A Love That Hurts

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. Chaewon just stood there, silently watching as the latter plays the piano. She never thought that Minmin could be any more beautiful than she is right now. Minmin noticed how Chaewon was just staring at her and then she stopped halfway. "I wanna join here, where can I fill up my form?" Chaewon smiled at the latter. "No need, I am the one incharge in here and you are gladly accepted." Minmin didn't expected that, she thought that Chaewon would be the sporty nerd type and not the music inclined student type. Chaewon then silently walked towards the keyboard and asked if she could play. "Can I play with you?" Minmin nodded. Chaewon then sat beside the younger as she started playing some chords. It was slow in the beginning and Minmin was playing some too when Chaewon suddenly flipped the tables around and played some melancholic tone. It was as if their music started complementing each other. Chaewon was playing a piece that speaks all melancholy while Minmin was playing a piece that speaks like an angel. That was indeed one of the best plays Chaewon did.

 

As they ended the piece they heard a clap from the clubroom's door, "That's an incredible piece, Chae." She was then strucked to see Yena entering the room. "Unnie!" She rushed towards her and gave her a tight hug. "I thought you quitted already." Yena then patted Chaewon's head in which got the attention of Minmin. She then got up and decided to break their distance, extending a hand towards Yena. "My name's Minmin and I'm going to be part of this club too, nice to meet you!" Yena then stopped patting Chaewon's head and reached for the latter's hand in which she pulled the younger close to her. "Calm down Minmin-ssi, I'm not gonna take away Chaewon from you." 

 

And so the two sat down in the middle as Yena decided to get the three of them something to eat. "Yena-unnie is like the Club President before I got in here but she got into some sort of trouble and that caused her a one week detention. I hope you don't misunderstood me there, Yena-unnie is a good person." Minmin chuckled, "I can see that, you don't have to go in details Unnie." Chaewon then scratched her nape as she feel a little embarassed about that. Yena then entered the room with chips and drinks in hand, "This would be a wonderful day fellas." You might all be confused as to why Yena said that, well then to be specific it wasn't just entirely drinks - she brought three cans of beer in her hand. Chaewon facepalmed when she saw what Yena was holding while Minjoo's face lightened up. Let the game start.