Kiseop's Sacrifice

You're Mine

 

Kiseop stood at the crossroad in the middle of the night, his eyes darting from side to side as if he was looking for something or someone.

“Looking for me?”

Kiseop turned around to find a red eyed girl staring at him; he tried to not visibly flinch when he caught her eye.

“Aw you poor thing, your eyes are blood shot red. But I guess that is the result from having your boyfriend killed in front of you.”

Kiseop felt his eyes well up with tears as Kiseop remembered the ever still Jaeseop that Kiseop begged Soohyun to not leave his body in Alexander’s basement, that Jaeseop needed at least a proper grave.

“Shut up.”

The Demon grinned “Aw too soon to talk about it?”

Kiseop felt himself shake with anger “Are you going to make a deal with me or not?”

The Demon’s eyes flashed red again “Depends.”

“On what?” Kiseop was getting impatient.

A smirk painted itself on her face “On what you willing to offer?”

Kiseop felt his stomach tighten in fear but he took a deep he knew he had to do this… for Jaeseop “Anything.”

Her smirk grew even bigger “Well if that’s the case, what is it you want as if I don’t know.”

“Bring Jaeseop back, please?” Kiseop tried to keep the desperation from leaking into his voice but failed.

“Mmm I can… but the price might be a little higher than normal, since he was a vampire.”

Kiseop bit his lip “Please just bring him back.”

“Well since you did offer anything then how can I say no to that. But it will cost you.”

Kiseop took a deep breath “Anything you want I’ll give it to you.”

“Well it’s too bad Alexander took your grace, I guess I’ll have to settle for an angels soul instead but don’t worry I’ll let you say goodbye to your precious Jaeseop. So do we have a deal?”

Without hesitation Kiseop nodded, nothing matter than having Jaeseop breathing again even if Kiseop himself wasn’t next to him.

“Excellent, now to seal the deal.”

Kiseop closed his eyes as his lips touched her sealing the deal with the crossroad demon. As she pulled away Kiseop resisted the urge to wipe his mouth clean from the demon’s spit.

“B-but can I ask something more?”

She cocked her head to the side as she marvel at Kiseop’s boldness at having the nerve to ask more than he already had. “And what more can you possibly want?”

Kiseop bit his lip as he contemplated in asking her “Can… can you not send the dogs for me.”

The demon threw her head back as she laughed “And why the hell not!? That’s how all the poor souls who where stupid enough to bargain with a demon end up in hell, being dragged down by a hell hound. Why should you get special treatment?”

Kiseop took a deep breath “Because I have less time than you normally give and because even without out my grace I still have the soul of an angel.”

She pursed her lips as she thought about it “Fine you’ll go peacefully, but don’t think you’ll get anymore special treatment than you are getting now. Now leave before I change my mind and use the hell hounds on you or do I have to remind you that your clock is quickly running out of time.”

                                                                                                                -

Kiseop quietly made his way back into his room making sure he was as quiet as possible, he didn’t want to alert Hoon or Soohyun of his outing, he wanted to keep his outing a secret.

He laid his soar body on his bed, having his grace taken out was taking a toll on him and having to sneak out in the middle of the night after crying himself to sleep didn’t help his body at all. But he had one last thing he had to do before he could go to sleep.

He sat at his desk and took out a few pieces of papers and a pen, with a shaking hand and a heavy heart he started to write. Once he was done he dragged his aching body to his bed and as soon as he laid his head on his pillow he felt his eyes close shut taking him to a dream filled with Jaeseop and their happier times.

A few hours later Kiseop was being awaken by a furious looking Hoon.

“What the hell did you do!?”

Kiseop blinked not really grasping the situation “Do what exactly?”

Hoon shook him a little bit more vilontley “What the hell did you do!?”

Kiseop squirmed in his grasp “Hoon it hurts please let go.”

“Not until you tell me what you did to have Jaeseop talking to Soohyun right now!”

At hearing this Kiseop eyes widen “He… he… my Jaeseop he’s…”

Tears spilled out of Kiseop’s eyes as he finally yanked himself out of Hoon’s grasp an ran downstairs almost tripping on the last step before coming to a halt in the living room where he felt his breath hitch.  There sitting with Soohyun was a living breathing Jaeseop. Kiseop felt his legs give out from under him a sob leaving his lips as his knees met the floor.

“J-j-ja-jaseop.”

In an instant Jaeseop had run up to the now sobbing Kiseop and gathered him in his arms “Hey now calm down Kiseoppie, I’m here now I am so sorry Kiseop please don’t cry.”

“You don’t know how scared I was when I saw… I saw you being stabbed.”

Jaeseop held him tighter “But I’m here now and I promise I won’t be going anywhere.”

“I love you Jaeseop.”

Jaeseop smiled as he leaned down to kiss Kiseop only to stop a breath away “I love you too my little angel.”

Before Kiseop could start crying again Jaeseop kissed him, relishing in the feeling of having Kiseop’s lips under his again.

                                                                                                                -

Now both Jaeseop and Kiseop lay in Kiseops bed, Kiseop holding tightly to Jaeseop as if he where afraid that if he let him go Jaesoep will disappear.

Jaeseop laughed “You can let go Kiseop, I promise I won’t go anywhere.”

This only caused Kiseop to tighten his hold for he knew that he himself didn’t have that much time left to be with Jaeseop.

Jaeseop sighed as he felt Kiseop’s hold tighten, he brought Kiseop’s face closer to his as his thumb gently traced under Kiseop’s red rimmed eyes, guilt settled into his chest for making his angel cry so much. “I’m sorry Kiseop.”

“You have nothing to apologize for Jaeseop, it isn’t like you left me willingly.”

Jaeseop gave him a small smile “You know I could never do that, plus know that Alexander hopefully got what he wanted he can leave us alone and we can finally be happy together.”

This caused Kiseop’s eyes to become teary knowing that their forever was going to be cut short, seeing Kiseop’s eyes watering Jaeseop kissed his forehead and brought Kiseop closer to his chest rubbing soothing circles on his back “You must be tired, we should go to sleep, we can talk more tomorrow.”

“Jaeseop?”

Without opening his eye Jaeseop hummed telling Kiseop he heard him.

“C-can I have one last kiss… before we go to sleep?”

Jaeseop smiled “You are too cute sometimes you know that Kiseoppie.”

As their lips touched Kiseop tried his best to keep his tears in as he poured all his love for Jaeseop in this one kiss, their last kiss…

As the pulled away Kiseop whispered one last thing before he felt his eye lids get heavier “I love you Jaeseop.”

                                                                                                                -

Downstairs Hoon kept pacing back and forth something just didn’t feel right, he could feel it in the pit of his stomach.

The first thought that Hoon had when he had seen Jaeseop alive again was that Kiseop was stupid enough to do something to make Jaeseop comeback but by the way that his eyes had widen in disbelief and hope when Hoon had informed him about Jaeseop made Hoon doubt his own thoughts that Kiseop was somehow involved. He felt like his head was going to explode.

“Soohyun?”

“Hmmm?”

Hoon sat down next to him “Does something about this seem odd to you?”

Soohyun sighed “Yes everything about this seems odd, I mean Jaeseop is back from the freaking dead.”

Hoon bounced his leg as the nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach got stronger “I just feel like something bad is going to happen.”

Soohyun pulled him into his embrace “Don’t worry too much about it sweetheart hopefully everything will be alright for us and especially those two.”

Hoon bit his lips trying to desperately believe in what Soohyun had just said but something in the back of his head whispered to him that Jaeseop and Kiseop might not get their happily ever after.  

 

 

***Omg what am i writing now OTL I honestly don't know and omg I feel horrible for doing this to them T.T my heart was seriously in my stomach when I wrote their last kiss OTL... what am I doing.... And I apologize for the short chapter...

And yes the cross road demon was inspired by the show Supernatural... a lot of thing where lol but hey I love that show soooo (✿^_^)

Anyways good news is that I'm done with my first semester in college and I won't start my second until the end of January so hopefully I can update and write more :D which is good since I have a lot of ideas just popping in my head the bad thing is that I take forever writing the out....... well I'll see how it goes***