The Beginning

You're Mine

 

 

Kiseop sat bored at the back of his math class, his mind wondering everywhere except on the lesson his math proffesor was rambaling about. He hated sitting in the back by himself but thats what he got for being late on the first day of school. 

He let out a sigh as his eyes landed on his best friend a few rows up, Hoon. He was probably glad he wasn't seating next to Kiseop because it was always him that distracted Hoon from the lessons. He was once again lost in thought staring out the window when the teacher announced they had two new student. But Kiseop didn't really care who they where all he wanted was fro the school day to end so he could get out of here. 

"Hello my name is Soohyun." 

Kiseop bareley registered then name and quickly looked to see the new student, he was very good looking but so not Kiseop's type. What caught his attention was that the new student seemed to be looking at Hoon who was trying to hide no doubt his blushing face behind his math book. Kiseop made a mental note to ask Hoon about this little incident later. It wasn't often that someone caught Hoon's eye.

He turned his attention back to the window when he suddenly heard the most beautiful voice he hard ever heard. 

"Hello my name is Jaeseop." 

Kiseop quickly snapped his head forward only for his breath to be stolent by the other new student. His heart began to race and he found his cheeks beginning to feel warmer than usual. His gaze was caught by the new student. 

'Oh god he is gourges.' Feeling self conscious he ripped his eyes away from the beautiful guy and glued it to his desk. 

"Soohyun you can take a seat next to Hoon. And you Jaeseop can..."

'Oh god please don't make him sit next to me, I don't think I can handle it.' 
 

"You can sit in the back with Kiseop."

Kiseop swallowed thickly as once again his gaze was locked with the male. Each step the new student took brought him closer to Kiseop but Kiseop couldn't tear his eyes away from the handsome face until he saw the smirk form on his handsome face that he realize he was staring. 

With a embarrassing squeak Kiseop turned to look at his notebook with his cheek's blazing. As soon as he heard the chair pull out from the desk he felt his body stiffen, he suddenly became hyper aware of his surrounding. His mind was racing, he barley paid attention in this class how was he even going to pass with the gorgeous creature sitting next to him.

The teacher called the class back to attention to start the lesson and that's when Kiseop took in a shuddering breath. He felt the guy shift in his seat. He quickly took a peek and instantly regretted it, apparently Jaeseop had been staring at him. Seeing that the he wasn't going to turn away anytime soon Kiseop took a deep breath before speaking "Um hello."

Jaeseop just smirked "Not interested." 

Kiseop's mouth fell open as the other turned to face the teacher "Not intrested!? I just said hello!" 

Jaeseop shrugged his shoulders not even turning to look at the now fuming Kiseop.

As soon as the bell rang Jaeseop quickly stood up to leave but Kiseop was having none of that he quickly grabbed his hand preventing him from leaving. Kiseop didn't care if he barley knew the guy he didn't like the way the other was treating him. 

But before he could even say anything Jaeseop practicably tore his hand off his arm to free himself "Don't ever touch me again."

Kiseop's eyes where wide with fear as he saw Jaeseop storm out off the classroom.

"What was all that about?"

Kiseop turned to see Hoon with a confused expression on his face. 

"I honestly don't know... I just wanted to talk to him."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside the classroom Soohyun found Jaeseop in an empty restroom gripping the sink with all his strenght.

"You ok?"

Jaeseop shook his head trying to clear it "I... I don't know... he just when he grabbed me... it just... I just lost control."

Soohyun frowned "Maybe you should stay away from him."

Jaeseop pouted "But hyung!"

"Stop pouting it doesn't suit you. Now lets go before we get even more attention than we already have." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kiseop's mouth dropped open as he saw yet again the two new student walk in to his science glass. It was just his luck to get that jerk in his class again. Thankfully Hoon was sitting next to him in this class. 

Yeah right they ended up sitting right in front of him and Hoon. Kiseop was now really starting to believe the universe did hate him or disliked him very much.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even before they entered the classroom Jaeseop knew that the guy from the previous class was also in this one. Soohyun just gave him a shrug before they where again being introduced by the teacher. 

To his luck he ended sitting in front of him and all through the lesson he resist the urge to turn around and just steal a glance at the human sitting behind him.

Jaeseop lowly growled every time the guy behind him shifted in his seat or let out a sigh, the guys scent engulfed him completely making his gums pulse with need. 

'This is going to be a looooong stay.'   

He was jolted out of his thoughts when the school bell rang signalling the end of the period. He sigh a breath of pure relief but the relief didn't last long as he found the person he wanted to get away right in front of him.

"If you guys want you can eat lunch with us." His friend said while looking shyly at Soohyun.

Jaeseop saw the guys mouth fall open a bit probably not expecting that from his friend. Jeaseop waited for Soohyun to turn them down but he never did.

"Sure, thank you for asking."

Now it was Jaeseop's turn to gape at Soohyun. 'What in the world is he thinking! He just told me I needed to stay away from this guy! Great...' Jaeseop looked up to see he was being stared at by the cause of all his confusion. Jaeseop bit his lips as he saw the others cheeks bloom with red from he guessed embarrassment. 

'Crap this is not good.'

 

***I am soooooo sorry you guys for keeping you waiting this long!! OTL I'm a bad author forgive me

And I hope you guys like this chapter because I am very sick and tired right now soo I might not be in my right state of mind ^^ 

soo does it make sense lol

And again I apoligize for making you guys wait so long***