Promise

WENRENE ft RV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

Wenrene entered the dorm after the late night party. 



 

Wendy: Babe, why are you not talking to me


 

Irene: ….*silently enters the living room*


 

Wendy: Babe, I'm worried, you didn't speak through the entire ride. 


 

Irene: ….*puts her stuff on table*


 

Wendy: At least tell me what did I even do? 


 

Irene: … *takes off her long coat with unreadable face*



 

Wendy: Talk to me, unnie.



 

Irene: Talk to that girl *yells while glaring*



 

Wendy: Which girl?  *confused*



 

Irene: The audacity to ask which, really, Son? 


 

Wendy: I had a chat with lots of people, I don't remember 


 

Irene: Exactly, you should be talking to them instead of me. 


 

Wendy: What?? Okay wait.. Whom you are talking about? 


 

Irene : The one you were talking with behind my back *glaring*


 

Wendy : I was just talking to her because she works at Youngstreet and she seemed lonely. I knew you were standing right behind me. *looking at her sweetly*


 

Irene : You can't just ignore me and talk to some random girl from work who seems lonely to you, she was totally having her eyes on you the entire night and was pretending to be all innocent. *angry and ready to pounce any sec*


 

Wendy : Calm down babe, I didn't ignore you. I just talked to her,she was really nice and she didn't even hit on me. *giving her a thumbs up*



 

Irene: You think they are being nice to you even when they are blatantly flirting with you. 


 

Wendy: I know when they do, okay. 


 

Irene: Ohhh! For 5 YEARS. 5. ING. YEARS.I WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU AND WHEN I CONFESSED YOU THOUGHT I WAS BEING NICE! How oblivious can you be? 


 

Wendy: Can you blame me? Look at you and look at me! I literally thought I had no chance with you and you were just being nice to me because I was your member 


 

Irene: Aggghh are you serious?! You know what, you!   * red faced with smoke coming out of her ears and nose*


 

Wendy : .... *Blushes*


 

Irene : Why are you blushing now? *glaring with rage*


 

Wendy : Well you were really good last night.. *blushing more*


 

Irene : Oh. Really just good? *smirk*


 

Wendy: Her mood changes pretty fast and sometimes it scares me to death  *mutters under her breath*


 

Irene: What did you say? 


 

Wendy:  I-I mean it.. was really amazing. 

*twin of tomato *


 

Irene : Well, I was expecting some exaggerating words from you, cuz I think it was beyond amazing as per the way you were screaming . So, how do you want to describe last night, baby? *smug smile *


 

Wendy : ...woohh..... *50 shades of Red*


 

Irene : Baby, I'm waiting~.


 

Wendy : .... I-i... Ummh.... U...... Hmm...Ahh…


 

Irene : Seems like you forget everything about last night. But I don't remember you being so drunk. I think I need to make you remember everything from last night. *devil's smile*


 

Wendy : .... W-wow...... M-me......Y-you... .Ahhh. *all shy and red*


 

Irene:  Ah, you are malfunctioning again, I see. I'm happy to know I still have this effect on you. 


 

Wendy: You drive me crazy *smiles*


 

Irene: Don't think I'm going to be swayed by your sweet words, Miss Son. You will be receiving your punishment, so you could remember for a long time not to talk to any other person  * trail's her finger from Wendy's cheeks, jaw line to lips* or even look when you have me. Are we clear? *staring directly into my eyes *



 

Wendy : Ye.. Ummhh... Ye-es..* feeling extremely intimidated by her*


 

Irene: Baby, you should know I get very jealous when you give a little attention to someone who's not me. 


 

Wendy: Yes, I know I'm sorry. *pouts*


 

Irene: I can't help but to get really possessive when someone's near you. I become territorial about you. I'm scared to lose you, Wan-ah. You're my everything and I feel so blessed, damn lucky woman, to have the privilege to wake up next to you and sleep beside you every night knowing I can kiss you tomorrow. *little peck on my nose*


 

Wendy:  *speechless ,stunned by her words and fell more deep in love with her*


 

Irene : *gives a half smile & sighs* I'm sorry, if I sai-umm.....


 

Wendy : * kissing her deeply* I love you so much, Joohyunnie. I promise to love you forever. 


 

Irene:  I. Love. You. Too. I. Promise.To. Love. You. For. Eternity  *gives peck on the lips at every word*


 

Wendy: *hugs tightly* Thank you for telling me. It's not everyday you say things out loud.


 

Irene: *chuckles* Because you're too oblivious to understand my actions 


 

Wendy: mmhh maybe I do, maybe I don't. 


 

Irene: *pulls back from the hug and glares daggers* Are you implying you pull these stunts intentionally?!


 

Wendy: N-no, I mean I understand your actions, your ways to show love.  *raises hand in surrender* I love everything about you. Might have saved the entire solar system to be able to hold my universe in my hand. *cups Irene's cheeks. 


 

Irene: Neat, but you are still getting your punishment nonetheless. *smirks*


 

Wendy: *groans* Sometimes I don't really understand if you're being hot as in y or hot as in dangerous. Nonetheless you are the hottest of all and you're only mine, got it, Hottie  *kisses Irene's neck*


 

Irene: *Moans at Wendy's touch and pushes her away. Stares at her for few seconds then went to sit on the couch and gives the most seductive look*


 

Wendy : *shivers a little* What is it?


 

Irene : *sinister smile* Strip.


 

Wendy: *baffled and slightly by Irene's demanding tone*  Excuse me?


 

Irene : *pulls Wendy on her lap*  It's my Way to Give you 'A Pleasurable Punishment' , My Love.   *Kisses hard and on her lips*


 

Wendy : *extremely red due to censored imagination running through her brain and was getting delirious just by looking into Irene's lustful eyes*


 

Irene: *Pushes Wendy on the couch with a thud. Stands up to dim the light and plays the most ual slow romantic music. Pulls Wendy up by her jacket*


 

Wendy:  *Internally Screaming Thank You prayers to God for Blessing her with the Beautiful, sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter