The Truth

You're Mine

"What are you talking about?"

 
Kiseop was frozen still next to Jaeseop not knowing what exactly Soohyun and Hoon where talking about.
 
"Kiseop wasn't even born when I turned, it has to be like almost a hundred years by now!"
 
Soohyun saw that Jaeseop was losing his patience "Jaeseop please calm down we-"
 
"Calm down! How can I when you are accusing Kiseop for turning me into this monster!?" Jaeseop looked ready to pounce on Soohyun.
 
"Jaeseop you need to calm down."
 
Jaeseop was about to lunge forward when Kiseop grabbed his hand "Please just listen to what they have to say."
 
"But Kiseop..."
 
"Please?"
 
Jaeseop sighed as he looked at Kiseop pleading eyes "Fine, but don't try to stop me if I still want to rip their heads off for blaming you." 
 
At hearing this Hoon hid behind Soohyun not wanting to see how Jaeseop would react to the rest of the news. Soohyun took a deep breath as he got ready to tell them the story that would change everything....
 
*Flashback*
 
"Please I beg you! I'll do anything please just save him!"
 
Soohyun felt his heart break for the young man sobbing in front of him, clearly desperate to save a person very close to his heart. Soohyun would have helped him in a heartbeat sadly the decision wasn't up to him. He saw the leader of their clan smirk, Soohyun felt his heart drop, this wasn't going to end well.
 
"And where exactly did you get the idea that I could save your friend?"
 
The young man bit back a sob, his lips trembling as he spoke "I... I just heard a couple of people talking about the... the strange things you guys did, but that was sometime ago and I though nothing of it until know."
 
Soohyun watched as their leader stood up and walked towards the shaking man "And what is your name?"
 
"Jaeseop."
 
A disgustingly sweet smile grazed the leaders lips and Soohyun shivered "Now now Jaeseop what can you give me in exchange for my help?"
 
Soohyun had the sudden urge to protect the young man... to protect Jaeseop, he reminded him so much of his younger brother. He was snapped back to reality when he hear Jaeseop's desperate laced voice "Anything! Anything you want just please help me."
 
"Well since you put it that way how can I refuse."
 
Soohyun saw his leader hand Jaeseop a small bottle filled with red liquid, he felt his stomach turn. He was all to familiar with that bottle its what took him away from his brother in the first place.
 
After Jaeseop left Soohyun silently followed him home, he wanted to make sure his boss didn't send anybody to hurt Jaeseop. Soohyun breath a sigh of relief when he saw Jaeseop walk into his house unharmed but his curiosity got the best of him, he wanted to see the face of the person that made Jaeseop so desperate at the thought of leaving Jaeseop behind in this world. 
 
With little struggle Soohyun climbed the tree right next to the only room in the house that had the light on. Soohyun saw Jaeseop sit up a beautiful man, Soohyun smiled bittersweetley at the scene in front of him. He could tell the young man had a heart as pure as snow. 
 
"Kiseop wake up I have something to make you feel better." 
 
A small smile appear on the said mans face "You didn't have to get me anything Jaeseoppie I'm fine." 
 
Soohyun felt his heart crack a bit if he only knew what Jaeseop did to save him. 
 
"I know I just... I don't like seeing you in pain." 
 
The last thing Soohyun saw was Jaeseop giving Kiseop a kiss before helping him drink the bottle." 
 
Soohyun made it a habit at keeping an eye on Jaeseop and Kiseop, seeing their happiness and love grow made Soohyun feel less lonely and for the first time in a while dare he say it happy. Sadly that didn't last that long. 
 
One day as he neared their house he felt that something was off. As quickly as he could he made his way to  the house. If his heart would still beat it would have stopped at the sight. 
 
The house he had someway become like a second home to Soohyun was torn apart. The door was hanging off by its hinges swaying side to side each time the wind hit it. Glass laid everywhere as all the windows where broken, a sinking feeling settle on Soohyun's stomach. 
 
Without thinking twice Soohyun ran inside to see if either Jaeseop or Kiseop where inside. What met him their was worser than he could have imagined. 
 
"Ah Soohyun so glad you decided to join us, I was wondering where you disappeared to everyday." 
 
Soohyun just stares wide eyed at his clan leader. He had Jaeseop grabbed by his hair, Soohyun saw the tears slipping silently down Jaeseop's cheek. Soohyun searched around the room for Kiseop frantically. When he saw said man he knew that things where worser than they seemed, their on the floor laid Kiseop and from what Soohyun could tell he was barley breathing but breathing none the less. 
 
"Here hold this one while I deal with the other one." 
 
The leader all but threw Jaeseop at Soohyun, he barley catched him. Guilt wrapped itself around his heart at the pleading gaze of Jaeseop met his. As much as he wanted to help him he couldn't. 
 
Before the leader could reach Kiseop a bright light illuminated the room. Soohyun quickly covered his and Jaeseop's eyes. Once Soohyun could see again the most beautiful person Soohyun had ever laid his eyes on was standing in front of Kiseop. 
 
"I told you to stay away from him Alexander." 
 
That was the first time Soohyun had heard someone call his leader by his name. 
 
"Not my fault, they messed with me first Hoonim." 
 
Hoon's eyes widen "They would not." 
 
Alexander snorted "Ask lover boy over there." 
 
Soohyn felt his mind race as he saw Hoon come closer to him. By instinct his arms tighten around Jaeseop's body, not knowing Hoon's intentions.  
 
Seeing Jaeseop's bloodied face Hoon turn back to Alexander rage written all over his face "You had no reason to intervene with them like this!" 
 
"You better than anybody knows I do." 
 
Hoon visibly flinched at Alexander's words "That was long ago, you should try to move on Xander." 
 
Soohyun saw Alexander start to shake with anger. This was definitely not good. 
 
"I will never move on!!" He turned to Soohyun his eyes wild "Give him to me." 
 
Soohyun just stood there eyes jumping from Hoon to Alexander. A low haunting sounding chuckle escaped Alexander's lips "Ah I see what's happening." 
 
Before Soohyun could even know what was happening Jaeseop was yanked from his arms, suddenly he was being thrown right at Hoon, ending with both on the floor. 
 
Hoon was the first to get back up "Alexander don't!" but it was to late. 
 
"Its time for my payment Jaeseop." 
 
Soohyun watched in horror as Alexander sunk his teeth into Jaeseop pulling a agonizing scream from him. Everything went silent as Jaeseop's body stopped struggling to pull away fro his attacker. With a bloddy smirk Alexander let Jaeseop's body hit the floor, with his eyes locked onto Hoon, Alexander bit his own wrist. 
 
"Alexander you better not." This time Hoon's voice came out no louder than a whisper. 
 
"Not your decision." With one last looked at Hoon, Alexander turned Jaeseop's body around and let his bloody wrist touch Jaeseop's mouth. Soohyun closed his eyes not wanting to relive that part of bis life again. He only opened his eyes when he heard Hoon scream. Alexander had two other vampires tie Hoon with some kind of rope, it was white and glowing.
 
"I swear Alexander you better let me go off me right now!" 
 
Alexander ignored him and walked back to where Soohyun was frozen in fear "Why don't you take your leave Soohyun."
 
Seeing that Soohyun wasn't making a move to leave Alexander sighed "Fine suit yourself then." with a snap of his fingers two more men grabbed Soohyun and dragged him outside. Once outside Soohyun finally gained control of his limbs and made his way to the front door only to be stopped by Alexander.
 
"And where do you think you are going?"
 
Soohyun swallowed thickly "You better not hurt them."
 
"Aww did Soohyun make new friends? That's sweet."
 
Once again Soohyun was with a handful of Jaeseop and being dragged away yet again. Seconds later Alexander came out with a protesting Hoon "Please don't do this! They don't deserve it!"
 
"Yeah like we deserved what happened to us!"
 
Hoon winced "You know why that happened."
 
Alexander's smile grew "Good so you know why I'm doing this then."
 
Without another word Alexander walked up to one of the vampires holding a torch and grabbed it."
 
Around this time is when Jaeseop started to panic "Where is Kiseop? Where is he!?"
 
Now Soohyun knew what Alexander was planning to do, before anybody could stop Alexander, the house was up in flames... with Kiseop still inside. The last thing Soohyun remembers from that night was Jaeseop's heartbreaking voice
 
"Kiseop!"
 
 

***You guys I am so sorry for not updating in awhile but I was on vacation for awhile visiting my aunt and uncle with no internet connection it was horrible kekeke anyways I hope this chapter didn't seemed rushed because I was writing it during the four hour drive to the airport OTL 

 

Also don't hate me for writing Alexander like that I promise he gets better ^.^ I had fun writing him though kekeke

Plus it didn't help that CNBlue's new MV for Come On came out it totally sidetracked me the song its just sooooooooo good and Yonghwa looks so freaking hot too***

 

@kagaki: Sorry for the confusion but Jaeseop is a vampire ^.^
 
@efeline: I hope you're not as confused anymore hopefully this chapter cleared up something. But being me I probably just confused you more kekeke
 
@ForbiddenLove: Sorry for making you wait for awhile :( hopefully you like this chapter. I love putting cliffhangers (as you can probably tell).
 
@cookiiLovely: er Hoon!! kekeke
 
@ExoticVIP: Originally he was suppose to be but I had another idea for this story ^_^
 
@Ayumiichann: But I like teasing the readers kekeke. dbvgiwjhihdlvjn me finish the scene lol I don't think I can I felt so awkward writing that part.
 
@yuuna92: As the story goes on you'll see how everybody is involved... well thats the plan ^-^
 
@WookieCookie: Nooo Kiseop will whack you with a broom if you dare take Jaeseop from him ^^
 
@Joomix2min: Sorry for cutting the I felt awkward writing it lol