Challenge Accepted pt 2

WENRENE ft RV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N:   Hello  my lovely people. Have a great day.  OTP 5 ❤💙💛💚💜 living for RV     (WENSEUL THE NO-JAM DUO)       
Ah Unnie,Unnie….. GASP… GASP UNNIE!  Oh! A bad dream.  Sigh…  Thank god it was just a dream… my heart.. 
Wendy turned to her other side of the bed, where it was cold, 'so Unnie woke up early this morning',she thought. When she picked her phone, it was 10:15 am, definitely slept longer than usual. . She has 2 unseen texts from Irene. 
Baeby Joo🐰: Good morning, I had an early schedule. We'll talk, don't stress it out, okay? 
7:55 
Baeby Joo🐰: Can you meet me at the practice room around lunch? Bring Seulgi too
9:05 It wasn't the  first time Irene woke up before her, but the first time she left before waking her up.  Waking up alone might feel good knowing no one can see your bed hair, drool over cheeks, and crease on a shirt, but it feels bad knowing the one who appreciates everything about you is not beside you, the moment you open your eyes to see the person who was the last thing on your mind before sleeping and first thing before waking.  And Seungwan never likes to wake up alone, not after getting together with Joohyun. She has been habituated with sleeping next to Joohyun since her debut days. Waking up with Joohyun is always the best thing and after getting together it's like a blessing from heaven.  Seung-wan is the first one to be up among all her members, maybe it's just a habit but now it's her job. She cooks breakfast for her members whom she loves from her dear heart. But now maybe all this seems like an excuse for her selfish heart. She loves watching her Baeby sleep peacefully in her arms. The way Joohyun tries to snuggle closer to Seungwan for warmth, how she nudges her nose in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, just the way she gives half-smiles in her sleep feeling Seungwan near her. The way her skin shines under dim sunlight coming through the dark curtains, giving her the appearance of an angel, a literal goddess. Her soft, smooth skin feels like cotton, gliding her fingers over them sends a chill down her spine. How Joohyun's body is always a bit colder than normal is perfect cuz her own body is a bit hotter than normal (well literally and figuratively). Their hands, it's like two puzzle pieces, fit together. It can be said that their hands are made for each other to hold. How they complement each other's personality so well. Seung-wan gives love and takes care of everyone around her but never asks anything in return, but Joohyun changed it. She gives her lots of love, takes care of her, pays her attention, and always stays by her side, and silently provides her strength with just one touch. She listens to everything Seungwan has to say, remembers every small detail without any fail. No matter how tired she is, she will stay till Seungwan decides to stop her practice even if it takes her 5 in the morning. She is just stubborn like that, gets what she wants and she admires her for that. She is attracted to the hard-working and kind woman that Joohyun is. Like a sister and mother to her members taking care of them, taking responsibilities, loves them, and guides them to become better and independent women. There's no reason to not love Joohyun, everything about the woman is enchanting. It makes her want to worship her, protect her from every bad thing in the world, hide her inside her heart away from all the lustful eyes. Call her crazy, it's true, she is so crazy in love with her Baeby. She is selfish when it comes to her baby, she can't help but want to keep everything about Joohyun to herself but at the same time wants to tell the world how Joohyun is more than just a pretty face. It's an internal dilemma for Seung-wan, how she wants to scream at the top of her lungs, loud enough for the world to hear, how much she is in love with Joohyun but she has to keep it to herself and it scares her to the toes. Joohyun is the definition of perfection or maybe they both are synonymous. Even minutes without her feels like a year and the mere thought of someone getting near Joohyun, wants her to snap their neck. Love is blind, true; she can only see Joohyun. Among 1000 people her eyes will only search for her, in the 1000 thoughts,her heart will only race at the thought of her, her bright smile is only reserved for her. All day she thinks about Joohyun, every song she sings is for her, every lyric is for her, Joohyun is her everything. She never thought she would love someone so madly, so deeply. Seungwan is a devoted lover, does everything for her happiness and well being. Every relationship has problems. They too have them,but at the end of the day they will talk it out, understand each other's point and try not to follow their mistakes again. They get jealous, possessive, they fight, they argue, for serious or petty reasons, but they trust each other with their breath. Nothing can break their dynamic relationship. They are not just girlfriends but best friends too.They are each other's everything and forever. 
Seungwan snaps out of her thoughts and decides to get her Baeby back. When she goes to the kitchen, Seulgi is eating alone. 
Now the real question, why does Unnie want Seulgi there?  "Seulgi,where is everyone?" "....Ivnontflownfgeyweontesekymbisciadshedykezvghy… " "Eww, plz chew first" "..zuuorry.." "Pfft, how are we best friends?" "We are soul mates" "So?" "Soo?" "Where is everyone?" "I don't know much, Unnie said she is going to company and maknaes' went along with her" " They both have schedules too? " "Sorry, let me rephrase it.  Unnie went to company and dragged maknaes' along with her" "Well.. " "Well, to make things better, she was in a hellish mood too" "I don't know if I should feel happy for myself or bad for them" "I'll advise you to feel happy for yourself, only unnie can get back at those two evils." "You sound different, are you okay?" "It should be me asking, are you okay?" "TBH, I don't know if we are okay or even together" "Hmm, you know I've never seen unnie so upset" "I ed up big time." "Is it because of them, who kept texting you?" "you know it's not what it is but it is what it is" "What Is what?" "Yes" "WHAT?" "What?" "I don't know what you are saying?" "I'm saying, it's just a bit complicated" "Hmm" "hmm" "Who?" "Who?" "Yes, who?" "OMG, not this again." "......" "......." "Who were you texting?" "It's umm complicated" "So, you are cheating on unnie, I've never expected this from you" "WHAT?!" "I'm disappointed, Seung-wan. How could you do that to unnie?" "Shut up bear, there is no cheating. I can never think of that" "Even if the woman is Megan Fox?" "..umm… No. I only love Irene Bunny" "Whipped hamster" "Shush you clumsy bear, you spilled all the milk on the table." "So?" "Clean it!" "I will" "Good" "Who texted you?" "Guess, who?" "Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter