What is going on?

You're Mine

 

When Kiseop opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the burning sensation he felt in his neck. Very carefully he toucjed that area with the tips of his fingers only to flinch at how tender it felt. He felt very light headed and really couldn't remember hiw he ended up on the library floor. All he really remembered was Jaeseop's lips on his own then nothing. 
 
Kiseop gasped as he registered the fact that Jaeseop left him alone, he felt hurt and angry at Jaeseop for leaving him especially after he kissed him. A crack of thunder had Kiseop shivering in fear, he always hated thunder. As he saw a flash of lighting he was suddenly remembered about the fact that he was all alone in a dark library. 
 
Kiseop felt his heart rate pick up when he heard footsteps getting closer to him. For an un known reason Kiseop felt a wave of intense fear settle itself in his stomach. 
 
"Jaeseop?" 
 
Kiseop prayed it was him coming to look for him when he hopefully noticed that Kiseop didn't follow him out of the library. In the back of his mind he knew it wasn't Jaeseop. He quietly stood up trying to make a run for it before the other person found out he was there. 
 
Kiseop had just gotten up when a hand grabbed his shoulder, a scream was about to leave his lips when a hand covered his mouth and for the second time that day everything went black for Kiseop.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jaeseop was in the washroom again splashing cold water on his face trying to despretley get rid of Kiseop's taste and smell of off his mind. 
 
'what the hell where you thinking Jaeseop!? Not only did you bite him bit you freaking kissed him too!' 
 
He let himself slide down to the bathroom floor, his head between his knees as his mind started to race with a million thoughts. The worst part about this whole mess wasn't that Jaeseop drank from him but the fact that Jaeseop actually enjoyed kissing him rather than drink from him. 
 
'What the hell did you get yourself into AJ?' 
 
He was snapped put of his thoughts when Soohyun walked in. 
 
"There you are AJ, I have been looking for you everywhere!" 
 
Soohyun took in Jaeseop's apperance his clothes where a bit out of place "Um... Did something happen? Wheres Kiseop?" 
 
"I bit him."
 
Soohyun saw more than heard whatt Jaeseop said "I'm sorry you what?" 
 
Jaeseop took a deep breath "I drank from Kiseop..." 
 
"You what!?" 
 
Jaeseop groaned "I know I wasn't suppose too I just couldn't help it... But that's not the worst part." 
 
Soohyun seemed to get paler if that was even possible when he heard Jaeseop say that "Worser? Oh god don't tell me you killed him!?" 
 
"No! I wouldn't...I just...I kissed him..." 
 
After noy getting a reply from Soohyun Jaeseop to lift his head up only to see a wide eyed opened mouth Soohyun "Um hyung?" 
 
"You kissed him as in on the lips?" 
 
Jaeseop just nodded waiting for Soohyun to burst but instead all he got was Soohyun saying " Wow that was quicker than I expected." 
 
"What was quicker?" 
 
Soohyun ignored him "Wait then where is Kiseop right now?" 
 
"I don't know... I kind of panicked and ran away when he passed out." 
 
"You left him alone!?" 
 
Jaeseop flinched, Soohyun was very scary when he was mad "Yeah but I 'm pretty sure he is with Hoon now." 
 
"His not with Hoon I just left him by his class room and Kiseop was no where to been seen we thought he was with you." 
 
Jaeseop felt something heavy settle itself on his heart "I'm sure he is fine." 
 
"You idiot how could you leave him alone!?" 
 
"Well I-" Soohyun cut him off by roughly pulling Jaeseop to his feet "Oh my god they got him!" 
 
"Who got who?" 
 
"Kiseop! They got Kiseop!" 
 
Now Jaeseop was sure something was strangaling his heart "Who got Kiseop?" 
 
Soohyun didn't even bother answering him as he shoved his out the bathroom "We have to find him before its too late!" 
 
"What do you mean before its too late? What's going on!" 
 
"I'll explain later but first we need to get Hoon and Kevin." 
 
Jaeseop frowned at hearing Kevins name "Why Kevin? Is he Kiseop's boyfriend or something?" 
 
Soohyun just rolled his eyes "you really are an idiot. Now hurry." ______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Once all five of them, Kevin insisted on bringing Eli along too, ran into the library a chill ran down their spines. Jaeseop gulped how could he have left Kiseop all alone in a dark library during a thunder storm , for an unknown reasin Jaeseop knew Kiseop was scared of them which made no sense since he barley met him this morning. 
 
As they got closer to where Jaeseop left Kiseop earlier two figures could be seen and with a sinking heart Jaeseop could tell that Kiseop was the one in the floor. 
 
"Get away from him!" 
 
Before he knew what he was doing Jaeseop was running full speed towards the man holding onto his Kiseop.
 
"AJ wait!" 
 
But Jaeseop could hear anything, he was seeing red, how dare someone else touch what was his. He tackeled the man to the floor and away from the unconscious Kiseop. 
 
The masked man was stronger than Jaeseop had anticipated, which was new since Jaeseop had never met someone stronger than him since he turned into a vampire. With all the strenght he could muster up Jaeseop punched the man under him, hearing the sickening sound oh his skull crushing against Jaeseop's hand. But AJ didn't stop there, he was livid with the thought of what the mask man could have done to his precious Kiseop if they hadn't walked in at this moment. 
 
He felt himself being pulled away by Soohyun as Kevi, Eli, and Hoon dragged the man and dragged him outside. 
 
Jaeseop quickly made his way towards Kiseop's body, he quickly checked to see if he was injured. satisfied with finding no knew injuries other than the puncuter wound on his neck Jaeseop craddled Kiseop's head againts his chest, baring his fangs at anybody who got to close to them.
 
A great flash was seen and soon after Hoon, Kevin, and Eli walked in. 
 
"Jaeseop we need to talk." 
 
"About?" 
 
Soohyun sighed as he looked at his friend cradling Kiseop "About you and Kiseop." 
 
Jaeseop hissed "What about us?" 
 
Hoon walked next to Soohyun "Maybe we should talk to them when Kiseop wakes up. He looks like he wont listen to anything you say right now Soohyun." 
 
"Fine." Soohyun pointed at jaeseop "As soon as je wakes up we need to talk." 
 
Suddenly Kevin was phusing both Soohyun and Hoon towards the door "But first lets get out of here the librarian is coming." 
 
Jaeseop gently picked up Kiseop "And where exactly are we going?" 
 
Everyone stayed quiet until Eli spoke up "You all can come to my house nobody is home right now." 
 
Jaeseop was lost in thought while in the back seat of Hoon's car, he let out a sigh as his hands played with Kiseop's raven black locks 'What the hell is happening to me?'
 
 

***Hopefully this chapter makes up for not updating for awhil ^-^ sorry fpr making you guys wait :( omg you guys have you heard BtoB's new song called Father its beautiful I kinda teared up when I read the lyrics T.T its a wonderful song oh alson Infinites new song Only Tears I had it on repeat all day yesterday when it cam out their voices are perfect 0.0 

 

Ok well I hoped you like the chapter \o/ comments are appreciated***

 
@Ayumiichann: Sorry for making you wait hope you enjoyed the chapter ^.^
 
@heyfangirl910406: Aw thanks for liking my story it means alot! (hugs you)
 
@kagaki: lol Yes Jaeseop is weak when it come to Kiseop smell ;)
 
@Dec_time_bomb: (sobs) The Obsession fancam is precious I just wished it was longer OTL
 
@WookieCookie: Yes 2seop is amazing \o/
 
@mikuwari28: Glad you liked the last chapter =) the story needs some Kevin to make it intresting ^.^
 
@ForbiddenLove: Thanks for telling me sometimes I go alittle nuts with my stories and they end up all over the place lol. I also wish there was more stories about them. ^-^
 
@Sarapyon: Hoped you liked this chapter! Hopefully it got more intresting ^-^
 
@mikazuki_angel: Wha~ You're actually the first to point that out lol Don't worry it made sense... well to me you did kekeke You're just going to have tp wait and see where this will end up going ^.^
 
@yuuna92: Yay! You're the second to realize that they have a plan! 
 
@fayewoo11593: Yes Jaeseop is a y vamoire kekeke Yay! my plan to convert people to ship 2seop is working kekeke
 
@efeline: OMG you re-read it (hides) why? lol