Chapter 8 : Moody Days

Super Junior 16th members (new * )

“Leeteuk hyung, she’s going to leave us next week. I just found out from the manager secretly,” Henry caleed Leeteuk that morning since Leeteuk and Eunhyuk is leaving the house early in the morning for ‘Kiss the Radio’.

“WHAT?”

“I told you, we need to tell the others earlier! So, we can stop her, hyung! Please, let me tell the others, we need her! “Henry cried. He knew this could be the last moment with *____*.

“I don’t know what to do! If we tell the others, do you expect they can accept this easily? No, Henry. You know how they will act, just let her tell them by herself,” replied Leeteuk.

“You are wrong! We can stop her if all of them knew this earlier! You just don’t listen to me!” cried Henry again. He never shouts to his hyung before, just at this moment, he thinks he needs to do that.

“Henry stop crying! We can’t do anything, that’s her own decision,” said Leeteuk.

 

“You know what? I’m not going to listen to you anymore, sorry. We all need her hyung, you just didn’t realised that,” Leeteuk just got mad and hang up.

 

                          I know. They will really mad if I told them that I’m going to leaving next week. I already told the manager that I’m the one who’s going to tell the other members.

“Morning guys, I already make some breakfast for all of you, please sit,” this is it. I’m going to tell them now.

“Why did you make it for us? You’re acting weird you know,” said Ryeowook.

“Yeah, I know. Now please take a sit”

“There’s only 12 of you? Where’s . . . . . oh, Henry! Where is he? Zhoumi, why didn’t you wake him up?” I ask Zhoumi since it was his room with Henry.

“I thought he is already here, he is not in the room,”replied Zhoumi.

“Forget about him, I’m the youngest here, can we eat now?” as usual, fake maknae Kyuhyun.

“Hey, we should wait for him. It’s not good you know,” Siwon.

“He’s in the bathroom, let’s check out what he’s doing,” suggest Kangin.

We all agreed and went in front of the bathroom’s door, waiting for him. He’s talking in the phone. It seems really serious, because he’s shouting with that person on the phone. Weird,

“Hyung, please! Just listen to me this time, don’t let her go . . . , ahh~!”

Don’t let her go?

Is he talking about me?

So is it true?

He already knew about I’m leaving the group . . .

Next week ?

                 Henry open the bathroom’s door and get freak out because all of us are in front of the door. His eyes are red in colours. He’s been crying in the bathroom for ages!

“Henry, are you okay? What happen?” ask Yesung. Responsible, because Henry is our youngest. Henry look at me. Deeply into my eyes.

“Ask her!”he seems so mad. H e went straight to his room. I mean he and Zhoumi’s room.

“Let me talk to him,”said Zhoumi.

Everyone is looking at me weirdly. Okay, I guess me secret is not reveals yet since only Henry knew something. Plus, Leeteuk.

“*____*, I don’t want to be rude but is there something happen between you and Henry? Are you dating with him or something?” ask Heechul.

“Ah? No, nonsense,” I replied.

 

 We all went straight back to our dining hall. Across Henry and Zhoumi’s room, I’ve heard they both shouting on each other. Well, not just me, even the others. We just keep our mouth shut.

 

“Why are you crying?” Zhoumi ask softly.

“Can you please leave me alone?”

“Henry-ahh, what’s the matter? We are members, when you have problems you should share with me,”

“It’s my own problem! I’ll take care it by myself! I don’t need you guys anymore! So, just leave me alone, okay?” Henry shouted.

“You shouldn’t say that, the others will hear you. Ah, c’mon you always share secret with me,”Zhoumi grabbed Henry’s hand softly. Henry pushed it away quickly.

“Leave me alone!” Henry.

“Henry please don’t do this to me. You are my dongsaengs. I always take a good care of you. Tell me why are you crying, is it related with *____*?” Zhoumi asked him again.

“It’s none of your business! Shut your mouth now. Don’t talk to me again! For your information, I’m big enough to take care of myself!” Henry shouted even louder than before.

 

“Fine. Take care of yourself. Don’t ask me anything after this!”Zhoumi slammed the door after having such a ‘GREAT’ conversations with Henry. He never imagine, that one moment in his life Henry will be so rude to him. Well, the time has already come.

 

“Hyung, Henry cried this morning. He didn’t go out from his room for almost 4 hours! And, plus he doesn’t want to talk with us anymore. What just happened to him, hyung?” Sungmin ask politely.

“Don’t talk to me either, leave me alone in my room,” Leeteuk went straight to his room, just like Henry does.

“Hyuk, what’s going on?” ask Donghae.

                       I know exactly what just happen now. They both cried and mad because of ME. Who Else? What will happen if all of them know after this? Is it going to be the same like this?

I FELT GUILTY.

“Guys, just leave them alone. They might have some major problem in their life right now. Just wait, they’ll tell us sooner or later,” I said to calm all of them.

“Do you think they’re going to let us know? Do you think Henry will going to tell me, what’s going on now? Henry just said to me that he doesn’t need me anymore. Leeteuk hyung just said to us, to leave him alone! Do you think we can calm down at this moment?” argued Zhoumi. His face turns red.

“Hey, calm down! I know this is the first time we all had a fight. Please Zhoumi calm down,” said Hankyung. Yeah, this is the first time we all had a fight. Kinda weird and impossible, but it’s true!

“Hyung, I just hate this moment in my entire life!” shout Zhoumi. He went to the bathroom near the dining hall since Henry is ‘busy’ using the room.

                             Another and another problems. It didn’t stop. A few minutes after that, Donghae went upstairs to his room, Ryeowook and Hankyung went to the kitchen cooking something for dinner( just in case if one of them wants to eat), Kibum and Siwon as usual acting class, Shindong and Heechul left the house going nowhere.

“I’m going to get Mr Teddy,” the last word came out from Sungmin’s mouth. Then, he’s gone. I didn’t see him afther that.

Kyuhyun just stop playing STAR CRAFT  for a moment and went outside to the playground. Yesung is checking out his turtles. And Kanging is watching the tv.

Everyone is doing their own work.

They just doing those thing to calm down themselves.

Because after this ,

Another BIG secret going to be reveals . . . . .