Kibum's Story

You're Mine

 

Jaeseop felt his feet leave the ground for a split second as he closed his eyes, when he opened them again he was no longer in the clearing with Alexander, he was deep in the woods with Kibum. “What the hell!?”

Before Kibum could say anything to calm down the mad and confused Jaeseop, Alexander’s agonizing scream pierced the silence around them causing to fall to his knees, his heart not being able to hear his mates agonizing screams.

Jaeseop just stood there not really knowing what was happening at that moment. He crouched down next to the now crying Kibum “Hey you ok?”

Kibum shook his head weakly “No it hurts.”

“Where?” Jaeseop looked Kibum over to see if Alexander had injured Kibum without his knowing, but Jeaseop didn’t find a single scratch on him.

“Here….” Kibum said as he hit his chest as more tears fell from his eyes.

As soon as those words left Kibum’s mouth Jaeseop felt his rage melt away and be replaced by the pain of losing his Kiseop. Suddenly he remembered Kibum calling Kiseop his brother “Did you say Kisoep was your brother?”

Kibum nodded as he wiped the tears that lingered on his cheeks.

Now Jaeseop felt officially lost “Wait then what the hell is going on?”

Kibum stared at Jaeseop for a couple of seconds trying to see if he knew anything about Kiseop’s true nature “Kiseop didn’t tell you did he?”

Jaeseop felt his heart squeeze “Tell me what?”

“What he is.”

Jaeseop could almost feel his none beating heart drop “What do you mean?”

Kibum hesitated, not really sure if he should be the one to tell Jaeseop his brother’s secrets, but Kiseop was gone…. “Kiseop was an angel.”

Jaeseop fell backwards from his crouching position “That’s not possible…. How can an angel fall in love with a monster like me?”

Kibum gave him a sympathetic smile “The same way I fell in love with Alexander.”

Jaeseop felt his rage flare up at the mention of that name. He took a deep breath; lashing out on Kibum would do nothing in helping him with Kiseop. “What exactly to Alexander and you?”

Kibum blinked rapidly as a new set of tears came “That’s a long story.”

“Well I got time and I think I at least deserve to know what happened since it resulted in my Kiseop’s death.”

Kibum flinched at the mention of his brother’s name “I guess you do….”

They sat themselves in a log a few feet away. Kibum tool a deep breath, this was the first ti,e he was going to tell anybody the story.

“It was back when the angels could come and go to Earth and interact with the humans as we pleased. Kiseop, Hoon, and me used to visit a lot, we used to like to go to the park and just look around. It was during one of those visits that I met Alexander.

-Flashback-

Kibum had felt like someone had stolen his breath and that someone was the guy sitting next to the lake. Kiseop noticed Kibum staring so he nudge Hoon “What exactly are you staring at Kibum?”

Kibum felt himself flush at being caught “Oh just at the lake.”

Kiseop smiled “Are you sure that its only the lake?”

Kibum stiffly nodded not daring to meet either Kiseop’s or Hoon’s eyes. Kiseop’s smile grew even bigger “Then why are you blushing?”

Kibum felt himself blush even more “I don’t know what you are talking about.” With that said Kibum walked away from the giggling duo.

Hoon suddenly got an idea and he quickly whispered it to Kiseop who nodded eagerly at the plan. They both ran to catch up with a lightly still blushing Kibum, when they caught up with him each one grabbed on of Kibum’s arms and dragged him towards the lake.

Kibum tried to break free as soon as he realized they were dragging him to the handsome stranger “No! You guys wait! Please don’t!”

His pleas fell on deaf ears as the two continued to drag him and to Kibum’s surprise they dragged him past the stranger. With a sinking heart Kibum knew what they were going to do. At the count of three Kibum found himself being thrown into the lake as the other two ran away giggling non-stop. As Kibum was going to get up a hand was offered to him and when Kibum looked up to see who it belonged to his eyes met with the handsome strangers and Kibum knew he had just found his soul mate.

-End of Flashback-

Kibum was now silently crying as he finished talking, seeing Kibum like this made Jaeseop feel bad “I’m sorry, you don’t have to continue if you don’t want too.”

Kibum shook his head with small smile “I’m ok, plus it’s nice to finally be able to talk about this.”

Silence surrounded them before Kibum decided to keep going “After that day I came down to visit almost every day just so we could talk, before I knew it I was head over heels in love with him.”

“And him?”

Kibum smiled “As if you can’t tell.”

Jaeseop nodded, now he knew exactly how desperate Alexander had felt. “So what happened?”

Kibum took a deep breath and closed his eyes “Another angel.”

Jaeseop stayed silent trying to make sense of what he was just told “What do you mean another angel?”

Kibum smiled bitterly “I wasn’t the only one that was head over heels for Alexander, another angel was too.”

-Flashback-

Alexander Kissed Kibum’s cheek “Do you really have to go so soon?”

Kibum giggled “As much as I want to stay and cuddle with you I can’t, my brothers are waiting.”

Alexander frowned “Fine but you better come early tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere special sp be here by 9am.”

A big smile spread on Kibum’s lips “What’s the occasion?

“I just wanted to take you somewhere nice for a change.” Alexander said with a shrug.

With a last kiss Kibum left with a fluttering heart.

The next day Alexander was getting impatient, an hour had gone by since their agreed time to meet and Kibum was nowhere to be seen. As the time ticked by Alexander started to get more and more nervous, he had another hour before his plan would be a no go.“Aish where is he?”

“Looking for someone?”

Alexander jumped at hearing the stranger’s voice, he turned around and was about to answer when he froze at the sight in front of him “Kibum!?”

There in front of the stranger was a tied up and scared Kibum. Rage filled every ounce of Alexander’s body. “What the hell do you think you are doing!”

The stranger scoffed “I’m just showing my brother here that he is no good for you.”

Alexander’s eyes almost bulged out of his skull “What?”

The stranger smiled “Aw Kibummie did you not tell him what you are exactly?”

Alexander’s heart started to pound against his ribcage in fear.

“Well why don’t we tell him then, Oh! Better yet why don’t we ahow him.”

Kibum started trashing trying to get away as fast as possible “Aw Bummie don’t be that way, come on it’ll be fun!”

“No please don’t!”

Kibum’s please went ignored as his brother’s hand touched his back and pain scorched into his skin making it feel like his back was being shredded. As soon as the pain faded away Kibum realized how eerily silent it was and when he dared to look up at Alexander he felt like crying “A-alexander I-I can explain!”

Alexander stumbled back as he saw the large wings behind Kibum move “W-what?”

“Didn’t my brother tell you he is an angel.”

Seeing Alexander not even move finally made Kibum break down “I-I’m s-sorry!”

Seeing Kibum cry finally got Alexander’s body moving as he quickly rushed to his side “Hey hey calm down sweetheart, it’s ok.”

Kibum turned tear filled eyes towards him “Alexander?”

“Didn’t I tell you that I would love you no matter what.”

-End of Flashback-

Kibum opened his eyes not wanting to remember what happened next “To not go into much detail let’s just say that my brother was not happy and well… by the end he succeed in getting rid of me.”

Jaeseop couldn’t believe that a person could go that far to get the one they desire by their side but then again love can make you do some insane things. “Can I ask you one more thing?”

Kibum nodded.

“Is there anything I can do to bring Kiseop back?”

The silence stretched on for awhile before Kibum smiled at Jaeseop “Don’t worry we’ll get him back. I promise.”

 

***Ah hopefully this makes sense you guys if it doesn't I apologize.

OMG any of you are watching School 2013? I'm gonna die cause the last episode is today ;A; and I won't be able to see it until Friday because of my sister since we are both watching it but I don't want it to end! The bromance! I'll miss the bromance!!!***