Challenge Accepted pt 1

WENRENE ft RV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When you get yourself indulged in the so-called 'Good for you plan' with the reincarnation of satan and spawn of satan, that's the moment you know you ed up.
  It was a normal day for others, unlike Wendy who was being cornered by her two evil maknae, who were very keen to make Wendy's love life interesting. Deep down Wendy knew it would either lead her to death or worse a...breakup. They were successful in persuading Wendy to do what they wanted just by giving out a lil bit of aegyo and charms.
  "Wendy unnie, I'm telling you this is the best idea ever," Joy said with a big smile.    "Trust us when we say it will work like magic," Yeri said while searching for something on her phone.   "When you guys say to trust you, I get more reasons not to," Wendy said pacing back and forth   "Can I at least tell Seulgi about this?" Wendy said with hope lacing her voice    "Unnie like you don't trust us, we both can't trust Seulgi unnie with any plan of ours," Joy said with a look that made clear there was no room for Seulgi in the plan.   "Seulgi unnie is too gullible, she'll spill everything once Irene unnie will look at her," Yeri said still searching for something that Wendy had no idea of.   "Found it all Joy unnie" Yeri smiled like a Cheshire cat    "Now the fun begins" Joy projected the same dangerous smile and high-fived Yeri   "Why my heart is beating so fast? I'm sacred" Wendy kept thinking of scenarios where she will die.   "Don't you wanna test your love? Are you not interested to know how Unnie will react?" Joy said raising her brows    "Yes, I do want to know but can't we opt for a safer option where no one will die," Wendy said hoping any of them will reconsider their so-called plan.   "Unnie stop being a scaredy-cat and Woman up we are going to do this and we will," Joy said with finality to her words    "Unnie will do it in steps so Irene unnie won't be suspicious," Yeri said with a smirk    "Oh good lord pls help me to survive" Wendy slumped on the sofa and waiting for miracles    "Unnie, here what you need to do………….." Joy telling everyone the plan, Wendy kept listening while gulping in fear and excitement   "It will be fun and we will record it secretly so no one will know anything and we'll have proof too if things go out of hands," Yeri  said showing Wendy her evil smile    "I'm so excited," Both said in unison   'And I'm losing my '  Wendy just cursed under her breath when she said yes to those evil girls.
  The evil duo decided to try all couple tik tok challenges on their resident sweet couple.  

 

Challenge accepted.   
  A/N: Now the conversation will be between Irene and Wendy only. If there's a third person name will be mentioned.
  Step 1: Show no more affection    "Hey, good morning Wan-ah" kisses on the cheek    "Good morning Unnie"   "Umm, you good?"   "Yes, I'm good"   "Okay. What's for breakfast?"   "I didn't cook anything"    "Let's order something then, I'll pay"   "No, I'm not in the mood, you guys can go ahead"    Back hugs Wendy "Is everything alright, baby?"   "Yes, let me shower first" untangle Irene's arm    "Okay"
  Step 2: Keep sighing until they ask you what's wrong.   "...sighs...."   "....."   "......sighs......"   "...."   "...sighs…"   "Okay, that's it! Now tell me what's bothering you, babe. You've been acting quite differently all morning, what's wrong?"   "Nothing"   "Then why keep doing that?"   "Doing what?"   "...."   "..sighs.."   "That!"   "Hmm…."
  Step 3: Tell her someone texted you   "..."   "Unnie.."   "Yes?"   "You know my friend from Canada texted me today morning"   "That's good"   "But I didn't text her back, I don't know what to say.. *sighs*..."   "Is that what's troubling you?"   "Umm yeah kind of"   "What was the text about?"
  Step 4: Make her jealous 
  "oh nothing just  usual you know"   "What's usual?"   "How cute I am, I got an angelic voice, I'm the kindest human she met and how she misses me….and she congratulated me for my solo."   "Oh um nice"   "Can you believe she bought every version of my  album and now she is demanding me for more photocards..*giggles*"   "You know I bought your every version of albums as well?"   "I know, Thank you"   "...So what about her text is troubling you?"   "...*laughs* I don't know how to respond to her sweet text"   "Just tell her 'Thank you that's it"   "That sounds rude. I'll try to think of  a sweet reply"   "Okay. I'll be going now for my schedule"   "Yeah, but it's still early"   " don't want to be late"
  Step 5: Don't say 'I love you' back
  " Seungwannie, I love you. Take care babe"   " Okay. Take care too"   Irene goes out of the dorm and comes back after few seconds    "um. Unnie did you forget something?"   "Isn't it another way around?"   "What do you mean?"   "I love you"   "I know"   "I said I love you"   "I heard it"   "You are supposed to say it back"   "I love you too"   "You are acting weird, we are gonna talk after I come back."   "O-okay unnie"
  ---------------------------------------------------------------   Sitting inside the car Irene turned to Seulgi   "Seulgi, did something happen yesterday?"   "No, why do you ask unnie?"   "Seung-wan has been acting weird all day"   "Maybe she is just tired cuz of her schedule"   "Maybe but it's the time I saw her acting this way"   "Unnie don't think much. We are talking about Wendy who is super whipped for you" *grins*    "Seulgi-ah stop" *blushes hard*    "haha unnie look at your face, so red omg haha"    "YAH-Seulgi-ah! "   "EE! NEVER I SAY, NEVER TAKE MY NAME AFTER YAH!"   "Are you still traumatized because of that?"   "What do you think? I don't blame her but still"   "What do you mean?"   "Nothing" *shrugs*   *narrows her eye* "Okay then"    --------------------------------------------------------------------
  Step 6: Leave her on read    A/N: Text   Baeby Joo🐰:  Hey love, I'm at the company.  12:45 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Did you eat?   12:49 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Hey, I got 30 mins break.  02:06 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: What are you doing? Are you busy? 02:17 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Wannieeee 🙂 02:24 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Seung-wan, I know you are here, why are you not replying?          02:31 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: WENDY SON SEUNGWAN I SWEAR TO TTEOKBOKKI AND YOUR 02:33 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: FINE. bye 😤 02:35 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: I love you 😢 02:36 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Baby, what did I do wrong?  05:47 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: I'm sorry. I'm coming home in 2 hours and I'll also bring you your favorite flowers.  05:49 ✔✔ Baeby Joo🐰: Hey, on my way home.  07:50 ✔✔
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Irene comes back and gives Wendy the flowers. Before they can talk, both are ushered towards the dining room by an evil duo.    At dining table...... 
   Step 7: Fool her with fake notifications    ping*   ping*   ping*   Seulgi: Is it your phone, Seungwan?   Wendy: yeah   Yeri: Who is it?    Joy: Must be important    Wendy: umm    Wendy eyes Joy who keeps sending her weird texts   your_JOY👑: agshsjslslaalal   your_JOY👑: okjgfrrdgbbnnjfds   your_JOY👑: vbbfdwetullbcaa   SON-shine-on me: what?    your_JOY👑: fgsdtyjkllllhgfd   SON-shine-on me: JOY PLZ STooooPp!    your_JOY👑: sgwkqllweiurfhfvfv   SON-shine-on me: JOY!!! UNNIE IS GLARING AT MEEE. SSMSJSKALWFWYQUHWKQLLAMS   your_JOY👑: rieowkqbqhqiwkdndndd   SON-shine-on me: I beg you plzzzzzz

  Seulgi: Wendy, why don't you text them later and finish your dinner first. *side glance at Irene*   Yeri: Unnie, is it important? *taps Joy's knee*   Joy: Who is texting you this much and at this time?    Seulgi: it's the first time I saw you carry your phone during dinner *cast a look at duo*   *Joy and Yeri high-fives under table*   Irene: let's finish our dinner *purses her lips while stabbing the meat piece*   Wendy: *gulps while nodding*   Seulgi: *catches Wendy's eyes*
  Step 8: Fake a call and leave the room.    rings* rings* rings* rings*   Yeri: Unnie, your phone    Joy: Take it, might be important   Irene just looks at Wendy's phone and back at her.  Wendy's hands keep on shaking under the table    Seulgi: Wendy, take the call    Wendy: um...mm y-yes    Wendy checks her phone and sees yeri calling her.   Wendy: eEx-xcuSe me, I'll j-just take i-it.    Wendy can't help but stutter her way out not before giving Yeri her sting eyes.    Joy and Yeri give each other the knowing smile.    Seulgi notices everything and her eyes land on Irene who looks like a volcano to erupt soon.    'What are you guys up to? Hope you know the consequences better than anyone else, Wendy' Seulgi mutters under her breath 
  -------------------------------------------------------------------
  Step 9: Someone is hot. 
  After dinner Wendy, Joy and Yeri are looking at something on Wendy's phone while Seulgi is flipping through channels and Irene is arranging the dry dishes.    Wendy is internally screaming cuz the next steps are deadly and she might be dead before reaching the last one. All thanks to evil girls. 
  Yeri: Wow, Joy unnie you got competition    Joy: *laughs* What are you even talking about? No one can compete with me other than myself.    Yeri: Overconfidence often leads to great fall   Joy: Shut up! Only Wendy unnie's opinion matters to me    Wendy: hmm    Joy: what do you think unnie? *gives her the look and whispers* say it loud enough so that Unnie can hear you    Yeri: *whispers* Unnie has Super hearing power so do it properly    Wendy: I think she is HOT   Seulgi: Who?   Joy: Even hotter than me? *ignoring Seulgi's question*   Wendy: Yes, even hotter than you    Seulgi: Who?    Yeri: Haha look at Joy unnie's face, there's something it is called disappointment hahha   Seulgi: Who?   Joy: Really? Unnie, what about me? The joy of your life, cutie-y dynamite?    Wendy: um-mh.. jooyy-ah w-wh…    Before Wendy can finish her sentence they hear the slamming of furniture which startles them. Irene then goes to her bedroom without uttering a word. The evil duo just gives each other the winning smile, on the other hand, Wendy is thinking about where she would sleep after getting kicked out.     Seulgi: Who?    Yeri: Are you an owl?    Seulgi: Who?    Joy: *facepalms* you unnie    Seulgi: Wh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter