STFU Yonghwa's mommy

Voice

 

“Good thing you’re not wearing any makeup. You have natural beauty,” he complimented.

“Kamsaheyo,” she thanked softly. Crying the energy out of you.

“I’m able to actually praise someone because of you. Watch this. Minhyuk!” He called out. Minhyuk entered the living room.

“What hyung did Jung Shin come back? WH-What?! SHINHYE IS CRYING AND HER LUGGAGE IS OUT?! THIS HOUSE IS GOING THROUGH HELL!” He lost it.

“I ADMIRE HOW LOUD YOU CAN YELL!” Yonghwa complimented.

“Hyung I don’t care about that! Don’t lose her hyung! She is the best thing to ever happen to you! First Jung Shin leaving and now her? Please don’t be this stupid hyung!” Minhyuk pleaded.

“Babo she isn’t leaving! We made up! Now I have to be the bigger person and ask Jung Shin to come back.” He explained.

“But he loves you Shinhyessi how are you three going to…” Minhyuk questioned like a little boy questioning where babies come from.

“I actually already took care of that. Jung Shin wanted to spend one day with me. One last day to love me. He asked if I could ever feel the way for him the way I feel about Yonghwa. I told him my answer is no. I’m sure we can work this out,” she said. Her cell vibrated in her pocket.

“Shinhyessi!” Ae Cha answered.

“Oh I almost forgot about you,” Shinhye replied honestly.

“She is able to see you like right now. So you should look your best and I wish you good luck!” Ae Cha told her.

“Araso kamsaheyo,” with that said the two hung up.

“I’m taking she said no,” Ae Cha faced Jung Shin in the restaurant. He didn’t leave since Shinhye left.

“Why’d you think I called you?” He slurred his words.

“Stop drinking yourself silly. You’re not the kind of guy to lose yourself over a girl. It is usually the other way around.” She wiped his drool.

“Love Ae Cha. It really does,” he pointed his finger at her.

“You don’t think I know? I was heartbroken when you left me,” she confessed. Might as well when he is acting like this.

“No you weren’t! You smiled and said It was bound to happen anyway. We’ll see each other again, just not anytime soon. I really like you Jung Shin and it was fun.” He quoted her.

“You remember word for word what I said?” She asked surprised.

“Yeah I was really hurt when you reacted like that,” he pressed on.

“How was I supposed to react? You wanted me to fall on my knees and beg you to let me stay? You’re a player Jung Shin I couldn’t be falling for a guy like you. But I did. And I still do,” she confessed.

“I just wanted you to fight for me. Show me that you didn’t want to leave like every girl I’ve ever been with. Because if you did that then for the first time I would have gave in,” he sounded more sober.

“I’m not like every girl you have been with,” she took a sip of her drink.

“That’s why I loved you,” he confessed.

“Well I guess we both should have acted sooner,” she sighed getting up from her seat.

“How about I act now then?” Jung Shin stood up along with her. She smiled but shook her head.

“You’re still getting over her. Let’s start as friends and work our way from there. That would be acting now,” she placed a kiss on his cheek before leaving.

“She’s making me pay for the drinks,” he chuckled.

Meanwhile…

“Your mom wants to meet with me,” Shinhye told her boyfriend.

“We’ll go together,” he interlocked his fingers with hers.

“Yeah,” she smiled. Shinhye explained why she has been meeting up with Jung Shin behind his back in the first place. He had this great idea of proving herself to his mom. That is why she hugged Jung Shin at the beach.

“Now you’ll be coming to me for expertise. I am way classier than that player,” he boasted.

“Keep thinking that way,” she agreed.

Together they entered the studio hand in hand. His mother had an expression he wished he could capture on a T-shirt.

“What? Shocked to see your plans failed? Look at this,” he raised their joined hands high to his head level. “We’re nowhere near separating,” he smirked.

“Looks like you two are still persistent. Every word I’ve spoken to you is true. Shinhye I hope you’re still happy when you ruin my son. And-“

“Shut the up already,” Shinhye cut her off. Yonghwa looked at her with wide eyes. He felt chicken skin hearing her strong voice cut off his mother. Did my girlfriend just swear at my mom?

“Excuse me?” His mother was flabbergasted.

“You heard me. I’m sick of your ! I already said this I’m sure but I’ll say it again. I love your son. Though it hurts to be with him when anti fans are against me, it hurts more not to be with him. If you choose to take away their studio and everything they worked so hard for. Think about their millions of fans crying because of what you did. They’ll find out the source of their fall was your fault. I’m a fan and I know how to find out a lot of secrets.” Shinhye was a whole new person.

His mother’s jaw hit the floorboards. She couldn’t believe this girl, a commoner spoke this way to her.

“What she said!” Yonghwa agreed.

“Look omma,” Shinhye addressed her as her mom. Making her even more shocked. “I don’t want to hate you. You’re his mom, I can’t hate you! Even you hate me that won’t change the way I feel about your son. I’ll always be by his side for better or worse. Because of him and not because of his fame or money. Even if you take away his studio, your son is very talented. He’ll get by. I don’t want you to hate me I want you to approve of us. Maybe not now but in time you’ll accept us. So stop messing with our lives or get out of our lives. I don’t think you want that second choice. He is your only son. Kamsahamnida for listening to our demands and for giving birth to a wonderful person.” Shinhye bowed her head ending her speech. Yonghwa bowed his head for the first time to his mother.

She was shocked at his behavior. “Anyoung…omma,” Yonghwa addressed her as his mother. The two left hand in hand feeling confident things will get better from here.