A Love That Waits

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. And so the night passed by but Chaewon think she didn't blink one bit. She burried her head unto the pillow and just as she was about to drift into her dreamland, her alarm clock rang. Kim Chaewon, either too early for tomorrow or too late for today. She slowly got up and went to take a bath still feeling half asleep. After taking a bath, she then grabbed a white longsleeves with a nice pair of khaki skirts. Wearing her black shoes, she grabbed her coat and put it over her arm as she go down to eat breakfast. "What happened to you, sweetheart? You looked like you haven't slept one bit." Chaewon then smiled to her mom, showing her the 'I'm fine, please don't make a fuss over it' look. There was a beautiful plating of omelette in which her mom usually prepares at first day of school. Her mom also made her a hot chocolate drink with her favorite cheesecake, her mom's specialty. After eating her meal, she grabbed her things and kissed her mom on the cheeks. "I love you, mom." Chaewon smiled at her and mouthed a simple "I'll be going now." before finally taking off. Chaewon believed that she can somehow managed today but as soon as she sat on her desk she drift into her dreamland.

 

Chaewon then found herself at the same exact place where her last dream seemed to end. She looked around only to see that she's the only person in there. Maybe she was just created as well as the other things I've dreamed about, she thought. Just like that she started walking towards the room when someone tapped her shoulders from behind. Just when she was about to look back she was blinded by the light. She woke up and the first thing that she saw was Eunbi's cousin. She flinched with how close she was and she noticed that almost everyone is in the room. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" Chaewon then fixed her position and sat straight. "No, actually am more than glad that I woke up just before the professor came. Imagine just how much the studious Kim Chaewon slept at her first subject." She was talking too much that she didn't noticed how Minmin was so close at her and when she looked at her their nose touched each other. The latter smiled at Chaewon before actually pulling away, "You're really pretty just like the rumors, Unnie." Chaewon blushed hard and as she looked down at the floor, their professor came in. Heart hang in there.

 

After hearing the bell that indicates the first subject is over, Chaewon quickly packed her things up and was about to walk away when a hand was suddenly grabbing the hem of her coat. "Would you mind touring me around, Chaewon?" Chaewon couldn't do a thing and so she lead the younger towards the cafeteria to grab something to eat. Walking side by side as Minmin catch up with her but simply making a safe distance, they happened to bump into quite a bit crowd and so Chaewon pulled the latter's hand so that she won't get lost. "You might get lost." Minmin smiled with the thought of Chaewon taking good care of her. How long would this go on?