Ae Cha and her part in this

Voice

 

“Jung Shinssi I’m so glad to bump into you today,” Ae Cha greeted. The two were in the same clothing store from before.

“Yeah well I’m busy,” he walked past her to browse.

“This entire store is for women,” Ae Cha followed after him. He didn’t answer her as he continued to browse. “Oh my goodness this is for Shinhyessi! I need to talk to you about her-“

“I don’t need to hear any more of why someone thinks I’m wrong. I’ve already broke off from the band so-“

“Broke off from the- oh my! Oppa micheosseo?! Come with me!” She tugged on his shirt forcing him outside of the store. He didn’t resist knowing it might make a scene. The two sat in her vehicle hidden from the public. “What the hell is wrong with you?” She questioned smacking the back of his head.

“Again with the abuse,” he rubbed the spot.

“Oppa! Tell me everything right now! You left C.N.Blue?!” She wanted every detail of the situation.

“Yes I left the band so what?” He sat back in his seat.

“S-So what? What do you mean so what? Is this because of her?” Ae Cha asked.

“Yes it is. I finally opened up to everyone. I would have kissed her if her boyfriend didn’t-“ Jung Shin stopped abruptly due to Ae Cha smacking the back of his head again.

“KISSED HER? What the is wrong with you! You kissed her!” She glared at him.

“I said I WOULD HAVE kissed her! God stop the abuse already! I’m not in the greatest mood today!” He looked back at her.

“Tell me everything and I promise I won’t hit you,” she demanded calmly. Jung Shin watched her expression then explained recent events.

“You promised not to hit me,” he reminded her watching her fists clench. Ae Cha rubbed her temples thinking millions of thoughts.

“So that’s it then? You’re going against your best friend ignoring the fact he is dating her already. Also ignoring what your fans might think of you-“

“They already know how I am. Everything is out in the open, I’m finally going to do something for myself.” He spoke.

“But you can’t let something like this ruin all that you’ve been through! Shinhye loves Yonghwa, not you oppa. You move on to the next girl for three months, just wait two months and you’ll see!” Ae Cha reasoned with him.

“You don’t understand, I love her. I sometimes feel I can make her happy even more than Yonghwa has. But I’ll stop if she tells me no,” Jung Shin persisted.

“Well get ready for that rejection,” she looked down into her purse. It contained the same camera she used on that day she spent with Jung Shin and Shinhye. Ae Cha thought about telling Jung Shin why she was really spending time with them at the mall.

Ae Cha’s Reason that day:

“I wish you didn’t make it so easy oppa,” Ae Cha stopped the record button on her phone. She checked the photos on her digital camera if they were good shots or not. Her camera ran out of memory. Due to dozens of pictures of Jung Shin and Shinhye spending time together today.

Ae Cha drove to the band’s studio. That is where Yonghwa’s mother told her to meet after her mission was complete. On her way there she thought back on her time with Jung Shin and Shinhye. She didn’t need evidence to make it look like Jung Shin liked his friend’s girlfriend. The truth was written all over his face. In his eyes especially. The more she thought about her time spent with the two she felt guilt take over. Shinhye is just too innocent and kind to deserve this. Jung Shin would be shattered to have his feelings revealed by his friend’s mom.

“Do you have it?” Yonghwa’s mom asked.

“No I couldn’t get good angles from where I-“ Ae Cha began to lie.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you have it,” she persisted.

“No! I’m not going to let you do this to them. Shinhye really loves your son and once you see her, I’m sure you’ll accept her! She really is a great person and-“

“Stop this stalling and give me your purse!” She cut her off.

“No. Don’t ever ask for my help again. Leave your son’s love life alone and leave the rest of C.N.Blue alone. They’re doing just fine and you’re the one who will ruin everything. Not Shinhye.” Ae Cha stood up to her.

“You . Forget the money I offered then,” she replied.

“Keep your filthy money,” Ae Cha backed out of the room but a couple of guards stopped her before she could exit. Ae Cha fought them off leaving unharmed. She thought she still kept all of her evidence but…

“Ma’am we managed to take this from her,” one of the guards handed over Ae Cha’s recorder to the wicked witch.

“Ah let’s listen to what it has to offer,” she said pressing play.

The whole recording played Ae Cha and Jung Shin’s last conversation. An indirect confession of Jung Shin’s feelings for Shinhye. The witch smiled listening to the recording. “Perfect,” she said.

“Ma’am we also followed the group on their outing. We have photos of them ourselves knowing Ae Cha wasn’t trustworthy,” her workers gave her the digital camera.

“Even better,” her smile widened.

Back in the car with Ae Cha and Jung Shin…

Ae Cha thought about telling him her part in their situation but refrained herself. She figured that wouldn’t affect anything knowing she still kept her evidence. “Jung Shin are you going to rejoin the band if she tells you no?” She asked.

“Why would Yonghwa let me back in after I betrayed him?” Jung Shin rested his forehead on the steering wheel.

“I know he will! You’ve been friends since forever. Whatever happens I wish you good luck. All of you need to get your together,” she gave him advice.

“Great advice,” he chuckled.

“Yea, now get out of my car. I have to be somewhere,” she told him. He stood on the curb watching her slowly leave the parking lot. Just before she left him, her window slid down revealing her pearly smile. “Oppa I really do miss you and when she tells you no. I’ll be here,” with that she left.

“Really good to know,” he said under his breath.