaeseop are at.” Hoon felt a wave of fear wash over his heart.

                                                                                                -

A year had passed since Hoon and Soohyun had gone and found the four bodies in the basement. Hoon had taken it the hardest, knowing that he didn’t get to see Kibum after so many years and having to lose him all over again. Soohyun was the one that had decided that it would be best if they moved to leave all those bad memories behind, they tried taking Dongho but he had refused saying he was going to stay with Kevin and Eli instead.

They were walking around the mall during the weekend when Hoon heard a laugh that he thought he was never going to hear again. He froze on his spot causing Soohyun to stop walking too.

“Hoon you ok?”

Hoon shook his head and that’s when he saw him, Kiseop. Tears formed in his eyes as he saw Kiseop laughing with another guy. What got Hoon’s muscles to move again was that the one with Kiseop was none other than Kibum. Without answering Soohyun, Hoon was running towards them both.

When he reach them he threw himself at Kiseop who caught him stumbling a bit not expecting him, Kiseop froze in Hoon’s arms.

“You’re alive! You’re both alive!” Hoon cried.

But before he could say anything more he was being pulled back and landing face first to the floor by a very angry looking Jaeseop.

“Get the hell away from my boyfriend!”

Hoon sat up with the help of a very shocked and confused Soohyun. Hoon had no idea what was going on until he saw Alexander holding on to a very scared Kibum, everything clicked into place. Kibum wasn’t only going to bring back Kiseop, he was going to bring back all of them. Hoon had no idea how Kibum did it but he did and Hoon couldn’t be happier, he started to cry again.

“I-I’m s-sorry it’s just that you look so much like my brother, I’m sorry.”

Kiseop smiled at him “It’s ok, just scared me a bit.”

Soohyun was still looking back and forth from Kisoep to Hoon in confusion, “What is going on I thought they were all dea- ouch! Hoon!”

Hoon gave him an innocent smile “I’ll tell you later.”

Soohyun frowned still rubbing his injured side “Fine whatever you say.”

Hoon turned towards their former ‘friends’ “I’m sorry for causing trouble, we’ll just be on our way.”

“Wait, we won’t mind if you guys join us for awhile.”

They all turned towards Kibum wide eye, Alexander smiled “Um will you excuse us just for a bit.”

Once they got out of earshot from Hoon and Soohyun, Alexander spoke “Why are you inviting them? we don’t even know them!”

“Plus he practically ually assaulted Kiseop!” Jaeseop added.

Kibum rolled his eyes “Oh come on you guys they might not be that bad, plus they look a bit sad, don’t you think?”

All four looked back to the couple and for some unknown reason they felt their heart clench at the sight of Soohyun comforting a very heart broken looking Hoon.

Kiseop latched onto Jaeseop’s arm and pouted “Aw please Jaeseoppie, it can’t be that bad.”

Jaeseop sighed knowing that he could never say no to Kiseop “Fine, but if they turn out be serial killers I blame Kibum.”

Alexander groaned “Fine then.”

With that said Kiseop and Kibum ran to the other two to tell them where they where heading.

Alexander gave Jaeseop a doubtful look “You don’t think they might be up to something bad right?”

Jaeseop stared at Soohyun and Hoon’s face and how it lit up when Kiseop and Kibum told them they could hang out with them. He gave an encouraging smile to the nervous looking Alexander “I don’t think we will have to worry about that, they seem like good people.”

“How can you be so sure?”

Jaeseop turned to look at Alexander and shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know, I just get this feeling.”

Alexander smirked at Jaeseop “Well I think you might be wrong.”

“Why?”

Aleaxander pointed at Hoon “Well for one Hoon is hugging Kiseop again.”

“What!”

And sure enough when Jaesoep whips his head towards Kiseop’s direction, he sees him being practically squished to death in a bear hug by Hoon.

“Yah what did I say!”

Alexander watches amusedly as Jaeseop runs to free his Kisoep. “I think Jaeseop might just be right.”

 

                                                                                                                -

With a content sigh Hoon cuddled into Soohyun’s side, he was smiling so big his face was starting to hurt.

“So you gonna tell me how the hell are they back now?”

Hoon nodded “I don’t know how but Kibum brought them all back as humans.”

Soohyun sighed “You don’t think this will turn bad would you?”

“I have no idea but for now I’m just happy that they are alive and finally getting their happily ever after that they wanted. It’s finally their turn to be happy.”

                                                                                   

 

*** And that is the end! OMG I'm sorry if it was a crappy ending T_T forgive me I just didin't know how to end it excatly..... hopefully I didn't disappoint to much.........

Well either way I'm kinda sad that it ended ;A; I had fun writing it and hopefully I'll write more with this pairing ^^!

Thank you to all the people that read this ^_^ I appreciate it

And yay happy ending for all! I think....***