Family Weekend

WENRENE ft RV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another day 🆘 with Red Velvet  💯 

 




 

Today is the day to step up and buy groceries. It's actually not a big deal but it's not ordinary shopping when the whole Red Velvet is involved. Normally, Irene and Wendy, the parent line who does all the shopping and baggage hunting. Even if they weren't the parent line they would never let the three out in the market with list and money. 

 

To clarify why only wenrene should do the shopping or should be done under the supervision of them. Here's a few scenarios for you to understand the struggles of a lovely couple with dangerous kids. 


 

Take 1:  Bear near the pringles. 

 

One day, a busy bunny mother asked her bear child to buy vegetables and bread. After sometime the bear came back with a bag filled with pringle cans with different flavors. Because the bear child was very dear to mother bunny she didn't scold her but made herself a promise to never send her again, at least not alone. 


 

Take 2:  Chicken not having dinner. 

 

Once upon a time, a cute hamster asked her fellow pretty chicken dongsaeng to buy shampoo and conditioner as they were running out of it. Especially the hamster one's, as her bunny girlfriend loves to use her toiletries. After some time with lots of coaxing and buttering the chicken left to buy the said things. Few moments later the chicken came running back and showed the brand new perfume she bought with 15% off. Because the love for her chicken was greater than her anger, the hamster let her off the hook this time with determination to buy stuff the week before herself. 


 

Take 3: Turtle with shuttle. 

 

After a long day (night), the parents were too tired to move because of some *cough* personal reasons. ;) and their other two daughters were out for practice. They asked their baby turtle to buy dinner and drinks from the nearby restaurant. After a while the turtle came back empty handed with an annoyed expression. Without saying further she slammed her room shut. Before the parents could ask they both individually got a text from the said restaurant which said the Red Velvet group is prohibited to enter their restaurant. 

 

The very same day, poor parents realized they could not trust their kids and decided not to involve them ever again. 


 

But they were weak to the charms of their cute babies and accepted to do a family weekend grocery trip once in a month. Every trip till now was full of chaos, yelling and one step closer to murdering. Irene and Wendy didn't sign up for this. They were forced to subscribe and be the premium members of this chaos. 

 

Today is the day our parents were dreading. With a deep sigh, shaking their heads, they looked at each other. In both hope and assurance to survive this mission. 

 

 It was 8 in the morning and they all gathered in the living room, dressed and prepared for the day. Each month one baby gets a chance to plan their day.  Today's planner, Yeri , had made plans. They decide to have breakfast at a new cafe as per Yeri's request and begin their mission after.


 

Which as follows: In Yeri's MC voice 

 

Early Breakfast at the new cafe and if we like we can always crash there. 

 

*Everyone hums in approval*

 

Grocery shopping as it has fresh item in first batch as per Irene Unnie's shopping experience statics 

 

*Irene raised her eyebrows*

 

Pajama shopping because Joy unnie wants something new to sleep in and she'll buy us too, so pick whatever you want. 

 

 *Joy glares at Yeri who only dodges the looks*

 

Lunch cuz everyone will be hungry by then especially Seulgi unnie 

 

*Seulgi nods with a big smile*

 

Arcade games because Seulgi unnie and I insists 

 

*inserts a little aegyo*   *grunts of disapproval*

 

More shopping. Why not? We are rich. 

 

*Joy and Yeri hi-fi over it*   *unnie line shaking their heads*

 

Visit Han River because Wenrene wants some romantic moments and I want to take good pictures of my parents. 

 

*parents blushes*    *kids smirks*

 

Karaoke to jam on our favorites

*Wohh*   *Yeah* *Hmm*  *nods*


 

Dinner with drinks. bishh! cuz its weekend 

 

*yesssss*    *parents nods*


 

Movie night at home because we are a happy family. 

 

*everyone smiles at that*


 

Everyone will sleep happily and silently *looking at parents sharply* because we have a 4 am shoot. 

 

*received glares by the parents and pats from bear and chicken on her turtle head*


 

They all went out, parents locking the main door while kids running to the car. Joy is the one driving today with Irene on shotgun not before fighting Yeri. Yeri with angry humps sat at the back of Irene, where she can easily make jokes and not get hit by Irene. Seulgi already called dibs over the window seat with her phone on the seat. Wendy had no choice to sit in the middle because of 7 biggest reasons. 

 

Yermseul are dumbest and craziest together.

 

 Seulgi loves window seats or she will be grouchy throughout the ride.

 

 To look at Irene's side profile is a must. 

 

Mandatory to hold her Bunny's hand. 

 

Have to be the peacemaker.

 

Joy is an asphalt rider. 

 

Have to keep her eyes on the road for the safety of pedestrians and other vehicles. 



 

Looking at these reasons anyone can imagine how insane RV can be. 

 

To let the peace between her members intact Wendy played her jazz playlist to which everyone lightly hummed. Her fingers playing with Irene's fingers, both having small smiles playing on their lips, eyes making contact through the rear view mirror. While Seulgi kept looking at the other cars moving, Yeri furiously typing and Joy grunting over wenrene who were being disgustingly cute again. 


 

After having a blissful breakfast they continue their journey. Now they are currently in the parking lot  looking for the parking space.



 

Irene: Seungwan, you go ahead with them, Joy and I will join you after parking. 

 

Wendy: Okay, unnie. Come on girls. 

 

Seulgi: Let's buy pringles first 

 

Yeri: No let's buy fruit loops first 

 

*Seulgi Vs Yeri staring down*

 

Irene: Can you least get out of the car?

 

Wendy: Guys let's compromise. Will be buying fresh and healthy fruits.  

 

*Before Yermseul can argue, Wendy dragged them out towards the mall*

 

*Joyrene still in the car, struggling to park*

 

Irene: Look there.

 

Joy: Where? 

 

Irene: Park, here.

 

Joy: Wherrreee? 

 

Irene: Just park, Sooyoung

 

Joy: Huh? 

 

Irene: I said park, Sooyoung! 

 

Joy: What?!

 

Irene: GOD DAMN IT! PARK, SOOYOUNG! 

 

Joy: WHAT THE ING HELL DO YOU WANT?! 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter