A Love That Grows

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. She always find it hard to fall asleep at night so usually she'd stay up and read some books to kill time. She have friends and a family whom always check up on her from time to time so she doesn't really understand to how wide awake she is at night. Upon reading books, Chaewon was caught off guard for the reason that this specific word came out of a character's line. Lucid Dream. So the night after, she searched it all up only to figure out that some can control their own dreams creating a specific imagery to appear. Chaewon being a nosy one became so engrossed about how this lucid dreaming works, so on that night she closed her eyes and tried controling her own dream.

Chaewon found herself sitting silently at an empty bench under the row of cherry blossom tress. The wind is a bit chilly today and the leaves are then starting to fall. She got up and had decided to stroll down only to find a large empty field. I tried picturing out a castle just beside the road. Chaewon had her eyes closed for a moment and started to focus, as she opens them she was greeted by a castle-looking house. She stepped one by one towards the enormous wall, eyes fixed to what she merely thought was created by her own imagination. The gate was surrounded by flowers and vines making it look so magical. It opened up as Chaewon passes by and closes just as she enter. Different types of trees and pretty-looking flowers surround the large lawn just around the fountain. The water flowing was as white as a crystal and it had this elegant female statue on top. She 
walked around the fountain to be greeted by this woman in a plain yet rich-looking white lace dress. She was wearing this cream sun hat with a white heels and holding up a book. She was about to look up to Chaewon but the next thing she knew, she already woke up.

 

That was the first lucid dream that she had and it was cutted off by her own alarm. As she picked up her phone, she jolted from her bed and quickly rushed out. Kim Chaewon is so FREAKING late and it's like the first day of the second semester. How could the ever so obedient KIM CHAEWON running for honors be late, no, ABSENT at her first class. She washed her face and brushed her teeth as she was picking up her uniform. She was still combing her hair when her mom barged in her room only to laugh loudly at her. And then she asked her mom, "What is wrong?" But her mom was still laughing and then she stopped after a few sec. "Kim Chaewon, I know you are an obedient student and you are running for honors but I do not expect you to be early for class TOMORROW." And she knew she started off her weekend feeling ed up. WHAT A LIFE.

 

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, TAKE A BATH. That quote suited up her day and so she decided to take one. She then started thinking of the things that she might as well wanted to buy before the semester starts again and just as she was thinking her lucid dream popped up into her mind. "Maybe I'd go search up books that would help me take a better understanding to it", she thought. And so as she was done, she picked up a nice mint blouse paired with a white denim pants and a cream sneakers to complete it up and she was ready to go. She told her mom she'd go for a shopping and was even told to buy a few things. She got her mom's key and then started the engine to drive to the mall. Chaewon was not the friendly type and she was basically not the outgoing type but seeing her walking around the mall with just standing there, she already grabbed ALL eyes. And when I say ALL it is EVERYONE. Not too far, she saw her friends waving at her. It was Eunbi and Wonyoung. And yes, the running for honors Kim Chaewon is friends with the student council president as well as the campus princess, that is your Kim Chaewon. Well then anyways, they agreed to take a stroll first at the department store for Wonyoung has something to buy and that probably would be a pair of clothes. Eunbi then decided to pick up some for herself and when the two looked at each other they started dragging Chaewon into the fitting room.