Rose

Pretend Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: heyyyy i am back xD 

 

 

 

 

They rushed inside the mansion from behind, Jaebum didn’t get to see the surroundings because Mark kept dragging him in, looking around like he was sneaking in. Jaebum tried asking but Mark just winked at him, his hand still on Jaebum’s wrist, at which the omega smiled shyly, eyes glancing at the most gigantic house he has seen. Mark kept turning through hallways, left-right, and Jaebum could only stare jaw-slacked.

Tuan’s were rich. Filthy rich.

The house was painted with cream and beige, shades of gold sprinkled around, each item- frames, show-piece, antiques- so artistically decorated and displayed. The house was bright like it was daytime, stunning chandeliers hanging even in passages, deep red carpets, and brown curtains, sofas and chairs just as alike. It was art. The mansion looked like a castle, and it fit Mark, who wasn’t any less than a prince. Somehow Jaebum felt conscious- his background was far cry from Mark’s, how was he to compete? He shook the negative thoughts, shifting his focus to the beautiful interior Mark’s mansion possessed, even the temperature inside was just perfect- he swore he even felt a cool breeze passing by. The fragrance of the house was welcoming, like roses- sweet, and alluring.

Finally, Mark pulled him into a room, it took about five minutes to reach the place, Jaebum thought in wonder.

“Ah my suit’s here- thank god” Mark sighed in relief, he wasn’t looking forward to getting unwanted attention at his late arrival. Jaebum gulped, realizing he was in Mark’s room. They have done the deed for god’s sake- why the hell did he feel so nervous!? “Hey, make yourself comfortable,” Mark said to him softly, gesturing to his king-sized bed. He gulped again. “I will change into these bad boys, ‘kay?” Jaebum nodded, smiling slightly as Mark entered what appeared to be a walk-in closet and closed the door. Good. Jaebum might have had a if Mark undressed in front of him- gosh, why was this affecting him so much? It was annoying.

Nonetheless, he walked to the softest bed he has the pleasure of experiencing and sunk into the mattress, Mark’s scent surrounding him in comfort and relaxing him in an instant. The room itself was huge like five-room merged into one, the alpha’s room had faded colors- vintage but not too away from the overall theme of the mansion. There weren’t many things here, but each of them was large enough to fill the room. The bed itself took the right side of the room, with a bedside table which had a frame turned face down and water-filled glass with one red rose inside it. There was a small library and table and chairs beside it, near the window which was full-sized- oh, and a balcony. A big TV surrounded by shelves containing trophies and items, and a family portrait in front of the bed.

Jaebum approached the portrait, never having seen Mark’s family- there was a woman with a hard look on her face, but elegant, then a man stood proud, wise, with a kind smile on his face and a pretty young girl beside him. He touched Mark’s face, younger than now, he wasn’t smiling sincerely in the picture, it was forced- unhappy even.

“that was taken at the last year of my school” a voice startled Jaebum, he jumped back, turning to see a smiling Mark-

And his breath hitched.

Mark looked phenomenal in a formal suit. He was wearing a dark brown shirt and pants, topped with a light brown coat, striped with dark lines- similar to his own suit- and glasses- holy , hair styled like a rich chaebol- he looked too manly, his omega was drooling inside.

“O-Oh, I see” then fell the silence. Why were they so awkward? As if Mark knew what he was thinking, he grabbed Jaebum’s hand, pushing him on the bed and falling beside him. “H-Hey!”

“Sorry sorry” Mark chuckled, staring at the omega beside him, a soft smile on his face “you good?”

“Yeah…” Jaebum replied shyly, Mark’s handsome face in front of him was too much, he averted his face, cheeks reddening. His eyes fell to the fallen frame on the bedside- curiosity lingering inside him. Mark suddenly pulled him back, hands wrapping around Jaebum’s waist as drawing the omega flush against his chest. Jaebum gasped in surprise, mint flooding his senses as he released his own floral one erratically. “M-Mark?”

“Hmm?” The noise vibrated against his skin, making Jaebum even more nervous, his heartbeat quickening.

“aren’t we late?” he asked in an attempt to distract Mark and himself from the position his heart was in.

“I want your scent in my room” Mark murmured into his neck, voice deep and full of intent, then his lips smiled knowingly when Jaebum tried to stifle another gasp, heart beating violently. “are you nervous?”

“You should shut up”

“Yes, love” Mark chuckled as Jaebum’s heart skipped a beat, able to listen to each beat with his ears, tightening his hold over the omega, feeling like he was finally home. He decided not to tease Jaebum further, letting his scent simmer down calmly- easing Jaebum’s nerves, silence befell again but this time it was serene.

Jaebum mustered up the courage to ask about the frame, he wanted to pick it up and see what was on it. Of course not if Mark didn’t want him to- but it was bugging him for some reason.

“Umm… Mark… this frame… why is it down?”

“….”

“It’s okay if you-”

“you can see it if you want” Mark whispered quietly, his voice slightly sullen. Jaebum waited for a few seconds, for Mark to change his mind but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter