A Love That Stays

I Wished I Met You Sooner

KIM CHAEWON. And so they forced Chaewon into clothes in which the two payed for. It's the always setup of the three, they would get the chance to dress up Chaewon, to give Wonyoung an interesting book picked by Chaewon and Eunbi being able to spend time with her juniors. And so after paying for the clothes they decided to drop by the bookstore to find some interesting books before the semester starts. The two decided to leave the rest up to Chaewon as they ordered some waffles and milktea. 

 

She was strolling down the fantasy section when this book caught her attention. Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner. It was basically at the edge of the shelf and it wasn't really the type of book that would capture your attention as it was said to be written in the year 2008. But Chaewon had her eyes set on the book. She then took the book as she stroll again to find Wonyoung a good book. There she saw Illuminae Files 1 by Amie Kaufman. This would be perfect! She thought. As she was paying for the books, she saw Eunbi and Wonyoung waving at her. She rushed towards the two as they started heading somewhere else.

 

Eunbi had decided that they should be eating for it is almost lunchtime. Wonyoung and Chaewon looked at each other and shouted in unison, "Mint Choco!" Eunbi sighed as she realized just how these two would always agree to that. "Alright, Mint Choco for the two of you after eating lunch." The both of them squealed. The three had decided to eat at their usual place. They ordered one serving of Tteokbokki, one bowl of mixed seafood stew, beef bulgogi and bibimbap. If some of you are wondering why they ordered this MUCH, yes it is just a usual day for the three of them. As the food came they started digging in. The three were so full upon eating as if there was a feast and Eunbi thought that she could use that as an excuse not to treat the younger ones into their Mint Choco Ice Cream but when she looked at the two they were already smiling at her. "Okay, let's go buy some ice cream as we stroll down."  As the two grabbed their own ice cream, Eunbi told them that she wanted to buy a new pair of earrings and as they head towards the shop they bumped unto Eunbi's cousin. "Unnie!" Chaewon and Wonyoung then looked at the girl who was waving her hand towards them, she's probably that one cousin Eunbi was talking about. "Hey Min! What are you doing here? All alone?" The latter then smiled at Eunbi and nodded. "So Min, this is Chaewon and Wonyoung my friends. Chae, Youngie this is Minmin my cousin from out of town." They shook each other's arm as a sign of recognition when Chaewon stopped on her tracks. "Hey Chae." She was snapped back to reality when Eunbi tapped her by her shoulder. And so Chaewon then shook hands with Eunbi's Cousin. "Do you mind coming with us, Min? Am planning to buy a new pair of earrings, you pretty much have the same taste as mine so might as well come with us." Her cousin then nodded at her and smiled at the two. Little did these three know that Chaewon was already thinking to where she saw this girl.

 

After getting Eunbi a new pair of earrings the four then decided to call the day off as to classes starts early in the morning the day after. Chaewon then waved her goodbye to the three as she slowly approached her mom's car. She started the engine and was about to go home when she saw that Eunbi's cousin was waiting just outside the mall's entrance. Chaewon lowered her window as she approached the latter. "Hey, do you need a ride?" Min smiled at her, "That would be perfect."