Chapter 15 : A day with Shindong

Super Junior 16th members (new * )

 

“Hyung did you see where Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung?” I wish he will answer me, even with two words like ‘no, sorry’ is enough for me.

“I think they went to Kyuhyun’s room, “said Ryeowook, replying my question. Thanks Park Jung Soo, for not answering my question!

“Thanks, Wookie,” I went upstairs and found they both are in Kyu’s room. No doubt, they are couple, aren’t they?

I asked a few question, so that this plan will go smoothly.

“Recently, what happened to Shindong hyung?” they just smile, and I begin to feel curious. I really hope it will be good news.

“He confessed his love story through BONAMANA album. He written a secret code-like in the ‘Thanks to’ section in the album, wants to see?” ask Sungmin.

“Absolutely, show me!”

Sungmin go to downstairs, just to get his own album copy, which actually Kyuhyun also have one.

“Kyu, Sungmin is really serious with this project right?” I ask to confirm, since Sungmin is now in a process to accept me back.

“Don’t you trust him?”

“No, just for a confirmation,”

“Yeah, he gets really excited. Yesterday, he went to my room, and asks a couple questions about you. He’s hoping that these missions will success,” reply Kyuhyun. That’s a relieved.

Sungmin came back, with his own album copy.

“Here you go,” he hand to me the album.

Shindong had written a secret code-like message saying:

B2B8,B4B9,B3A8,
B3C6,B4B9,
A4A7B4,B5B6B2,B5B8,A2B8,
C3B7B3,B5B6B2,B5B8,B3C7B2,A4B7,B3A8,
A5B8,B4B8B3,B5A9,A2C6B4,A4A10,
B3A7B3,B3C6B7B2,B5B9

“What the hell is this? Translate it for me,” 

“YAA! Noona, do you know who the first one knows the answer of this secret code?” ask Kyuhyun.

“You?”

“The fans, we didn’t figured out yet, until the fans claimed to us, that they’ve got the answer,”

“Seriously? Well, okay then. Translate for me please,”

“Nari, let's get married, I'm proposing to you, I'll love you, forever" Kyuhyun read the message.

“Woahh, who’s Nari? A new idol?” it should be a celebrity right?

“Nope, she’s a non-celebrity,”

“Okay! We need to call Nari! This is EMERGENCY!” I said.

After a lot of discussion and arguing with each other, we finally got something. Shindong will support this mission if we support him too. This is the best solution for the both world, right? Tomorrow, Nari will come and rescue us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Did you hear anything?”

“Nope, they’re turning the radio on; I can’t hear anything they discussed!”

“Relax Hyukkie, they will rescue us later,”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Nari, where are you?” Shindong ask to himself. He has been searching for Nari for about an hour. He got a call from his girlfriend’s kidnapper ( do we still call it kidnapper?). He knew this thing might happen one day, after he reveals his precious Nari to the media.

His phone ringing.

“You better be alone,”

“Shut up! Where the hell are you? I already bring the money, release her.”

“Did I say to you earlier to bring money? I didn’t right? I just want you to come here, no request for money you silly,”

“Whatever, where are you guys now?”

“COEX Mall, be here another 20 minutes,”

“COEX Mall? What the . . .” they’ve been taking my girlfriend to a mall? Hidden-camera? Running Man maybe? Seriously, this kidnapper is crazy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kyuhyun, Shindong are suspicious. Haha, I guess he also think this could be a hidden camera. Who wants to kidnap someone and bring the girl in the mall?” I am laughing hardly. We all are wearing the mask, so no one can recognize us. It is quiet obviously that we are ‘someone’. But no one even bother to ask.

“Here comes, Nari!” Oh my! She’s so gorgeous! Cute, just like Shindong!

“Anyeong, what did you guys want me to help today?” she ask, and also look at me suspiciously.

“Did you remember her? Our members, the only girl, remember?”

“Oh, ______ Unnie! I’m your fans,”

“Thanks, anyway. Shindong will be here any minutes; this is what we want you to do, “ Sungmin hand to her a paper. She nod, means she understands a lot.

“Up to the 10th floor, thanks Nari, later we will go shopping together. I need a lot of dress, skirts; anything if you want I’ll buy later. “

“Thanks, Unnie,” she went up to the 10th floor, and wait for Shindong.

“Noona, Shindong!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Wait, you guys are the one behind this entire kidnap thing?” we just nodded.

“Where’s Nari then?”

“Look up there,” we point him to Nari on the 10th floor.

She smiling and read the message from the paper, form the 10th floor:

You light up my life,

You give me hope,

To carry on,

You light up my days,

And fill my nights with songs,

Shindong, don’t turn me down, I hope you will support them, to make Super Junior as a happy group again, please forgives her.

All people in COEX Mall, clapping their hands. They were touched to the confession Nari just did. Thankfully, I already left I don’t want the media knows that I’m back here.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin came into my room that night, and said that Shindong will join us.