A Love That's Not Perfect

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. And so the two arrived in the cafeteria and Chaewon asked her to get the both of them a table as she fall into the line. Chaewon then forgot to ask the other what she wanted so she was really thinking hard when she didn't noticed that it was finally her turn. Since it was past 11 Chaewon decided to order some lunch. She picked all her favorites which was all spicy foods and ordered two smoothies. Thinking of what flavor to get she decided to take a green tea one for herself and a chocolate green tea one for the latter. She was then finding the table when she spotted her at the very corner of the cafeteria. She must've been very shy, Chaewon thought to herself. She then placed the food on their table when Chaewon noticed how Minmin's eyes sparkled. "Are you some kind of genie that grants someone's cravings? I love all these!" Chaewon then let out a heavy sigh  in which got the attention of the younger. "Am glad that you do, I wasn't able to ask you what you wanted before you left." They sat across each other and started to eat peacefully when the younger broke the silence. "How long have you been studying here, Unnie?" Chaewon then put her spoon down, "Ever since I was at first year, so it's around two years already." Minmin then nodded her head as a response before starting to dig in again.

 

And so the two finished up their meals enjoying the spicy foods and smoothies. Chaewon then decided to tour her around after resting for a bit. None of them was breaking the silence of the atmosphere when Chaewon's phone started ringing up. "Hold on a sec." The latter nodded at her as she picked up the phone. "Yes mom?" Little did Chaewon knew that Chaewon's mom and Minmin already exchanged some texts and that she was the one who told her that Chaewon can tour her around the campus. "WHAT?!" Chaewon shouted in which the whole cafeteria heard. She bowed down to them lightly as if saying sorry for her actions. "Yes mom but please inform me quite earlier." Chaewon then put her phone off as she smiled at the latter. Please spare me more patience. 

 

They started to stroll down the campus. They walked by the garden, the gym, and lastly the clubrooms. Their afternoon classes were canceled as the school headmistress decided to call the day off and let the new students wander around. The clubrooms were divided accordingly to the buildings of the school and with the performance building the farthest from the school gate, the music club was the last one that they visited. They were silently walking towards it and neither of the two tried breaking the awkward atmosphere. Chaewon then swung open the room only to find the piano in the middle of the room. Minmin slowly walked towards it as the latter watched her. Minmin sat down and tried playing a few and with that Chaewon was left in awe. The music you were creating was pure art.