Jonghyun finding her Part 1

Voice

 

This is in Jonghyun's point of view!

Describing my life in one word? . Well it felt like it now. Trust me not my entire life has been . So far everyone has been pairing up. Of course there always has to be one unlucky guy in the group to be forever alone. “THANKS FOR CHOOSING ME GUYS!” I yell out freely in the comfort of my bedroom.

Knock knock knock…

“Enter,” I spoke up.

“Gwenchanayo?” Jung Shin entered.

“Everything is peachy keen… for you guys,” I admitted. I’m not one to talk about my feelings out loud. But I just felt like and felt like it. Don’t judge me.

“Wae? Did I do something wrong again?” He asked. Oh Jung Shin and his feelings all over the place. He has the ability to jump from one girl to another. Even though he isn’t tied down he still has experience.

“All of you did. Making out everywhere they go,” I muttered.

“Yonghwa and Shinhye?”

“Minhyuk and Ji Won must be going at it too. I should remind him that girl threw up on my ,” I sat up on my bed.

“I see what’s going on here,” he his chin. He’s just pretending to be smart; I’m smart one in the group.

“Yea you got me. I’m complaining because I don’t have a girlfriend. While everyone else is busy mouth I’m here air,” I stood up to leave the room. It was getting stuffy with Mr. Therapist.

“Hey I don’t have a girlfriend-“

“Shut up you’re going out with Ae Cha later on,” I backfired.

“We’re not going out just yet. We’re still friends,” he tried.

“Yea and then you’ll look at her with your eyes. You know what I’m talking about!” I pointed my finger at him. “She’ll get lost in them and you’ll start making out and boom! I’m forever alone,” I explained.

“So me being with Ae Cha determine if you’re alone forever?” Jung Shin asked.

“Well yea! I’ll be the one in the group that is single!”

“Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you’re unhappy,” he keeps trying.

“Do I look happy?” I questioned.

“You’re not happy because you yourself are choosing to be this way. You can be happy if you want,” he sounded like a true therapist.

“Thanks for trying to cheer me up. I’m out of here,” I passed him to the door.

“Where are you going” He asked.

“I’m drinking to my heart’s content,” I answered jingling my car keys. Maybe later I can throw up on everyone. I wouldn’t remember it either so I wouldn’t have to feel so guilty. Nah I’m not that cold hearted. On my way to the bar I spotted a little girl on the sidewalk. She looked about six years old. A white dress with a red polka dot design rested on her shoulders. Tears soaked her pale face and her shrieks were beginning to hurt my ears. What the is this? She was completely alone. I pulled over to the side to check for any guardians. I left the car to crouch in front the poor kid. “Yah geuman. Where are your parents?” I asked. She wouldn’t stop crying. I’m surprised she didn’t run away from me either. She just stood there crying at my face. Not that I’m ugly, because you all know I’m not! Damn it! Who would leave their child alone like this?

“O-Omma! Appah!” She choked out.

“Yes where are they?” I asked.

“I-I don’t know!” She yelled.

“What are they wearing? I can help you look for them,” I offered.

“I don’t know!” She yelled. Ugh I’m supposed to be drinking my problems away by now. But instead I’m stuck here.

“Look kid I need to know what your parents looked like. I can’t just ask random strangers if you’re theirs. I can’t trust people so easily,” I rubbed the back of my head nervously. I can’t just leave her here alone though. I picked her up hesitantly. I rubbed her back bouncing lightly on my feet trying to calm her down. “Please stop crying,” I asked softly. She shrieked in my ears.

“M-My sister…” I heard some of her words.

“Your sister? Do you know what your sister looked like?” I asked.

“Yes,” she wiped her tears with the back of tiny hands. I sighed placing her on the trunk of my car. I took out my good handkerchief to wipe her eyes.

“There all better now. Tell me what your sister looks like,” I told her. She pointed straight without a word. I turned around to see where she pointed. A panicked girl asking random strangers of her little sister’s whereabouts. She showed them her a small thin paper, probably a picture of this little girl. “Well that was easy. Don’t worry your sister is here now,” I pinched the little girl’s cheek gently. She smiled widely then quickly wrapped her arms around me.

“Eun Sun,” the little girl told me.

“Is that your name?” I asked.

“No it’s my sisters,” she answered.

“Well let’s go to Eun Sun. I’m sure she’s missing you,” I tickled her stomach. Her laugh was adorable. Okay maybe it isn’t so bad helping this little tyke instead of getting drunk. I carried her to hand over to her sister.

“Soo Rim!” Eun Sun’s eyes grew wide at the sight of me carrying her sister. She yanked her off of me into her arms.

“I was- OW!” I yelled in pain after Eun Sun stomped on my foot.

“That’s what you get e!” She called me what?! After I took care of her little sister! I shook the foot she injured. “Soo Rim gwenchanayo? He didn’t do anything to you right?” She tucked several strands of her sister’s hair behind her ear. Checking for any injuries after causing mine.

“Excuse me? I didn’t do anything to her! In fact! You’re lucky I pulled over to take care of her! She wouldn’t stop crying for her parents. Who by the way should be taking care of her! Instead of leaving her alone on the sidewalk!” I defended myself.

“I was taking care of her! Why did you run off Soo Rim?” Eun Sun asked her sister.

“You don’t care if I run off. You’re too busy caring about yourself!” Soo Rim pushed herself off of her sister. Then ran to hug the back of my legs.

“Soo Rim!” Eun Sun crouched down.

“You did a pretty ty job of watching your sister. Hand her over to your parents,” I told her. Eun Sun looked up at me with a death glare. She was already upset enough but looks like I increased her mood.

“I can’t do that,” she struggled to speak.

“Well why not?” I asked.

“They’re dead,” she hugged her arms facing her head down to the ground. That slapped me.

“Uh I…” I didn’t know what to say.

“I know already. You’re sorry and you didn’t know,” she choked out a few words. Oh I made her cry.

“Jesongheyo I didn’t. Look I’m glad your sister is alright. I’m glad I was able to return her to you without any harm done,” I told her. Soo Rim stood next to me watching her sister hide her face. She walked over to her sister’s side giving her a hug. After some sniffling Eun Sun showed her face to her sibling.

“Soo Rim I’m doing my best at my job to help pay for my college tuition. And to help support us as a family okay. So I need you to stay where I can see you. So that I can take care of you because I do care about you.” She wrapped her arms around her.

“Where do you live?” I asked.

“Why do you need to know?” She stood up holding her sister’s hand.

“I can drop you off if you need a ride,” I offered.

“No I’m still working. And I can’t leave Soo Rim home alone,” she replied still sniffling. She looked exhausted. I felt like helping this family. my drinking and forever alone problem. They had bigger issues than mine.