Chapter 12 : Unexpected Visit

Super Junior 16th members (new * )

 

“Hi,” the first word that came in my mind. I’ve been searching a lot of words since the first day that I thought to go and visit them here. But it seems that the only word that can go out from my mouth is hi.

“Am I dreaming?” Siwon asking his own self.

“No hyung. I am here. Can I go in?” I ask him since he didn’t invite me to go in.

I look around. Nothing changes. I see their face which is now look really shock because of my unexpected visit. Did I come at a wrong time? Could it be?

“_____________, why did you came? There is should be some reasons right?” Leeteuk ask me with his serious face. Nothing changes around him, he still as the same as the old Leeteuk two years ago.

“Hurm . . .Can’t I even visit you guys? I have been missing you guys since two years ago. Anyway, yeah I have my own reasons for coming back but I wouldn’t tell you until the last day of this month. That is 30 days more starting from today,” I answered him with an honest face.

“Yeah, right! Then, you will leaving us again just like what you did to us last two years ago,” said Heechul.

“Please don’t make thing worse Heechul hyung, I came here for a good reasons,” I said honestly. I donn’t want them to be mad at me again. Never.

“Anyway, where are Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi? They went out somewhere?”

They look at me with ‘you-don’t-know-what-happen-to-them’ face.

“What? What happened to them?”

“You seriously don’t know what happen to them?” ask Donghae.

“No . . . .,” suddenly someone knocking the door.

“I guess that should be them,” I went to the door and try to open the door but being stopped by Eunhyuk.

“Why?”
“It’s the president, he will be having a meeting with us tonight. I guess you want to be hiding somewhere?” answered Eunhyuk putting his serious face.

                     Oh right. Eunhyuk is right. I should be hiding somewhere now. I don’t want any SM employee or anyone who is related with SM Entertainent know that I am in Seoul, Korea right now. I said thank you to Eunhyuk and went into my room which Kyuhyun already showed me.

GASP.

          They didn’t change anything in this room too. I’m quite surprised that they didn’t even touch one thing in my room. It is still same as before. I am really glad to see that.

“Welcome sir, take a seat. Ryeowook will serve us a nice coffee after this,” said Leeteuk as the leader.

“Yes, thank you Leeteuk. I am very please to meet you guys again,” said President Lee Soo Man, SM Entertainment president.

I am stalking their conversations from my room. I can see it clearly although, the living room is quite far from my room. I am listening their conversations carefully. While, busy listening their conversations, I was thinking what happened to Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi. Henry are my best dongsaengs ever, I missed him so much. I really wants to know what happened to them.

“I know you guys have been very tough, facing all the problems. Starting from ______ leaving and until Hankyung leaving the group recently,” the president said. Hankyung left? What does that mean? Starting with me until Hankyung? What really happened?

“I am very glad to announce this news, and I hope you guys will accept this with an open heart,”

“Whatever you wish, sir,” said Shindong.

“I want to add a few members to replace ______, Kibum, Henry, Zhoumi, Kangin and Hankyung. I hope you guys don’t mind to be working with this few ‘fresh’ and talented singers. They are good,” he explained.

          Does that mean that Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi left after I left? They’re gone?

“I know you guys will be surprised with this news. I will give you guys one month to think about this. If you guys accept this agreement we will continue with our contract but if you guys don’t, I guess we have to disband this group. Think it carefully, think about your future,” he explained again.

The living room is silence for a few minutes.

“Sir, can I ask something?” Donghae speak up suddenly.

“Yes, sure,”

“What if the others, I mean is ________,  Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi back? Can we reunite again?” Donghae eyes are watery. I guess he doesn’t want to look at this group to disband. I know they wouldn’t let other people replace s place, although they are not here anymore.

“Well, we can discuss about that later. But it seems they don’t want to be back with this group anymore. I guess that’s all for tonight. I will be seeing you guys again within one month” He said. After twenty minutes later, I went out just because Kyuhyun came to check on me.

“Kyuhyun, is it true? They all are gone?” I ask him.

“I guess you better ask Leeteuk himself,” he said.

I ran towards Leeteuk which is still in the living room discussing with the others, what they should do after having such a nice conversations with the president themselves.

“Hyung, is it true that they’re gone? Hankyung, Kangin, Kibum, Henry and Zhoumi? But why? Is it my fault?” I ask him.

“Hankyung left us last year because of his lawsuit with SM Entertainment. Kangin enlist the army. Kibum left us without saying anything. Henry and Zhoumi left us just after you left us. Now can you see how much pain you gave us after you left,” Heechul said.

“You take my bestfriend away from me! Don’t you think that this is all your fault?” he express his feeling again.

“I’m sorry hyung, I really don’t know what happen to you guys! I’m serious!”

“Heechul hyung that is enough, c’mon let’s take a walk,” said Sungmin to Heechul.

 Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk left us. I guess they are searching for a drink. Just let them go. I never guessed that this will happen in the first day. I promise I will make up my relationship with Heechul hyung later. Now, I want the real story from Leeteuk hyung.

“Hyung, I really don’t know what happen to them,”

“It’s okay, I understand. Anyway, go get some sleep first. It’s been a long journey right? I want to take a nice sleep right now, okay?”

“Hurm . . . okay. Oh yes, I want to thank all of you for not touching my bedroom after I left,”

“It’s not because we don’t want. The door has been lock for almost two years now,” Yesung said.

WHAT?

I take a shower after that. Knowing that my room has been locked for all this year, I am making my way to the living room to sleep on the couch.

“What a nice trip back to Seoul,” I said to myself.