Let us forget and be on our way

Voice

Shinhye rode in silence as she stared out the window. Heading to her home she knew paparazzi would ambush her there too. Which is why Yonghwa's bodyguards would her out. She didn't feel well and it wasn't because of her injuries. 

"Yah," Yonghwa broke the silence. She didn't respond to him. She didn't hear him, not in her depressed thoughts. What did she do to deserve this crap of a day? "Yah," he repeated shaking her arm. She shook him off still staring out to the sky. She really didn't want to deal with this guy right now. "Are you deaf now?" 

"Not now," she gave him a death stare. He backed off for the rest of the ride...

"We're here Shinhyessi," the driver adressed her. 

"Oh kamsahamnida," she thanked everyone who opened her door and wished her good health. Everyone but Yonghwa of course. The bodyguards pushed their way to clear a path for her through the annoying media. She entered her home safe and sound until he rushed in behind her. 

"Yonghwa! Yonghwa!" Paprazzi screamed his name as he slammed the door shut behind. 

"Yah mweohaneungeoya?" Shinhye tried to push him out. 

"I need to talk to you," he ordered. 

"WHY IS THAT PIECE OF IN OUR HOME SHINHYE?" Ha Ji Won growled coming from their living room. 

"You're the piece of !" He insulted back. 

"What did you say?! Shut the up and get out!" Ha Ji Won threw a pillow at him but he dodged it. 

"Yah! You don't insult my friend! And you don't throw any more furniture!" Shinhye reprimanded the two. Ha Ji Won felt bad stressing out her friend who had the most rough week so far. Seeing her in crutches hurt too. 

"Mianheyo Shinhyessi. Do you need help?" She asked rushing to her friend's side. 

"I'm fine Ji Won you know I'm tough," she smiled. 

"Hello? Still here and I need to talk to you," Yonghwa repeated.

"YOU HAVE NO IMPORTANT BUSINESS HERE," Ha Ji Won enunciated every word. 

"I have good reason to talk to her now can you get your out of here?" He argued.

"Why you-"

"It's fine Ji Won. Just for a moment," Shinhye calmed her down. 

"If you hurt her anymore I swear I'll rip your balls out and shove it down your throat! Let's hear you sing in that position!" Ha Ji Won threatened locking herself in her room. Yonghwa felt his throat with his hands imagining a horrible experience. 

"What do you want to talk about?" She headed to her couch letting herself fall into the cushions. 

"I uh just want to know what to stopped you," he answered.

"Stopped me from what?" She asked.

"You know...from telling the truth of what happened. I thought since you found out I was acting you'd turn your back on me." He pointed out. The floor looked interesting his eyes were glued to it. 

"Didn't you hear me before? I keep my promises," her gaze directed at him was intimidating enough to bring his eyes to hers. Honestly though she was confused herself. She guessed seeing those fans with much dedication to him weakened her. Or maybe since they even wished her good health made her feel giddy and soft inside. Course that doesn't change the fact of how horrible he is. "Look why don't we just forget each other?" She asked.

"Huh? Forget each other?" 

"Yeah I kept my promise, you're covered and I'll heal. Let's forget this ever happened and that we never met each other. I'll remember what a complete jerk you are. But like you said you don't care about what I think of you. So let's shake on it and go our separate ways." She suggested for a clean start. Something the two of them seem to have needed badly. She sighed then smiled holding her hand out for him.

He couldn't believe this woman. After all the he put her through she smiled at him. Instead of yelling her head off, giving him a piece of her mind. She forgave him with no real apology and she wishes to send him off on his way. "I-I guess so," he stepped  forward shaking her hand.