A Love That Feels Like Home

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON(PRESENT).

 

Chaewon hugged her tightly, her long wait was all worth it. She found her home in the form of a person, Kim Minju. How lovely that name would be if she had known from the very start. Minju then held her tighter, Chaewon was dozing off. "Sorry, what was it again baby?" Minju then kissed her cheeks. "It's almost time to pick her up, baby." Chaewon then looked at her watch only to find that it's really almost time. She then got up from the sofa and had extended her hand towards Minju. "Shall we go and pick up our princess?" Minju then hold unto her hand as they happily skipped their way towards her school. 

 

They were patiently waiting infront of the school when a little girl then rushed towards the both of them and had jumped into Chaewon's arms. "I miss you princess." The little girl giggled and kissed her cheeks. "I miss you too, Unnie." Minju then pinched her nose. "I told you already, we're just dating and now you go around and steal Chaewon away from me." The little girl then climbed unto Minju's arms. "You jelly jelly again unnie, I'm your princess remember? I'm MinChae, a special girl that had witnessed your love." Chaewon then held Minju by her waist before kissing the little girl's nose. "We love you, Minchae."

 

They found love in the most unexpected way. They found the home that they didn't knew would last forever and from hereon their story would continue and their story is a happily ever after. END.