Jaeseop Finding Out

You're Mine

Jaeseop felt the sleepiness from his eyes fade away as the sunlight danced behind his eyelids, he groaned as he buried his nose into Kiseop’s neck wanting to stay asleep a little bit longer especially if it meant having Kiseop in his arm a bit longer.

Jaeseop felt his body rigid when he inhaled Kiseop’s scent; something was wrong and with that Jaeseop sat up his vein racing with fear as Kiseop didn’t even stir. “Kiseop?”

At receiving no reply Jaeseop started to shake him “Yah Lee Kiseop! Wake up this isn’t funny.”

But even after that Kiseop laid still his eyes closed, and that’s went it hit Jaeseop… he couldn’t hear Kiseop’s heartbeat.

                                                                                                                -

Hoon and Soohyun had just woken up and where cuddling in their bed just enjoying having time to themselves after having to go such a long time without seeing each other.

“I love you Hoon.”

Hoon smiled at hearing Soohyun “I love you t-”

He was cut off by the horrifying scream that came out of what sounded like a terrified Jaeseop “KISEOP!!”

Without wasting an extra second both of them jumped out of bed and ran to Jaeseop and Kiseop’s room praying that nothing was wrong.

                                                                                                                -

Jaeseop felt tears run down his cheeks as he pulled Kisoep’s lifeless body into his arms cradling his head into his chest “No Kisoep y-you c-can’t leave me! I just promised you forever yesterday! KISEOP!”

He hugged Kiseop closer when he heard Hoon and Soohyun run inside a frantic Hoon trying to pry Jaeseop away to look at Kiseop “What happened! Why isn’t he breathing?”

Jaeseop let out a sob “I don- I don’t know I w-woke up and and he wasn’t breathing anymore!”

Hoon felt his heart sink when he saw a mark on Kiseop’s wrist it was three scratches as if a dog scratched him “Oh God no, Kiseop no.”

Hoon felt like running out of the room, he felt like the walls were closing in on him. He let go of Kiseop’s limp wrist and started to take a few steps back from the bed, tears finally breaking free from his eyes.

Soohyun saw the heart break written all over Hoon’s face “Hoon?”

Hoon turned towards Soohyun, a sob threatening to break free as Soohyun pulled him into his embrace “Soohyun he… he… Kiseop…”

Soohyun just gently hushed him “Hey its ok Hoon just take a deep breath.” Soohyun took a glance and felt torn on soothing his lover or the broken boy who was quietly sobbing for his lost lover. He closed his eyes as he felt his heart break yet again for Jaeseop and Kiseop.

After a few seconds Hoon pulled away from Soohyun and walked backed towards where Jaeseop was rocking back and forth with Kiseop in his arms “Jaeseop?”

Jaeseop looked up with hallow eyes “H-hoon? Why?”

Hoon bit his lip as he felt a fresh wave of tears sting his eyes “Jaeseop you have to listen to me. Kiseop is gone.”

Jaeseop shook his head as more tears ran down his cheek “He can’t be gone, he just can’t”

Hoon blinked back his tears “D-don’t worry he…” Hoon took a deep breath “He will look after you from Heaven I can even take messages to him from you, if you want.”

“But I want him here with me not up there.”

Hoon felt pain shoot through his heart “I’m sorry Jaeseop but at least he went quietly in his sleep.”

Jaeseop screamed “But why did he have to leave so soon!?”

Hoon stood up he couldn’t keep his composure up any longer as he rushed out of the room leaving a now sobbing Jaeseop.

Soohyun ran after seeing Hoon run out “Hoon wait!”

Hoon ran back into their room and collapsed on the floor sobbing into his hands. Soohyun entered soon after him “Hey sweetheart why are you so upset? Last time Kiseop died you said he will be reincarnated, so what’s wrong?”

Hoon shook his head at Soohyun’s words “Soohyun he won’t ever come back.”

Soohyun felt his heart drop “What? But why?”

“Kiseop sold his soul to a demon to bring Jaeseop back from the dead.”

Soohyun froze at hearing thos words "He wouldn't...."

"Think about it if it was me thats had died would you sell your soul for me?"

Soohyun brought Hoon into his arms and released a sigh "I wouldn't hesitate to do it either."

Hoon stayed quiet for awhile letting Soohyun comfort him as best as he could "What are we going to do? Jaeseop is probably heart broken beyond repair, he just lost his soulmate."

Soohyun let out another sigh "I don't know how to answer that."

                                                                                                                                                    -

Jaeseop was still crying and clutching on to Kiseop whispering to him to please open his eyes again when Soohyun's voice caught his attention "Hey sweetheart why are you so upset? Last time Kiseop died you said he will be reincarnated, so what's wrong?"

Hearing this caused hope to swell inside his chest, he could wait years on end to find Kiseop again. He would wait an eternery if it meant that in the end Jaeseop would have Kiseop in his arms. But his hope soon died as he heard Hoon's answer, tears streaming down his face once again. 

"Soohyun he won't ever comeback."

Jaeseop silently cried trying to hear to see what else they would say, he couldn't no he wouldn't just let Kiseop go like this. He heard Soohyun ask why and after a pause Hoon's voice rang through his ears "Kiseop sold his soul toma demon to bring Jaeseop back from the dead."

Jaeseop looked at the 'sleeping' Kiseop "You idiot why would you do that for me... don't you know that without you I rather be dead than live without you."

He brushed Kiseop's bang aside and leaned down to plant a kiss on his forehead "Don't worry Kiseop one way or another I'll bring you back."

He gently laid Kiseop back onto the bed, he gave one last kiss to Kiseop before covering him with the blanket, he knew how easily Kiseop got cold "I won't take long sweety, I promise I'll be back before you wake up."

With that said Jaeseop quickly and quietly opened the window and jumped out quickly disappearing out of sight.

                                                                                                                                                 -

Soohyun heard something he did not like at all "Hoon do you hear that?"

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." Hoon said while trying to wipe his remaining tears.

"Exactly!"

Hoon just gave Soohyun a confused look "And?" 

"That means Jaeseop stopped crying."

Now Hoon understood both quickly made their way to Kiseop and Jaeseop's bedroom praying that Jaeseop would be sleeping, but to their horror Jaeseop was no longer in the room, the window providing the only clue asnto where Jaeseop might have gone.

Soohyun quickly made his way to the window and shouted Jaeseop's name hoping that he would get a glimps of Jaeseop as he ran but he saw nothing. "Damn it! We shouldn't have left him alone."

Hoon looked at Kiseop "He is going to try to bring him back.

                                                                                                   -

 Alexander carefully took out the bottle containing Kiseop's grace mixed in with Jaeseop's blood, if he still had a pulse he knew that his pulse would be racing from his nervousness. If this potion didn't work... He shook his head the potion had to work. With shaking finger Alexander poured the grace into the bowl placed in front of him, he quickly added his last possession of Kibum that he had left which was the ring that he had given Kibum for their first anniversary together.

As Alexander started chanting the spell that he had so long ago memorized the ring started to melt and mix into the grace. Once Alexander finished the spell light Shot out of the bowl and into the sky, the shock causing Alexander to stumble backwards. the light grew bigger and stronger causing Alexander to cover his eyes with his arm.

After a bit the light started to dim, once Alexander knew that the light was gone he withdrew his arm from his eyes. His breath catching in his throat when he saw that Kibum was lying on the ground a few feet away from him. With tears running down his face Alexander ran with all his might towards Kibum, as soon as he reached him Alexander brought him into his arms. "Oh god Kibum! You're actually here!" 

At hearing Alexander's Voice Kibum opened his eyes "Alexander?"

Hearing kibum's voice after so many years of not being able to hear it brought anew wave of tears to his eyes "Yeah sweety its me."

Kibum smiled up at him "I missed you."

Before Alexander could answer a new voice spoke up "You bastard give me Kiseop back!"

Alexander clutched Kibum closer to himself trying to shield him from the intruder. A gasp escaped his mouth when he saw that it was really Jaeseop who spoke. "Jaeseop how are you-"

Jaeseop cut him off "Alive?" Instead of answering he walked closer to the couple.

Kibum took a peek at the man that was the cause of Alexander's rigidness. A shiver ran down his spine as the strangers and his eyes met "Never had he seen so much pain in somebody's eyes.

"Oh so this is the special someone you caused all the trouble for."

Alexander was holding himself back not wanting to scare Kibum "What do you want?"

Jaeseop smiled at them "Easy I want Kiseop back."

Kibum gasped at hearing Kiseop's name.

"Then go find him instead of coming here and bothering us."

Jaeseop snorted "As if it was that easy, its your fault you bastard!"

"What is my fault?"

"Kiseop sold his soul to a demon to bring me back because you killed me you son of a !" Jaeseop voice broke.

Kibum turned frantic eyes towards Alexander "Kiseop is dead?"

Alexander felt panic start to pierce his heart "Kibum I-"

Kibum pushed Alexander away "You gave me his grace didn't you!?" Tears started to fall from his eyes "How could you!"

"Sweetheart please listen to me." Alexander reached for him only to have Kibum slap his hand away.

Kibum shook his head as he backed away from him "You know how much I love my brothers and you go and do something like this."

Alexander started to cry when he saw Kibum walk away from him "Kibum please let me explain."

"No I don't want to hear anything from you."

Before Alexander could grab Kibum again, Kibum ran towards Jaeseop and in a blink of an eye they where gone. Alexander turned in every direction trying to find them and at coming up empty handed he fell to his knees as a agonizing scream ripped from his throat.

 

 

***Well here is the nedt chapter... I seriously don't know how the hell this story is going to end OTL anyways hope you enjoy it  :D

Omg you guys I got my retainer on mondayband my teeth hurt when ever I take it of to it AND I can't talk properly at the moment :( I have to wear them for 5 months before I get my braces ahhhh!

On another note I just got payed not to long ago and I just wasted more than half of my paycheck on kpop cd OTL and only one is mine the other 2 are my friends very late christmas present another is my sisters which I also bought her some ainfinite earrings and tablo's book...

I thank anybody who has been reading this story or leaving comments and if I haven't replied to your comment forgive me I have been updating from my tablet and I rather use my computer to reply sooo... I'm sorry the next time I have a chance I'll try to answer :D***