The sacrifice

You're Mine

Jaeseop looked doubtfully ad Kibum “How?”

Kibum gave him a small smile “Just trust me but what we need to do now is get out of here before Alexander decides in coming in here looking for us.”

Jaeseop nodded “Ok, you want to go where Soohyun and Hoon are?”

Kibum felt his heart ache at hearing his brother’s name, he wanted to see him at least once but Kibum shook his head “Where is Kiseop’s body?”

Jaeseop flinched at hearing Kibum refer to Kiseop’s body “Back with Soohyun and Hoon.”

Kibum frowned, this was going to make it harder for him “Ok then let’s go to where Kiseop is at. Just close your eyes and imagine the room please.”

Jaeseop frowned not liking their mode of transportation but there was no other way so he closed his eyes and thought back to him going to sleep with Kiseop last night, when he felt the happiest thinking that they had forever together.

Jaeseop felt a rush of wind and then he heard screaming, more precisely Soohyun and Hoon screaming. He opened his eyes only to see them laying on the floor with Kibum standing over them. He quickly ran to Kibum and grabbed him by his collar “What the hell?”

Kibum gave him a sad smile “I’m sorry but I can’t let them see me.”

“And why the hell not?”

“It’s better this way.”

Jaeseop finally let go of his collar “How?”

“It’ll keep them safe from Alexander.”

Kibum stared at Hoon for a couple of seconds, happy that he was able to see him once again. He then moved towards where Kiseop was tucked in the bed, if he didn’t know any better he would have thought he was sleeping. He was stopped by Jaeseop grabbing his arm “Where do you think you’re going?”

“To see Kiseop.”

He saw Jaeseop’s hesitance to let his arm go “Don’t worry I won’t do anything to him without your permission.”

Jaeseop let go of his arm but quickly made his way to Kiseop and laid Kiseop’s head in his lap. Kibum let a sad smile grace his lips, his heart ached for his own lover at seeing how gentle Jaeseop was when having to move Kiseop around. Kibum hovered his hands over Kiseop to see if indeed made a deal with a demon.

Letting out a gasp as he stumbled backwards as a mental image of a hell hound appeared in his mind. Jeaseop worriedly looked at him “You ok?”

“Yeah.” Kibum let out a shaky breath; he now knew what he had to do as much as he didn’t want to.

“Jaeseop?”

Jaeseop moved aside Kiseop’s bangs that where on his eyes “Yeah?”

“Do you want to bring Kiseop back?”

“Of course.”

There was no hesitation in his reply causing Kibum to bite his lip “Even in exchange for your life?”

“As long as it brings him back it doesn’t matter…. But can you make him forget me?”

Kibum tilted his head “Forget you?”

Jaeseop looked down at Kiseop, Kibum could see the pure love at the way he looked at him. “Yeah can you make him forget me… so he can move and live a happy life.”

“Even if it’s without you?”

Jaeseop nodded not even missing a beat “Yeah as long as he is happy then its fine with me.”

Kibum smiled “If that is what you wish. Enjoy the rest of the time you have with him, I just need to get one thing before I can do a ritual for him.”

Jaeseop smiled at him “Thank you.”

With that said Kibum disappeared and only then did Jaeseop let his tears fall “Kiseop I love you. Please be happy, forget everything that happened between us, fall in love again with someone that deserve you more than I do. All I want for you is to live a long and happy life. But don’t worry I’ll always be watching over you wherever I am.”

He was gently rocking Kiseop in his arms humming him a lullaby when a piece of paper caught his eyes. He gently laid Kisoep down, giving him a kiss on the forehead before heading to the paper. Once he picked it up he noticed that it had his name written by the looks of it in Kiseop’s handwriting.

He shakingly opened it, half of him afraid to read what was written.

                Jaeseop…

I know you must be hurting right now, but please don’t blame yourself. I just couldn’t live without you by my side. I know that you are stronger than me and will be able to move on from this and hopefully find someone new to shower with love like you did to me in the short while we had. I just want you to know that even if most of our time together was filled with death I wouldn’t change it any other way. I love you always and forever.

                                                                                                                                                Your Angel,

                                                                                                                                                                Kiseop

Jaeseop felt his tears running down his cheeks again as he crushed the letter to his chest. After a few minutes he wiped his face as his tears came to a stop “Don’t worry Kiseop when you wake up you won’t feel the pain of me being gone.” He made his way to the ‘sleeping’ Kiseop, all he wanted to do was spend his last moments memorizing Kiseop’s face.

Jaeseop didn’t know when he fell asleep but one moment he was caressing Kiseop’s cheek the next thing he knew he was being shaken awake by Kibum.

“It’s time.”

With a heavy heart Jaeseop let go of Kiseop’s hand “Oh ok.”

“Grab Kiseop.”

Jaeseop did as he was told and picked Kiseop up so he was carrying him bridal style “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

In a blink of an eye they were in the basement where Jaeseop was killed, a shiver of dread ran down Jaeseop’s back. Seeing the fear in Jaeseop’s eyes Kibum gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze “Don’t worry everything will turn out fine, I promise.”

Jaeseop visibly relaxed but he still felt a tinge of fear and dread in the pit of his stomach but he tried to give a smile to Kibum. Which seemed to be enough for him because he gave Jaeseop a smile of his own.

“Ok just lay Kiseop there and I’ll get the last thing that we need to complete this.”  

Once again Kibum was gone in a blink of an eye, Jaeseop laid Kiseop carefully down on the floor then proceeded to sit next to him bringing most of his body on top of his own. He didn’t like Kiseop just to lay on the cold floor.

“Warn me next time!”

Jaeseop froze when he heard Alexander’s voice, his grip tightening his hold on Kiseop. His eyed flashing with pure hate at him “What the hell are you doing here?”

Alexander blinked in confusion staring at Jaeseop then at Kiseiop before turning to look at Kibum “What’s going on Bummie?”

Tears formed in Kibum’s eyes “I’m so sorry Alexander.”

Alexander opened his mouth to say something but instead of words coming out blood did, Alexander looked down only to see his own knife being pierced in his heart, but what hurt more than that was that Kibum was the one who had stabbed him. Alexander looked at him with betrayal in his eyes “Bummie why?”

Kibum was sobbing as he pulled out the knife and saw Alexander fall to his knees, he crouched down with him “Oh god I’m so sorry but this was the only way.”

Alexander tried his best to wipe away Kibum’s tears even if his own where running down his cheek “You promised me we would be together forever just a few minutes ago.”

Kibum grabbed on to Alexander’s hand that was wiping his cheeks clean from his tears“I know I did… I love you.”

Kibum pressed his lips onto Alexander’s one last time, pouring all his love into in. Alexander smiled after KIbum pulled away “I love you too.”

Even with Kibum knowing that Alexander was going to die that didn’t stop the tears from falling as he finally closed his eyes “Please forgive me.”

Jaeseop just watched wide eyed with an aching heart as he saw Kibum crying over his dead lover. He knew his turn was next so he quickly focused his attention to the angel he was holding leaning in to give him his last kiss. “I’m sorry Kiseop but I’m not as strong as you thought I was, I just can’t live knowing you won’t be by my side.”

Kibum stood up and walked towards Jaeseop “Your turn.”

Jaeseop laid Kiseop next to him before walking up to Kibum “Please do this quickly.”

Kibum nodded “I’m sorry it came to this.”

“It doesn’t matter as long as you erase me from his memory.”

“Close your eyes.” Once he did Jaeseop felt the knife pierce his heart, he wanted to laugh, that stupid knife was the one that killed him in the first place.

Kibum sat with the knife held tightly in his hand, he was still shaking from killing his lover and his brother’s mate. He had never killed anyone before. He closed his eyes , soon everything would be over. He walked over to the three unmoving bodies, now it was his turn. With one last look at Alexander he plunged the knife into his own heart.

 

***I don't know what this chapter is OTL

Theres probably either going to be one or two chapters before the story comes to an end....

IDK if this chapter makes any sense soooo....***