A Love That Screams Danger

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. And so Yena sat with the two and started munching on her chip bags as Chaewon is still staring at the cans of beer in the middle. "Are we really going to drink this here? Inside the school property?" Minmin nudge her and said, "Are you still going to be the 'honor role student'? Come on, it'll just happen once in a while." Yena then supported the younger by opening the can of beer and handing it out to Chaewon. "A can won't hurt, right?" Chaewon then grabbed the can signalling for the two to squeal. This would be so much fun.

 

Yena then finished a can already when she thought that things are getting boring. She stepped up and grabbed the attention of the two. "Let's play truth or dare!" Minmin then nodded as the two looked at Chaewon who gave up already. "Fine, fine." So they form a smaller circle with Chaewon-Yena-Minmin seating respectively. They spinned the empty bottle of can and as it moves slowly Chaewon's heart is pounding so fast when it landed on.. Minmin. "Okay, I'll go for truth." Yena then raised her hand as if she was going to recite on class. "If you like someone inside this room, drink your beer." Chaewon then gave the older a weird look when they heard how Minmin chugged down the can. "Ooohh~~" Minmin then spin the can of the beer with all that she got when it landed on Chaewon. As she was about to answer Yena then announced something. "A truth and a dare alternately, new rule!" Chaewon glared at her. "Okay, dare." Minmin then raised her hand in which made the two look surprised. "I dare you to kiss the one that you would date inside this room." Yena then nudge Chaewon as if she knew what she would be doing when Chaewon kissed Yena by her cheeks and immediately storm out of the room. Minmin sat there as she watch Chaewon leave the room. "Hey Min, there must be an explanation to all this okay?" The other smiled bitterly as she respond, "I'd just breathe some fresh air unnie." She then got out of the room only to be dragged by someone who was patiently waiting for her outside.

 

"What do you want, Unnie?" Chaewon then held her tightly before actually pulling her into a hug. "I won't date you, I'd be marrying you Min." The other then stood there trying to process everything that had happened. KIM CHAEWON be lowkey confessing how she likes Minmin. "You don't have to tell me anything, I just felt like saying that." When Chaewon was about to let go, Minmin hugged her. "When it's the right time, I'd marry you."