Minhyuk and Ji Won's date Part 1

Voice

 

“So when and where is this date?” Ji Won asked.

“Uh um well…” Minhyuk kept stuttering and tumbling over his words. Sure the boy could drum like a God but he couldn’t talk straight while holding the hand of a girl he likes. It was getting hot and he was outside. A cool breeze hit the gang too.

“Here is an idea, go out to dinner!” Shinhye saved him.

“Yeah and after you can go to that nearby ice rink,” Yonghwa stepped in as well.

“That sounds great! Let’s go there!” Ji Won grasped both of his hands excitedly.

“Yeah it does,” he sighed in relief his friends helped.

“Tonight then,” Ji Won smiled.

“Yes,” Minhyuk agreed.

Later that evening…

Shinhye helped Ji Won get ready for her date in their room. “Are you nervous?” Shinhye asked.

“No. To be honest I’m excited! I haven’t been on a date for a while and for it to be with the guy I’ve had a crush on from a distance…Wow,” she brushed the ends of her hair.

“I know right! I mean who knew we’d get a chance to date rock stars,” Shinhye picked out her makeup. “Minhyuk is a true gentleman; you’re going to have a great time.” She gave a thumb up.

“The only thing I’m kind of worried about is the way he would act around me.” Ji Won said.

“What do you mean?”

“You saw the way he was today. He was shaking when he was asking me out. I want him to be himself. The way he usually is before he gained feelings for me. I want him to be comfortable with me,” she explained.

“Roger that,” Shinhye stood up abruptly as if accepting an order as cupid.

“So how do I look?” Ji Won asked.

“Like a y beast,” Shinhye joked around.

“Hey I’m going ice skating later tonight so later I’m wearing this jacket. This figure will be hidden,” Ji Won posed in front of the mirror. Shinhye left to speak to Yonghwa. She found him in his room working out.

“Whoa there,” she crouched down in front him in mid push up.

“259! 260!” he shouted out his numbers.

“Liar,” she told him.

“Mind telling me the reason for your interruption master?” He asked.

“We’re going on our date tonight,” Shinhye answered.

“So we’ll continue our movie marathon then,” he replied.

“No we’re going to dinner and afterwards ice skating,” she helped him up from the floor. He wiped his forehead with his face towel.

“Wait a minute? Are we going on a double date with-“

“No we’re not. We’re going to watch from a distance! As cupid I need to watch their progress,” she answered as if this were a normal thing to do.

“Well cupid I don’t think this is right for our friends,” he disagreed.

“Slave you will do as you are told,” she reminded him.

“Yes master cupid thing. We’ll go on our date as stalkers,” he messed up the top of her head.

“Yah!” She messed with his hair.

“You’re going to regret that!” He tried to step back from her touching him. But she succeeded.

“Ugh! You’re so sweaty!” She wiped her hands on his shirt.

“Told you so,” he smirked. He waved his face towel in front of her face. She raised her hand to shield herself.

“One more thing!” Her back hit the door. “Tell Minhyuk to calm down and be himself on this date,” she ordered.

“I already did that earlier,” he advanced on her.

“Do it again. He was so nervous asking her out. She told me she wants him to be more himself. More confident like he usually is,” she explained.

“Araso as you wish master cupid,” he lifted his arms to cage her. His hands rested on the door, one arm each on the side of her head.

“Miss Cupid would do fine slave,” she felt her heart beat faster as he leaned in closer.

“As you wish miss cupid,” he bowed just closer.

“Don’t kiss me slave you’re all sweaty,” she spoke up.

“Will you kiss me?” He asked. His voice was husky.

“Yes…but later,” she ducked opening the door. He fell forward into the hallway. Shinhye laughed at his sticking up. “Clean up we’re going on our date soon,” she walked around him back into her room.

“Gwenchanayo?” Jonghyun asked eating the last hot pocket.

“I was working out,” Yonghwa stood up dusting himself.

“Looks like everyone's dating except for me,” Jonghyun finished the last couple of bites. “You and Shinhye, Minhyuk and Ji Won, and even Jung Shin and Ae Cha have plans tomorrow. When is my girl coming?” Jonghyun complained.

“Patience is key. I wasn’t expecting a girlfriend anytime soon. Maybe when you least expect it,” Yonghwa patted his friend’s shoulder.

“Yah hyung! How dare you eat the last hot pocket?” Minhyuk whined joining the conversation.

“Shut up! You’re taking someone out to dinner! Give me this one thing,” Jonghyun grumbled leaving the two.

“What’s wrong with him?” Minhyuk asked.

“Ah he’s just feeling like a loner right now. More importantly you got to do something about your bad breath. And about your date. Ji Won would want you to be yourself. Not like how you were today.” Yonghwa started.

“I was myself,” he disagreed.

“You were your nervous self. She wants you in your usual cheerful mood. You’re calm and collected self,” Yonghwa explained.

“I was jumpy earlier wasn’t I?” He asked.

“ yeah you were. You were shaking faster than that Taco Bell dog! Like uh what is it called?”

“Chihuahua?”

“Yes a ing Chihuahua! Don’t be a Chihuahua be a German shepherd! No wait you’re not that type…” Yonghwa thought to himself.

“I’ll just be myself then,” Minhyuk got the point.

“Yeah just do that.”

Minhyuk and Ji Won left on their date in one of the band’s convertibles. He drove to a simple ramen noodle shop where he actually reserved it for just the two of them. “Mianhye I don’t really like fancy restaurants. Their meals are expensive and they don’t serve a lot,” he told her.

“No this is fine! I love this place, they give you a lot and its cheap! Kamsahamnida,” she bowed her head to him. “Plus I eat a lot so I hope you brought enough money for a fancy restaurant,” she told him.

“Jeongmal? I eat a lot too,” Minhyuk marveled at their common interest. FOOD.

“Ara I live with you now silly,” she laughed.

Yonghwa and Shinhye sat inside car for a few minutes outside the shop. “He reserved it just for them,” she smiled in awe.

“Same thing I would have done,” Yonghwa checked out his friend.

“I guess we can just watch them from here,” Shinhye brought binoculars along.

“Micheosseo? You can see them perfectly fine from here! In fact we can see them too well. They’ll be able to see us,” Yonghwa started the car.

“Yah we’re not leaving! I need to watch them,” Shinhye told him.

“I’m not going to be caught stalking them. That wouldn’t be like me. I’m moving the car from a better distance. That way you can use your binoculars and I mean actually use them.” Yonghwa explained. He muttered under his breath. “The things you make me do.”

“Did you see that?” Ji Won asked.

“Shinhye and Yonghwa watching us from a distance?” Minhyuk noticed it.

“What do you want to do?” Ji Won asked.

“Leave them alone. This is our date and we’re going to enjoy it,” Minhyuk answered.

“Araso,” she smiled in glee.

After an hour Shinhye’s stomach growled. So did Yonghwa’s a couple times. “You’re hungry,” Yonghwa shook her shoulder. Her arms kept up to her face for an hour to hold up her binoculars. He thought they were stuck that way until she faced him.

“So are you,” she replied patting his tummy.

“Kaja (let’s go)” he told her.

“Go where?”

“Where do you think? I’m hungry, you’re hungry, and we’re going to eat.” He left the car. Walking to the opposite side he opened her door. “Kaja we’re eating,” he dragged her out.