Filming day

Tripped Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura arrived at the address Minjoo told her to go to, and she would be lying if she said she wasn’t impressed. Especially since the younger girl told her they would be filming at her own studio.

 

This meant the huge, modern, and expensive-looking building was owned by Minjoo. Sakura didn’t know how to feel about the fact that someone the film major’s age could own something so impressive.

 

The fashion designer laughed when she remembered Hyewon’s reaction to her visiting Minjoo’s filming studio before her. Her friend spent the entire week bothering both her and Minjoo to let her come. 

 

Too bad what they planned on filming was too important to be spread, so secrecy was a must. And Sakura knows her friends too well and they all at keeping secrets and not giving spoilers.

 

“Kkura-unnie!” Minjoo’s soft, deep voice interrupted the older girl from her thoughts. And sure enough, the film major was walking towards her with a huge grin on her face, though Sakura could notice how tired the younger girl was.

 

“Hey, Minjoo. Are you okay? You seem so tired.” Sakura asked in concern.

 

“I’m fine unnie, I just spent the entire night setting up, but don’t worry I think I drank ten iced americanos so I’m still awake!” Minjoo said casually. Now, normally Sakura would be concerned, but she was a college student too so she understood that you gotta do what you gotta do to stay awake.

 

“Come on, unnie! You should see the set!” Minjoo beckoned the older girl to follow her inside to see their filming set-up.

 

“Woah! You really went all out.” Sakura’s eyes were wide in amazement. She couldn’t believe the younger girl would create an entire set just for her confession video.

 

“Of course! My pride as a videographer is on the line. Besides, I want you and Chaeyeon-unnie to finally be together.” Minjoo replied.

 

Before Sakura could reply, a loud voice interrupted her. Glancing in the direction of the noise, she saw Yujin and Wonyoung carrying professional lights, while Nako and Hitomi were carrying tripods, and Yuri was holding on to something that seemed like a sound mixer and microphones.

 

“Minjoo-unnie is seriously so romantic, the studio looks amazing!” exclaimed Wonyoung.

 

“She’s setting the bar too high.” Grumbled Yujin and Nako, but they too can’t deny how much of a romantic their friend is.

 

“If Chaeyeon-unnie doesn’t say yes to Sakura-unnie’s confession then I don’t know what to do.” Said Hitomi, while setting up the tripods. 

 

“What are you girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter