Day 20

Hunger

I iced out Taeyeon a for a couple days after the cucumber incident but she promised to make it up to me with a romantic meal and this is the first time I would be invited to her home! Curiosity got the best of me and I said yes. Although I am mad, I couldn’t help but also be excited.

Folding my arms, I greeted a hesitant Taeyeon who rubbed my arm and kissed me on the cheek at the door, “Umm welcome.”

Taeyeon lived in a basement condo that was rather roomy with 3 bedrooms and a large living area, “This is nice.”

Taeyeon gave me a half smile, “Sorry there are no windows.”

I waved it off, “It isn’t like this place is a dungeon, I like the modern chic style you have.”

Taeyeon perked up a little, “I tried to brighten up the place with colors. Everyone thinks people like me are goth and love black, doom and gloom but it is really up to our personality. I like cute things.”

I gushed a little inside seeing Taeyeon’s collection of collectable toys. How could someone considered so scary to most be this adorable?

“I ah cooked you dinner! Do you want to sit down?” Taeyeon pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down graciously and watched Taeyeon frantically put a plate together in the kitchen before coming back to what seemed like chicken parmesan, “As long as there are no cucumbers?”

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck and laughed, “I promise you I will never make that mistake ever again.”

Eager to try Taeyeon’s cooking, I cut in and put a piece in my mouth before immediately spitting it out, “Omg Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon cringed, “Is it that bad?”

“Have you tried it? And oh my God…Taeyeon the chicken is undercooked in the middle! Are you trying to kill me?!”

“Sorry! I don’t umm normally eat human food! I kind of forgot what it tastes like.”

“You ate cotton candy! That is human food.”

“I mean that is all I eat…is candy and sweets other than the red stuff.”

“If you didn’t know how to cook why don’t didn’t you just order food in?”

“I wanted to show I was sincerely sorry for what I did a few days ago but umm this may have backfired.”

I took a few breaths and saw that Taeyeon was truly repenting, “You are right. It is the thought that counts and I am really thankful that you thought this would appease me but Taeyeon I would be more than grateful in the future if you do not try to kill me with undercooked meat and take me to a very expensive restaurant.”

Taeyeon giggled, “Deal.”

Getting up from the table I walked over to Taeyeon who looked a little surprised by my approach before I put her mind at ease with a chaste kiss, “I do know that it was mostly Hyo’s fault for what you did and if you wanted to make it up to me, you should send her some of this chicken.”

Taeyeon smiled into the kiss, “Anything for you.”