Chapter 6 : Birthday Girl !

Super Junior 16th members (new * )

Today is my birthday. I’m going to be 20 today! I was wondering since last two weeks, what will they do today for me? Haaa, finally the day has come. I better ask them now.

“Good morning everyone,”

“What’s wrong with you?” ask Heechul.

“Well . . . . . . . ,”

“Hey why did you didn’t get ready? We have recording for Star King today remember?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Guys, today is . . . . ,” 

“Yaa!!! Go get ready first. We don’t have much time right now, I’m not going to ask you why are you wake up late, better you go upstairs and get ready. I’ll give you just 5 minutes, FASTER!!!” woahh, what is happening with Leeteuk hyung? He seems so angry.

 “But . . . . . .,”

 

“Ya, Noona! Better you go change now,” Kyuhyun. I go upstairs and quickly get ready.

 

“So how’s my acting?” ask Leeteuk.

“Bravo hyung, I love it,” said Kibum.

“We should do it, until she cry, or until she mad. Really-really mad at us! BTW, what time did she say she was born?” said Hankyung.

“11.59 p.m.” Henry.

“Great, that’s even better! She will think that we didn’t remember her birthday date. Ouh, that’s even better! Great! I love this plan,” said Zhoumi.

 

“Okay, I think she’s finish right now, pretend that we mad at her,” said Heechul.

 

“I’m ready! Let’s go,”

                       When I enter the car, no one! No one wishing me! Happy 20th birthday! Nothing. Plus, they didn’t talk to me. They all seems pretty mad, not just Leeteuk. They look at me and turned back. Some of them just stared at me.

“Hey, I know maybe right now is not the right time, to tell you something very important. But, can you guys just tell me what is happening right now?”

“That’s none of you business, “said Yesung. Omo! Even Yesung hyung mad at me?

“Sungmin hyung, can you tell me?”

“Why should I? You’re nothing to me. Why should I tell you? Better figure out by yourself,” Sungmin??? He said I’m nothing to him? What did I have done to him?

“Siwon hyung?”

“Gee, why did you ask me? You are such an evil girl, you shouldn’t do this to us,” Siwon. Huh? What the hell they’re talking about? I didn’t say anything to them or do something bad. I’m not an evil girl.

“Okay maybe I’ve done something really bad to all of you, but I can’t figured out it by myself what is it, I’m just going to say that I’m really sorry and can one of you tell me what is it?”

“We already arrived, just shut your mouth, and pretend that nothing happen,” said Leeteuk. Haaa . . . . . . . . . WHAT HAVE I DONE?

                              We arrived at SBS building just in time. We didn’t get time to remake-up because the recording just starts after we arrived.

          Everything seems right when the recording start. 15 of them look very happy. Like nothing happen. They didn’t seem mad at me anymore. So, I guess it’s already fine. Everything is back to normal. When the recording over, we want to get something for lunch. As always, we just drive-thru and not going inside, it’s very dangerous because we have a lot of members. The ‘dangerous’ thing that could happen is, if one of the members missing. It happens a lot after we debuted, now we can’t do it anymore.

“ Hyung . . .  do you really don’t know what day is today?” I ask Leeteuk.

“My moody day I guess,” I thought it was over, hurm , not yet.

“ Donghae hyung, you didn’t remember anything?”

“Nah, beside if it was a special day for you, it doesn’t have anything to do with me right?” huh? What is happening to all of them? I really don’t understand!

“ Yaa!!! What’s wrong with you guys? I seriously don’t know what is happening right now, and you guys are saying that I was nothing to all of you, it is none of my business and figure it by myself! Who am I to you guys? Friend or just a normal members? I thought you guys are my best friends! And you guys also didn’t remember what day is today! Ahh~~”

“Stop the car please,”

They didn’t stop me, they just let me go. I don’t know where to go. This is not my place I guess, maybe my mom was right. I should go back, to my hometown. The place where I should be right now. Seoul, probably just not the right place. But for the past 4 years, yeah it was perfect for me and 15 of them.

 

Ahhh~~~ I seriously don’t know where to go right now. Where should I go? What should I do?  Should I go back home? No way! They should be there!! I’m so confuse right now!

 

At the same time in the car ,

“Muahahahahaha! Did you guys see her face? She is so mad at us, and seriously I don’t know why we really mad at her. She’s asking everyone, but no one answer it because they didn’t know the answer!” laugh Heechul.

“Sungmin was so mean! You can be an actor! Haha, remember when he said to her that she’s nothing to him! Siwon also, you said that she is such an evil girl!” Yesung.

“Okay, okay! Let’s just go back and get ready for the party!” said Leeteuk.

“Hyung, what if she didn’t get back?” ask Zhoumi.

“I’ll make sure she went back, I’m going to follow her. Henry you must follow me. ‘STALKER’ day for two of us! Heechul you’re in charge!” Leeteuk.

 

Okay !!!!!

 

Ah~ What if this was just acting? The fooled me right? But, usually Leeteuk will not be one of the main actor. Kibum didn’t show his acting? Haaa, I’m really confuse right now.

Suddenly, that number is calling me again. I turn on the loud-speaker.

“Happy Birthday darling,” why did she always call me with that name?

“Yeah, thank you,”

“ So, are you going back or not? I missed you so much!”

“Well, maybe. Maybe you’re right, I should go back. To my hometown, do what I really like or supposed do. Yeah, sure. But you just have to give me some more time, another few months. I can’t tell them today, or tomorrow. You know, it’s hard for me to leave this group,”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you then. Promise?”

“Yeah, goodbye,”

Behind *________* ,

“Did you hear that Henry?” Henry just nod, he is in shock right now. Her best Noona going to leave him just another few months? He just can’t let her go.

“ Don’t tell the others yet, okay?” he nod again.

                 I enter to this one big shopping complex. I know I shouldn’t be here, there will be fans anywhere. I went to this sunglasses shop, and bought the first sunglass I saw. Pretty cheap and nice.  I walk around the shopping complex. I bought an ice-cream. I bought a bag. I bought a pair of shoes. Wow, now I really realize that I’m a shopaholic person.

It’s almost 9 p.m. I still don’t want to go back home. They still didn’t call for me. Are we really best friend? Or just a close friends or maybe just normal members to them.  They should be worried for me right now because I am –

  1. One of Super Junior members
  2. I am a girl
  3. Today was supposed to be the best day in my life since I’m going to be 20 just another few hours
  4. ?

Blank- hah, why didn’t they call me yet? Maybe they’re serious. Maybe they didn’t acting. It was not a joke. Hyung-ahh . . . .  forgive me for my mistakes which I still can’t figured out.

I got a call,

from . . . . . . .  Leeteuk hyung ?!

“Hey, why didn’t you get home yet? Manager Lee is waiting for you, he want to see you right now,”

“Where is him *sobs*?”

“At home, faster. It almost midnight,” he just hang up.

 

“ Get ready everyone, she is almost here,” shout Zhoumi.

 

‘knock-knock’

The house was so silent. Like no one in at home, probably they all were out somewhere. Suddenly . . . . .

‘SURPRISE , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!’

“ Ahh~ you guys are so, I hate you guys,” a tear coming out from my eyes and fall down to my cheek.

“Noona , are you mad at us?”Kyuhyun of course.

“Why not? I really mad you know, I’m not really sensitive usually but since the start, Leeteuk mad at me because I wake up late, Kyuhyun mad at me because I was saying ‘but’, Sungmin saying I’m nothing to him, Siwon said that I’m such an evil girl. Even Donghae said that is nothing to do with him if today was my birthday! You guys really make me cry,”

‘Ahhhh~~~’’

They hugged me and I can’t breath! I need some oxygen. “Anyway, thanks for remember my birthday, I thought you guys really forgot about it,”

‘Saengil Chu Kahamnida,

Saengil Chu Kahamnida,

Saengil Chu Kahamnida to our Noona,

Saengil Chu Kahamnida!!!’